NordVPN works in South America and has servers in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, and Colombia.
The VPN can help South Americans living abroad access local content like Telefe, TV Brasil, Chilevisión, or Caracol TV. Furthermore, NordVPN unblocks geo-restricted content like Hulu, Disney, BBC iPlayer, and HBO Max anywhere in South America.
NordVPN also offers protection against surveillance from authoritarian governments like Maduro’s in Venezuela.
Are you planning to travel to South America and need to use NordVPN?
Read on to learn the best setups.
How to Set Up NordVPN for South America?
- Launch the VPN and set the protocol to NordLynx by tapping on “Settings,” “General,” and the “VPN Protocol” tab. Nordlynx has the best speeds for streaming content like NBA League Pass or lag-free gaming in South America.
- You must also activate the kill switch from settings to prevent your IP from leaking when your VPN connection drops.
- To find the servers you need, scroll through the Country List on your left.
- Scroll through the list and locate a server depending on what you want to unblock. I chose a US server.
- Alternatively, you can tap on the circled three dots next to your desired location to see the number of servers NordVPN has. In my case, I saw over 1,700 US servers.
- Now, you can unblock any restricted platform from any South American location. For example, I used the US server to access Peacock TV and stream NFL games and highlights.
Does NordVPN Have Servers in South America?
I streamed the movie with NordLynx protocol and didn’t experience any buffering.
I also unblocked Caracol Television and streamed classic telenovelas with a Colombian server.
Finally, I streamed Pasión Prohibida on Chilevisión using a Chilean server.
There was no buffering on either channel, and NordVPN unblocked them all on my first attempt.
Enjoy South America in Style With NordVPN
NordVPN unblocks access to unique content from and in prominent South American countries.
You can use the VPN to catch the latest Colombian telenovela from your hotel in Melbourne or watch Peacock TV while battling piranhas in the Amazon River.
Ready for online freedom in Brazil, Argentina, Chile, and other South American countries? Grab your NordVPN subscription ASAP with these huge discounts.