IPVanish doesn’t offer a Lifetime Deal. However, you can still get IPVanish for longer by stacking your current plan with a new one and securing access to IPVanish’s 2200+ servers for 4 years instead of 2.
But you only get a discount on your first subscription. Luckily, I also included an alternative that supports multi-stacking AND discounts!
Keep reading for the details.
How to Get IPVanish for Longer?
Since IPVanish doesn’t support lifetime deals, you’ll need to stack an active subscription with a new subscription. For instance, if you buy two 2-year subscriptions, you’ll get IPVanish for 4 years. Here are the steps:
- Click here for the BEST IPVanish deals, and click the orange button (“Special Offer”).
- To enjoy IPVanish for longer, select the 2-year plan and click “Start Now.”
- Enter your email address and select your preferred payment method.
- Automatic renewal is enabled by default. You can disable it by unchecking the option and clicking “Subscribe now” to complete your purchase.
- Repeat the steps above to stack your 2-year subscription and get IPVanish for 4 years instead of 2.
The Best IPVanish Alternative for Longer Deals
I recommend NordVPN as the best Lifetime Deal alternative to IPVanish.
That said, it doesn’t offer a Lifetime Deal, either. Instead, you can:
- Stack your subscriptions multiple times.
- Get an additional 3 months with your stack. For instance, if you purchase a 2-year plan twice, you’ll get an additional 6 months with the 48 months.
- Enjoy discounts on all stacked subscriptions. So, if you want to stack your NordVPN subscription to get 4 years instead of 2, click here for the BEST savings on both subs.
- Enter your email address, and select your preferred payment method to complete your purchase.
Dodge the IPVanish Lifetime Deal & Get It for Longer Instead
Remember, lifetime deals seem lucrative but aren’t practical. Instead, I recommend using long-term plans to avail discounts and enjoy secure connections for a better price.
However, while IPVanish allows multi-stacking, NordVPN’s 2-year double-stack is longer and more beneficial than IPVanish’s.