Private Internet Access works in Alberta, allowing you to unblock geo-restricted content like Binance and keep your online activity anonymous.
Additionally, you can access servers in 84 countries, granting you access to various streaming, gaming, and torrenting platforms without restrictions.
You’ll also enjoy military-grade encryption, a kill switch, Multi-hop, unlimited device connections, and fast-speed servers.
Continue reading to learn how to set up PIA in Alberta.
How to Set Up Private Internet Access in Alberta?
You can set up Private Internet Access in Alberta using the guide below.
I’ll demonstrate it with my MacBook:
- Buy a PIA subscription and install the app on your preferred device.
- Enter your account details to log in.
- Choose a suitable VPN protocol. I recommend WireGuard for speed and OpenVPN UDP/TCP for security. To choose your preferred protocol, go to Settings > Protocols.
- Choose a server location (I recommend the one closest to you) and click the power button to connect.
- Open any Canadian-restricted content and enjoy unrestricted access.
Does PIA Have Servers in Alberta?
Private Internet Access doesn’t offer Albertan servers. However, it has servers in other Canadian regions, including Vancouver, Ontario, Montreal, and Toronto.
You can connect to the Vancouver, BC server, as it’s the closest to Alberta, giving you the best local connection on PIA.
Bypass Geo-Restrictions in Alberta With PIA
Traveling to Canada shouldn’t limit your access to your favorite online platforms.
You can easily watch Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Netflix US, and other geo-restricted content in Alberta using Private Internet Access.
You can also maintain the utmost privacy with its numerous security and privacy features.
Convinced to use PIA in Alberta? Here are some GREAT deals for you.