VyprVPN conveniently bypasses Plex geo-restrictions, providing the comfort of streaming your favorite movies and music abroad.
With VyprVPN’s 700+ servers in 70+ locations, you can unblock Plex’s 200+ libraries worldwide. Thankfully, VyprVPN is fast enough to handle your Plex Media Server needs and ensure quality video streaming quality from wherever.
I’ll discuss more on unblocking Plex with VyprVPN in the rest of the guide.
How to Stream Plex Live TV With VyprVPN?
- Launch the VPN app, complete the installation, and sign up or log in.
- Click “Customize,” then toggle on “Kill Switch.” This helps to prevent leaking your IP address to your Plex server if the VPN connection randomly drops.
- Click “Servers,” search for a server location, and tap it to connect. I recommend a server location with the Plex content you want to access.
- Open Plex Live TV and watch shows like The Walking Dead, even in out-of-market regions.
How to Unblock Plex Services With VyprVPN?
You can follow the steps below to unblock Plex Services with VyprVPN and enjoy binging shows on streaming services (like Hulu) you may not have access to abroad.
- Buy a VyprVPN subscription.
- Download and install the app on your device.
- Repeat steps 2-4 from above.
- Launch your Plex app, select a movie/show, and start streaming.
Can You Access the Plex Media Server Remotely With VyprVPN?
You cannot access the Plex Media Server remotely with VyprVPN.
Plex Remote Access only works with a VPN when you enable Split Tunneling and/or Port Forwarding. However, VyprVPN lacks split tunneling, invalidating the VPN’s access to the Plex remote server.
Access Your Plex Media Server From Anywhere With VyprVPN
VyprVPN is an excellent choice for unblocking Plex and hiding your IP address to prevent getting copyright penalties.
Likewise, its server count allows you to unblock the media service abroad.
While you’re here, enjoy VyprVPN with Plex at a relatively low cost with these discounts.