Yes, you can play League of Legends with PureVPN from anywhere!
PureVPN ensures lightning-fast speeds, foolproof security, and connection stability during online gaming sessions. So, if you’re one big LoL fan, this VPN is the best way to never miss a target again due to internet glitches.
Fortunately, PureVPN’s 6500+ servers in 78+ countries are optimized for gaming.
So you get the best experience and gaming support on your preferred device.
Continue reading to learn everything about using PureVPN with League of Legends.
How to Play League of Legends With PureVPN?
- Download the PureVPN app for your preferred gaming PC device.
- Log in with your credentials.
- Select a region close to your location and connect. Or, you can choose a preferred region to connect to gaming peers there.
- Open your League of Legends app to unblock the game and play securely.
Why Use PureVPN With League of Legends?
PureVPN can be a game-changer for LoL gamers. Here are a few reasons to connect to a PureVPN server location before playing League of Legends:
- Unblock League of Legends (Circumvent Firewalls): Site bans at school or the workplace may restrict you from accessing LoL. Fortunately, PureVPN can help you break free from these firewalls and censorship to access League of Legends from anywhere.
- Bypass Geo-Restrictions: LoL has geo-restricted its access in Iran, Cuba, and many other countries. So, get a PureVPN subscription and connect to a server location where the game is available (such as the US) to bypass these geo-restrictions.
- Change Server Region: If you experience speed lag or site restrictions, changing the server location might help. You can also change your server to connect to other League gamers elsewhere. Luckily, PureVPN comes with a 6500+ server network in 78+ countries for such purposes.
- Prevent Throttling/Increase Speeds: Most VPNs compromise connection speeds, a major drawback when playing games online. However, PureVPN can help prevent ISP throttling to ensure lightning-fast speeds for seamless League gaming.
- Prevent DDoS Attacks: All seasoned gamers want to protect their system from DDoS attacks. PureVPN offers strong network-level security to protect users against such attacks.
- Improve Ping & Latency: PureVPN decreases network ping and latency to supply a glitch-free experience on LoL. Now, you can set a new League record and binge on your favorite gaming platform without issues.
- Device Compatibility: PureVPN has native macOS and Windows PC apps, making it natively compatible with the PC options that support League of Legends.
Why Is PureVPN Not Working With League of Legends? (Troubleshooting Tips)
We’ve received multiple queries from people asking why their League of Legends and PureVPN combo isn’t working. Well, don’t worry.
Here’s how you troubleshoot any PureVPN-LoL error:
- Check Your Internet Connectivity: Disconnect from PureVPN and browse the web normally via your preferred browser. If you can’t access the internet, work on getting your connection back up first.
- Connect to a Different Server: Sometimes, League of Legends may have blocked the PureVPN server you’re connected to. So, shuffle the server and connect to a new one in the same or another preferred region.
- Update the PureVPN App: PureVPN regularly updates its app for advanced security features and bug fixes. So, if any update is available, install it to improve the app’s performance.
- Check if Your VPN Subscription Has Expired: PureVPN, like every other VPN subscription, has an expiry date. So, when your VPN isn’t working, check that you still have an active subscription.
- Change VPN Protocols: Experiment with a different protocol if one isn’t working for you. For this, go to the settings in the VPN program and shuffle to a protocol like WireGuard, which is best for gaming speeds.
- Reset Windows Network Settings: Windows updates are sometimes the culprit of Ethernet, Wi-Fi, or VPN connections not working. Follow this path to reset your Windows Network setting: Network Settings > Network & Internet > Status > Network Reset Option > Reset.
- Change Your Firewall Settings: The most common reason PureVPN isn’t working for LoL on your PC is that your anti-malware and firewalls disable the VPN connection. So, stop these programs, or add your VPN app to the exception list/trusted apps to forbid your firewall from limiting the VPN.
- Crossing The Multi-Login Limit: PureVPN allows 10 simultaneous device. If you exceed that, your VPN connection won’t work. So, double-check that you aren’t connecting more than the device limit to your VPN.
- Reset TCP/IP Protocol: To do this on Windows, run your CMD as an admin. Then, enter netsh int IP reset resetlog.txt, tap the “Enter” button, restart your device after the script executes, and connect to the PureVPN app again.
- Speak With PureVPN Customer Support. Fortunately, it has a 24/7 live chat option to help troubleshoot such connectivity issues in no time.
Yes, LoL can ban you from the platform when it detects you’re accessing it with PureVPN. However, since PureVPN has large server diversity, you can always shuffle to another server to reaccess the game. Also, PureVPN regularly updates the IP addresses, so you’re rarely caught out on a banned server anyway.
PureVPN, a Way to Smooth LoL Experience!
Now, you know how PureVPN enhances your League gaming experience, especially if you’re irritated by the nuisance of slow speed and unstable connections.
PureVPN is also great at unblocking LoL in restricted regions, providing access to gamers who might not have been able to play.
If you’re ready to enjoy these premium gaming benefits, grab a PureVPN subscription today and go to a new gaming world.