Private Internet Access (PIA) works in Belgium.
So, if you’re waiting for your train in the Antwerp station cafe and want to securely access the Internet, just connect to the PIA Belgium server!
You can also use PIA to stream geo-restricted content in Belgium, including Netflix and sports channels. Or you can stream AB3 outside the country.
Keep reading to learn how to set up PIA in Belgium!
How to Set Up PIA in Belgium?
Here’s how you can set up Private Internet Access to work in Belgium:
- Get a PIA subscription and log into your account.
- Go to “Downloads” and choose your operating system (e.g., Android). Install the software on your device.
- Sign in with your credentials.
- Go to “Region Selection” and choose a server for your needs.
- Click on the server of your choice and wait for PIA to connect.
- That’s it! You’ve successfully set up PIA to use in Belgium.
Does PIA Have Belgian Servers?
PIA has a server location in Brussels, Belgium.
I tested PIA’s speed with the Belgian server. Here’s what I found:
|Protocol||PIA Belgian Server|
|WireGuard||20 Mbps drop|
|OpenVPN UDP||30 Mbps drop|
Unsurprisingly, Wireguard had the smaller speed drop, as it’s one of the fastest protocols. But both Wireguard and OpenVPN will keep your Belgian browsing activities secure – whether you’re accessing your KBC account or streaming football on Eleven Sports Network.
I also tested PIA’s Belgium server against my torrenting client, qBittorrent.
I downloaded “The House I Live IN” in 720p while connected to the server.
The 3.27 GB file finished downloading in 46 minutes, with an average speed of 885 KB/s.
Can You Watch Belgian Netflix With PIA?
To see whether I could watch Belgian Netflix TV shows like “The Perfect Mother,” I tested PIA’s Belgium server with Netflix.
I enjoyed the show without any buffering! Therefore, PIA unblocks Belgium Netflix.
Does Port Forwarding Work on PIA Belgium Server?
Port forwarding works on the PIA Belgian server. Here’s how you can activate it:
- Launch PIA on your device and connect to the Belgium server.
- Go to “Settings” and click “Network.” Then check the box next to “Request Port Forwarding.”
- Click the “Reconnect to apply settings” alert and wait for PIA to reconnect.
- That’s it! You’re now successfully port forwarding with PIA on its Belgium server.
You can use PIA’s Belgium server location as your Multihop entry point.
However, you’ll need to use another location as your exit point, as PIA doesn’t have a Multihop option for Belgium.
For example, you can use the Netherlands server as the second Multihop port.
Stay Private in Belgium With Private Internet Access
PIA works perfectly in Belgium, and it’s easy to set up on your device.
Thus, you can securely browse “Het Laatste Nieuws” in your favorite coffee shop in Brussels or stream your favorite shows on Netflix.
Want to get the best value deal on PIA? Grab our amazing discount today!