You can find your ExpressVPN activation code by subscribing to ExpressVPN, accessing your VPN account dashboard, and getting the ExpressVPN activation code from the “Set up your devices” section.
I’ll also explore when you need to use the ExpressVPN activation code and possible fixes if it’s not working properly.
So read this to the very end to find out more!
How to Find Your ExpressVPN Activation Code?
In a hurry to find your ExpressVPN activation code? Here are the steps to take:
- Subscribe to ExpressVPN.
- Log in to your ExpressVPN account and Click “My Account.”
- The activation code is on the right-hand side, under “Set up your devices.”
- Your activation code is ready to go!
When to Use the ExpressVPN Activation Code?
You’ll need to use your ExpressVPN activation code when:
- Installing ExpressVPN on a new device.
- Signing out of ExpressVPN on your device.
- Uninstalling and reinstalling ExpressVPN.
- Your previous activation code expires.
ExpressVPN Activation Code Not Working?
If your ExpressVPN activation code isn’t working, try these troubleshooting steps (in no particular order):
- Verify the code is typed correctly. I recommend copying and pasting it to avoid mistakes.
- Check that your subscription is active. If your subscription expires, the activation code also automatically expires.
- Check your internet connection. ExpressVPN requires an internet connection to work, which can cause an activation code error.
- Contact customer support. If all else fails, reach out to ExpressVPN’s 24/7 support.
You don’t need to use the ExpressVPN activation code every time you sign in.
You need an activation code when signing in if you had previously signed out of the ExpressVPN app on your device or when connecting a new device.
You can’t get a free ExpressVPN activation code because ExpressVPN is a paid subscription. Hence you need a valid code for the duration you’ll use it.
Additionally, ExpressVPN doesn’t have activation code generators that offer valid keys. Thus, its activation codes can’t be cracked.
As you can see, it’s easy to find an ExpressVPN activation code – just copy it from your ExpressVPN account dashboard, and voila!
Ready to activate your VPN app? Grab our ExpressVPN discount before signing up!