NordVPN offers 110+ servers based in Atlanta.
This means you can access your SunTrust Bank account securely while traveling out of Atlanta, watch the local online TV station (WSB-TV) without restrictions, and even order from Publix to get groceries delivered to your family in the city.
Likewise, the NordVPN Atlanta server is reliable to unblock US-only content like MLB TV, NHL TV, CNN, Peacock TV, and Hulu US anywhere.
Keep reading to discover how to connect to a NordVPN Atlanta server and easily access your Atlanta-specific content.
How to Connect to NordVPN’s Atlanta Servers?
- Choose your preferred plan and click “Buy Now.” The 2-year plan is the most recommended as it offers impressive savings.
- Submit your information and make the payment. Then, download NordVPN onto your preferred device. For this tutorial, I used NordVPN on Windows.
- Open the NordVPN app.
- Type in “Atlanta” in the search bar.
- Click the server to connect automatically to available Atlanta servers.
- That’s it! You can quickly check your Atlanta bank accounts or stream the local TV stations from anywhere.
Does NordVPN Offer Specialty Servers in Atlanta?
All of NordVPN’s Atlanta servers support P2P, which means they’re optimized for torrenting, fast streaming, heavy downloads, smooth gaming, and other speed-intensive tasks.
NordVPN also offers two specialty Obfuscated servers in Atlanta which hide the fact that you’re using a VPN. However, you can only get these via the OpenVPN protocols, and they’ll cause a bigger speed hit.
Consider connecting to an obfuscated server if you’re using NordVPN from a region that imposes heavy restrictions on VPN apps, like China or the UAE.
Is Connecting to NordVPN’s Atlanta Servers Worth It?
NordVPN’s Atlanta servers keep you protected while benefiting from an Atlanta IP address. You can connect to 110+ Atlantan servers to stream live content, securely access your Atlanta bank accounts, and even place local orders.
Are you ready to get an Atlanta IP address? Get saving with these awesome NordVPN deals!