PureVPN works in Pakistan.
Hence, you can use the VPN’s 6500+ servers to unblock geo-restricted content on platforms like BBC iPlayer, Netflix US, and Amazon Prime in Pakistan.
PureVPN will also safeguard your online anonymity from Pakistani ISPs like PTCL, FIBERLINK, NAYATEL, and OPTIX. Thus, ensuring nothing you do online leaks to the government, your ISP, or other authorities.
I’ll show you how to use PureVPN in Pakistan from your PC, smartphone, smart TV, or gaming console.
How to Unblock Content on PC/Mobile With PureVPN in Pakistan?
PureVPN is easy to use in Pakistan, but some ISPs may block access to the VPN’s website. If you cannot access the site, switch to a different Wi-Fi/mobile network or use a hotspot.
Below is a step-by-step guide to unblocking geo-restricted content in Pakistan using PureVPN:
- Visit the PureVPN website and buy your preferred subscription package. Grab these MASSIVE discounts for savings!
- Download and install the PureVPN app on your device. For PCs, download the software from the PureVPN website. Smartphone users can download the app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Launch the PureVPN app on your device and log in to your account with your credentials. In this tutorial, I’ll use a Windows PC.
- Activate the Kill Switch to protect your data from accidental exposure. Go through Settings > General > Enable IKS and toggle the icon.
- Click the Globe Icon to access the PureVPN server list and search for your preferred server. Alternatively, you can click “Recommended Location” for the current fastest server. I connected to the Los Angeles server.
- Once connected, you can unblock geo-restricted content on your PC or smartphone. I connected to Pandora to stream my favorite playlists.
How to Use PureVPN on Smart TVs and Gaming Consoles in Pakistan?
The easiest way to connect your VPN with your smart TV and gaming console is through a Smart DNS, but PureVPN doesn’t have this feature. Instead, you have to use your router.
Here’s how to do it:
- Ensure that your router is compatible with VPNs. Follow the tutorial below to check.
- Grab a PureVPN subscription. Here’s an EXCLUSIVE offer just for you.
- Install the VPN on your router. Here’s a video tutorial on how to do so.
- Choose a server location based on your needs and download the configuration files.
- Connect your Smart TV and gaming console to your router’s network.
- Enjoy your favorite shows without ISP throttling from OPTIX and NAYATEL!
Even though PureVPN lacks Smart DNS, the good news is that the router only counts as one connection. Since this VPN service offers up to 10 simultaneous connections, you have nine more slots for other devices.
Can You Get a Pakistan IP Address With PureVPN?
You can’t get a Pakistani IP address with PureVPN. If you’d like to securely access local channels like Aaj News, Waqt News, Dunya News, and Samaa TV or your Habib Bank Limited (HBL) account, here are my top 2 alternatives.
Besides having a virtual server in Pakistan, Surfshark is more affordable than PureVPN.
This VPN allows unlimited device connections and has a Bypasser feature that lets you determine which apps or sites you’d like to route through the VPN.
This feature is handy to securely access your National Bank of Pakistan account in another country without passing other internet-enabled apps via the VPN.
In addition to having more server locations than PureVPN, CyberGhost also has 10+ Pakistan servers with Karachi IP addresses.
This VPN service also has specialty servers for torrenting, gaming, and streaming, allowing you to enjoy fast speeds with minimal buffering. Its 2-year plan is also more affordable compared to PureVPN.
Does PureVPN’s Obfuscation Work in Pakistan?
PureVPN obfuscation works in Pakistan and is great for bypassing VPN blocks.
This is especially useful if your ISP has strict measures to detect VPN traffic or filter such traffic to prevent access to highly censored platforms.
The obfuscation feature works by disguising your VPN usage as regular traffic and can be helpful when accessing student portals at the University of the Punjab, Riphah International University, or Quaid-i-Azam University.
To activate the PureVPN obfuscation servers, connect to the OpenVPN protocol:
- Log into the PureVPN app and go through Settings > Protocol.
- Choose either UDP or TCP.
- Disable “Connect to Fallback.”
- Return to the VPN home page to connect to any server.
PureVPN accepts both international and local payment methods, including the Pakistani Rupee. However, it’ll most likely show its prices in USD, meaning you’ll need a payment provider with reasonable conversion rates to keep your costs low.
PureVPN can unblock US Netflix from Pakistan. You just have to connect to one of its many servers in the United States before launching Netflix to get geo-restricted titles like 30 Rock, NCIS, and more. This VPN service can also unblock other international streaming sites like Hulu, Amazon Prime, BiliBili, and BBC iPlayer.
Enjoy Unblocking Content With PureVPN
PureVPN is excellent for unblocking international content like Amazon Prime, Hulu, and Netflix USA in Pakistan. It tops that up with various privacy and security features, including a no-logs policy and military-grade encryption, to ensure your online safety in Kalachi, Peshawar, Lahore, or anywhere else in the country.
So, what are you waiting for? Grab these massive PureVPN discounts and explore the unfiltered web from Pakistan today!