You might be drawn to a lifetime deal if you like comfort and consistency.
Well, bummer. There’s no ExpressVPN lifetime subscription.
However, the VPN service provides discounted rates for its longer-term services.
Thus, you can save more on the service with ExpressVPN deals.
So, in this piece, I’ll go over why you should avoid a lifetime plan, the dangers of ExpressVPN free access cracks, and the various ExpressVPN subscriptions available.
The Myth About Lifetime Subscriptions
When an offer sounds too good to be true, it usually is. That’s the same with a lifetime subscription to anything.
Here are a few reasons you should never consider a VPN offering lifetime plans:
Shady Business Tactics
Companies offer a lifetime subscription to improve their present cash flow.
The lifetime access is only a facade to fool users into committing to a long-time subscription instead of the old-fashioned monthly subscription.
Without that current inflow of cash after a few months of the lifetime plan, these VPN companies usually face impending bankruptcy, which could leave you with an unsafe and unreliable VPN.
Lack of Privacy
VPN providers who offer lifetime subscriptions often sell user data to third parties to make ends meet. So, why would you pay for a VPN that breaks the first rule of its job to protect user privacy and security online?
Risk of Losing Your VPN Provider
You may enjoy the lifetime subscription for a while, but your VPN provider might go bankrupt without regular revenue and ultimately get sold. As it turns out, you might rarely get your money back when that occurs.
There is no assurance that the new provider won’t terminate your lifetime access, thus leaving you with nothing.
Outdated VPN Service
In addition to maintaining their networks, VPNs must keep up with technological advancements. So, even if your lifetime VPN survives, it might not be of any value in the future. For example, using old encryption protocols and blocked IP addresses will make it hard to stay secure and access geo-blocked content.
Low Bandwidth and Server Network
VPN companies with lifetime plans lack the needed funds to maintain a large server network and offer unlimited bandwidth. As a result? Those fast connection speeds to stream content in HD (high definition) quality may be long gone one day.
And you’ll be forced to use a slow VPN, which is no good.
Alternatives to ExpressVPN Lifetime Subscription
Since there’s no ExpressVPN lifetime access, ExpressVPN offers three amazing plans at the moment:
- 1-month plan: Currently, this plan goes for $12.95 per month. It’s a great choice for ExpressVPN newbies to test the service since you can easily cancel if you’re drawn to a different plan or uninterested in the VPN (unlikely).
- 6-month plan: A better and cheaper option, costing only $59.95 for six months. It’s a middle ground if you don’t feel like settling for a bigger commitment just yet.
- 12-month plan: This plan costs just $99.95 for a full year of access, saving up to 35% on the monthly plan. Wow! And contradictory to users’ belief, it isn’t a 15-month plan but a 12-month plan with 3 free months.
Additionally, there is a 30-day money-back guarantee for all the plans.
So, you can get a full refund in 30 days if you don’t like the VPN service.
Is It Safe to Purchase ExpressVPN Lifetime Accounts on eBay?
ExpressVPN doesn’t offer lifetime subscriptions, so getting an ExpressVPN lifetime account on eBay is unsafe. However, several dealers on eBay offer “lifetime subscriptions” to ExpressVPN. These are usually fraudulent.
The activation code for any ExpressVPN deal offered at a ridiculously low price has most likely been sold to dozens of other individuals, going over the limited simultaneous connections the VPN offers. Even worse, it may be a compromised account, putting your sensitive information at risk.
So, always buy your ExpressVPN plan directly from the ExpressVPN website.
Should You Get ExpressVPN Lifetime Access Cracks?
It’s extremely risky to use ExpressVPN lifetime access cracks.
Even if they appear to operate well, you might be putting yourself and your device at risk.
The following are some of the dangers of getting ExpressVPN lifetime access cracks:
- Infected computer: When you download a cracked VPN, you’re more likely to download harmful malware and viruses coded into the software too. These are tough to eliminate and might corrupt all your files and data.
- Losing account access: Cracked accounts often don’t come with guarantees. So, you could wake up one day and see that your “free” access to ExpressVPN doesn’t work anymore.
- No VPN updates: VPN providers usually upgrade their software to fend off bugs, attacks, and vulnerabilities. This advantage isn’t present in cracked software, causing app malfunctions that may jeopardize your security.
- No customer support: You get access to ExpressVPN’s 24/7 customer support when you pay for the service. However, using a cracked version doesn’t guarantee you access to support when you need it.
- Risk of getting sued: It’s illegal to use cracked software. Thus, using the illegal ExpressVPN software might earn you a letter from a lawyer, a police visit, or possibly a large fine.
Why Is ExpressVPN So Expensive?
ExpressVPN is so expensive because it provides industry-leading services/features like a kill switch, split tunneling, AES 256-bit encryption, zero logs server technology, 99.99% uptime, and unlimited server switches, among others.
This makes the cost well worth it.
Is There Any Upside to a Lifetime ExpressVPN Subscription?
There are no upsides to a lifetime ExpressVPN subscription.
Lifetime subscriptions aren’t sustainable long-term, leading to privacy breaches, outdated VPN service, and losing your VPN Provider.
Is There an ExpressVPN Lifetime Free Cracking Method?
There might be an ExpressVPN lifetime-free cracking method, but it’ll be dangerous to your device and personal data security. Additionally, using a cracked VPN constitutes unlicensed software, which is prohibited. Thus, you risk legal issues if the VPN company comes cracking down on illegal users.
To Round Off…
Lifetime subscriptions are too good to be true, and ExpressVPN knows this.
That’s why they put together realistic plans which would provide long-term value.
Even though ExpressVPN is a little costlier than its competitors, its services are a wonderful value for a VPN service offering its level of speed, security, the size of its server network, and dependability. Essentially, it’s better to be safe than sorry.
So, what are you waiting for? Take advantage of ExpressVPN’s current discount and enjoy a 30-day money-back guarantee.