You can uninstall Atlas VPN using the built-in uninstaller with your Android, iOS, or PC devices where you’ve installed the VPN.
Uninstalling Atlas VPN is a simple process, regardless of your device.
You only have to follow a few steps to get it done.
This guide shows you the easiest and fastest steps to uninstall Atlas VPN from your Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS devices.
How to Uninstall Atlas VPN on Windows?
The process to uninstall Atlas VPN on Windows PC is easy, and you can complete it in six steps:
- Go to your Atlas VPN Windows app, tap the “Disconnect” button if connected, and close the app.
- Launch the “Task Manager” on your device (You can search for it or press Ctrl+Shift+Esc on your keyboard).
- Search for Atlas VPN. Click on it and select “End Task“.
- Go to the “Start” menu on your Windows device.
- Click on “Settings” and select “Apps.”
- Select “Programs & features” and find the Atlas VPN app on the menu.
- Select Atlas VPN and click “Uninstall” on the top bar.
- Follow the prompts to uninstall the app.
- Restart your device.
After restarting your device, no trace of Atlas VPN will be left on it.
You can now go ahead and download your preferred VPN. After all, it would be best to have a robust alternative VPN like NordVPN for your online security.
How to Uninstall Atlas VPN on macOS?
Uninstalling Atlas VPN on macOS is as simple as removing it on Windows.
All macOS devices have a built-in uninstaller to uninstall all programs.
The process is easy and fast.
Follow the steps below:
- Launch the “Force Quit” utility on your Mac device.
- Check for Atlas VPN on the list.
- Click on it and select “Force Quit” (Note that it may not be there if it isn’t running).
- Select the Atlas VPN app.
- Drag it to the trash.
- Locate and delete all leftover files, if any.
How to Uninstall Atlas VPN on Android Devices?
Uninstalling Atlas VPN on your Android device is a straightforward process that only takes a minute. You only have to follow the simple steps mentioned below:
- Open the Atlas VPN app, Disconnect, and close it. This step is only applicable if the app is running.
- Press the app icon from the home screen/app tray until it starts floating.
- A menu will appear, showing an uninstall option.
- Select “Uninstall” or drag the app to the uninstall menu/bar.
- Follow the prompts.
This should manually delete the app from your Android device.
Note that the options may differ based on the model of your device, but the process should still be similar.
If you’d like to download a new VPN after installing Atlas VPN, you can find the best VPNs for Android devices here.
How to Delete Atlas VPN on iOS Devices?
To delete Atlas VPN from your iOS device, follow the steps below:
- Open the Atlas VPN app and disconnect it. This step only applies if the app is actively connected to a server.
- Hold the Atlas VPN app icon until it starts floating.
- Click on the “–” sign at the top of the app icon.
- Select “Delete App” on the popup menu.
- Select “Delete” in the following prompt.
- This will delete the app from your iOS device.
You can check this out for the best VPNs for your Apple device if you want to try other VPNs.
You can chat with the customer support center to delete your Atlas VPN account.
Luckily, If you use an iOS device, you can delete your account in the Atlas VPN iOS app by going through Settings > Support center > Delete my account.
Premium subscribers must cancel their subscriptions before proceeding with the deletion process.
Wrapping It Up
That’s how to uninstall Atlas VPN from all devices without hassle or leaving a trail of bloated codes behind. You can now go ahead and download your preferred VPN with ease.
If you have a premium subscription, remember to cancel it before uninstalling and deleting the app. And if you’re in the market for a better-performing VPN, read our NordVPN review to see how it’s the best bet here.