PureVPN’s PureKeep is priced differently for new and existing PureVPN subscribers.
Likewise, it isn’t offered as a standalone product but linked to the VPN service provider.
That said, you can save on your PureKeep purchase by choosing the right plan and using the discount link, which I’ll share below.
I’ll explain how to get the PureKeep plan price as a new or existing user, get its money-back guarantee, and everything else you need to know.
How to Buy PureKeep? (New PureVPN Users)
New PureVPN users can grab a PureKeep account by choosing any PureVPN bundle plans on checkout.
Here’s a straightforward guide to help you:
- Go to the PureVPN website. Go through the special deals page for discounts.
- Click “Get this deal.”
- Select your plan duration. I’ll choose the 2-year plan for this demonstration.
- Select the “Max” or “Plus” plans, as they’re the ones with PureKeep bundled. I’ll choose the Plus plan for this guide.
- Scroll to enter your email address and password. These will be the details associated with your PureKeep account.
- Optional: Include PureVPN add-ons if you need them.
- Choose a payment method. I’ll use the credit card payment option for this guide.
- Enter the requested payment information and click “Pay with Credit Card.”
- Follow the rest of the prompts to complete your payment.
How to Buy PureKeep? (Existing PureVPN Users)
Existing PureVPN users can grab PureKeep as an add-on from inside their accounts.
- Go to the PureVPN website.
- Click “Login.”
- Enter your account email and password, then click “Login.”
- Click “PureKeep” in the left menu pane.
- Click “Get Started.”
- Choose between a credit card or PayPal to complete your payment.
- Enter your payment details, then click “Confirm” or “Confirm order.”
- Follow the rest of the prompts to complete the payment.
How to Save On Your PureKeep Purchase?
You don’t have to splash too much on PureKeep with these nifty yet legal tips to shave off some dollars:
Use My Discount Link
My exclusive PureVPN discount spills over into PureKeep, helping you shave up to 45% off the PureKeep price.
For context, the PureVPN standard 2-year plan costs $2.29 monthly, while the PureKeep + PureVPN bundle costs $3.33. Hence, PureKeep alone is priced at $1.04/month.
But when you look at the standalone PureKeep pricing from inside an existing account, it’s set at $5.77 for 3 months. Or about $1.92 per month.
Choose Longer-Term Plans
You save bigger on the PureVPN + PureKeep bundle when choosing the yearly or multi-year plan over the monthly one.
For instance, choosing the monthly Plus plan costs you more than 4.5x the 2-year plan. Likewise, the 1-year Plus plan is over 1.5 more expensive than the same 2-year plan.
Choose the Plus Plan
PureVPN’s Plus and Max plans come with PureKeep, but you don’t have to get the Max plan if you don’t want a personal privacy manager.
So, you’ll save more than 30% by sticking with the Plus plan, which provides everything you need.
Does PureKeep Offer a Money-Back Guarantee?
PureKeep offers a money-back guarantee for first-time buyers since its payment is locked in with the VPN’s. Hence, you can request a refund on the PureVPN Plus or Max plans (which offer PureKeep) within 31 days of the first purchase.
However, you won’t get a PureKeep refund if you purchase it as an existing PureVPN user. This is especially true if you’ve been using PureVPN for over 31 days before buying the PureKeep add-on.
Is There a PureKeep Free Trial?
PureKeep doesn’t offer a free trial since it’s tied to the VPN service and can’t be purchased alone. The only way to try the service is to sign up for the PureVPN Plus or Max plans from a fresh account, granting you its 31-day money-back guarantee to test the VPN and password manager.
All-In-One Password and Online Security
PureKeep ensures you always generate secure password strings for your accounts without memorizing them. And since it syncs across ten devices, you don’t have to manually copy passwords from one device into another!
On top of that, you get a robust VPN service for network-side privacy, online privacy, and reliable content unblocking across 6500+ servers.
But you don’t have to take my word for it.
Grab the 31-day money-back guarantee promise via these PureVPN discounts to test it risk-free yourself!