You can watch NBA League Pass on PC, smartphones, or consoles with IPVanish to bypass blackouts in the US and Canada and watch every game live.
Want to watch Steph Curry and the Golden State Warriors at home while in Los Angeles? Connect to any of the IPVanish servers in 50 states, and you’re ready to go.
Keep reading to learn how to watch NBA League Pass with IPVanish on any streaming device.
How to Unblock NBA League Pass on PC/Mobile With IPVanish?
Here are the steps to watch NBA League Pass with IPVanish using the app.
I’ll take you through the steps for using a Windows PC.
- Sign up for IPVanish.
- Download the IPVanish VPN app.
- Launch the app and enter your username and password to log in.
- Connect to the correct IPVanish server to unblock the specific NBA game you’re looking for. For instance, you’ll need a non-New York US server to watch blacked-out Knicks games.
- Open NBA League Pass and watch the Dallas Mavericks live in HD –regardless of whether the game is blacked out in your area.
How to Unblock NBA League Pass on Smart TV/Gaming Consoles With IPVanish?
IPVanish isn’t directly compatible with gaming consoles and smart TVs like Samsung and LG, but you can still use it with these devices via a physical or virtual router.
Unblock NBA League Pass With IPVanish via Router
IPVanish is compatible with numerous router brands and models and has detailed tutorials for each compatible router.
Here are the general steps for setting up IPVanish on your router:
- Check if your router is compatible with IPVanish. You can watch the video guide below to confirm this.
- Select your router from the list and click “View Setup Guide” on the tutorial for your specific router.
- Follow the instructions to configure IPVanish onto your router. Here is a video tutorial on how to set up an IPVanish OpenVPN connection on an ASUS router.
- Connect your Smart TV or console to your router’s WiFi network to unblock NBA League Pass and watch the Golden State Warriors live.
Unblock NBA League Pass With IPVanish via PC Hotspot
You can also use IPVanish on your Smart TV or console through Windows Internet Connection Sharing (ICS).
Here’s a quick guide to set up the sharing method:
- Get an IPVanish account (discounts here).
- Download and install the IPVanish Windows PC app.
- Launch IPVanish and click the gear icon on the left menu bar to open settings.
- Click “Protocol” and select OpenVPN.
- Connect to your target IPVanish server location.
- Set up VPN connection sharing via your PC. You can follow the video guide below.
- Connect your streaming device to the resulting Wi-Fi to unblock NBA League Pass International and access all the games and shows missing on the US version.
Best IPVanish Alternatives for NBA League Pass
While IPVanish is a fantastic VPN for NBA League Pass, its lack of Smart DNS makes it less intuitive for Smart TV and console users.
If that’s a deal breaker for you, I found some excellent alternatives that offer Smart DNS, allowing you to use them directly with your Xbox, PlayStation, Roku, Apple TV, Samsung TV, and LG TV.
CyberGhost is my number one IPVanish alternative for streaming NBA League Pass on devices that don’t directly support VPNs.
It offers multiple Smart DNS server locations, allowing you to bypass national blackouts when streaming NBA League Pass in the US.
On top of its incredible Smart DNS service, CyberGhost offers 9500+ VPN servers in 100+ countries, supplying fast speeds and low ping when watching NBA League Pass.
Private Internet Access
PIA offers a world-class Smart DNS service with locations in the US, the UK, Germany, the Netherlands, and Japan – one more than CyberGhost.
Hence, you can access and unblock the international NBA League Pass anywhere.
And if you want to use the VPN to watch NBA League Pass on your PC or mobile devices, Private Internet Access has servers in 91 countries to make that happen for you.
Bypass NBA League Pass Blackouts With IPVanish!
IPVanish unblocks every NBA Game available on the platform.
Plus, it has 1000+ servers in 21 US cities, making it easier to find servers near you and reduce stream latency, whether in the West Coast or New England.
On top of that, the VPN works with every NBA League Pass streaming device you can think of, from PC to iPhone, Apple TV, and Roku.
Why wait? Grab our IPVanish discount and watch blacked-out games on NBA League Pass.