Atlas VPN allows you to unblock geo-restricted content anywhere, including League of Legends.
The VPN provider allows you to access LoL servers and take JINX on a tour of Ionia, my favorite LoL region. You’ll also be able to prevent DDoS attacks from other players.
League of Legends is one of the most popular online games globally and is available in most countries. However, you might be unable to access it if your government, workplace, or school censors this game.
Read on to learn how to play League of Legends with Atlas VPN.
How to Play League of Legends With Atlas VPN?
You can play League of Legends with Atlas VPN by following the simple step-by-step guide below:
- Sign up on the Atlas VPN website.
- Download and install the Atlas VPN app on your device. I’ll use Windows for this example.
- Open the app and connect to a server close to you. (A closer server means it’d be faster). Alternatively, you can connect to VPN servers elsewhere to play against other League gamers.
- Open the League of Legends website on your device, sign up, and download the app.
- Log in and enjoy the beauty of Runeterra.
Why Do You Need Atlas VPN for the League of Legends?
There are multiple reasons to use Atlas VPN for League of Legends.
Here are some of them:
- Improved Online Security: With its AES 256-bit Encryption, this quality VPN service prevents your information and online activity from leaking to third parties like cyber thieves.
- Fast Speed: Atlas VPN gives you higher speed by preventing ISP throttling on its servers. This allows you to enjoy a faster gaming session anywhere.
- Servers in Supported Regions: Atlas VPN has 750+ servers in 43 locations, including regions supported by League of Legends. With this, you can easily connect to a server close to your LoL region.
- Low Ping: Atlas VPN reroutes your internet traffic through its servers to ensure a faster internet connection and low ping for improved gaming.
- DDoS Protection: Without a Virtual Private Network (VPN), you can get a Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attack from other players, affecting your gameplay and gaming service access. Thankfully, Atlas VPN is engineered against this.
- Unblock Geo-Restrictions: If League of Legends is banned in your country or on workplace/school networks, Atlas VPN’s servers can help you bypass it.
Atlas VPN Not Working With LoL? Here’s What to Do!
If you’ve followed the step-by-step guide and Atlas VPN still isn’t allowing you to explore the Summoner’s Rift with Akali or your preferred character, here are some tips that can help:
- Check Your Internet Connection: A problem with your network may be stopping the VPN client from working. Ensure your internet is fine before going for the other troubleshooting tips.
- Restart Your Device: There might be a cache problem with your device getting in the way of Atlas VPN functioning properly. Thus, restarting it may help.
- Uninstall and Reinstall Atlas VPN App: Another easy fix is to uninstall and reinstall the VPN app. This will reset the app, resolve possible cache/DNS issues and help improve connectivity.
- Reload Your League of Legends App or Browser: If the Atlas VPN service isn’t working with LoL, simply exiting the app and reloading your app or browser can fix the issue.
- Change Atlas VPN Server: Your chosen server may be congested and prevent you from gaming. In this case, switch to another server, preferably a closer one, or in another city in your preferred location.
Yes, using Atlas VPN with League of Legends is completely legal.
There are presently no laws or rules against playing LoL with a VPN.
However, keep within the game/community rules so you don’t get banned for cheating other players over your VPN connection.
Yes, you can play League of Legends on different servers, but you’ll need an account with each server region from which you want to play. You may also need to download the correct game version for that server, another area Atlas VPN comes in handy.
League of Legends servers are located in Brazil, Europe (Nordic & East), Europe West, Latin America (North and South), North America, Oceania, Russia, Turkey, Japan, and The Republic of Korea. Fortunately, Atlas VPN has servers in these regions to secure your gaming and connect to peers there.
You can play League of Legends with various VPN providers, but Atlas VPN provides first-rate security that protects your online activity, prevents DDoS attacks, stops ISP bandwidth throttling, and provides fast internet speed to ensure a good gaming session.
Ready to try out Atlas VPN? Grab this awesome deal and enjoy a 30-day money-back guarantee.