NordVPN works in Croatia to unblock international streaming libraries, beat ISP throttling, bypass geo-restrictions, and improve internet security.
Further, NordVPN offers 20+ Croatian servers, allowing you to get a Croatian IP and unblock local Croatian content in and out of the country.
For instance, I use the NordVPN – Zagreb server to stream HRT 1 outside the country.
But I’ll explain everything in this guide – so keep reading.
How to Use NordVPN in Croatia?
Setting up NordVPN for Croatia involves getting a NordVPN subscription and connecting to a server. Here are the steps:
- Buy a NordVPN subscription. Grab this NordVPN plan for massive cost savings.
- Download the NordVPN app for your device. I’ll download the NordVPN Windows app for this guide.
- Launch the NordVPN app and log in with your credentials (username and password).
- Choose a suitable NordVPN connection protocol. I recommend the NordLynx for its speed, stability, and security. To connect, go to Settings > Connection > VPN protocol > NordLynx.
- Activate the NordVPN kill switch to secure your internet connection. Go to Settings > Kill Switch > Internet / App Kill Switch.
- Connect to a suitable NordVPN server location. Click the Globe icon to access all the server locations. Alternatively, connect to the NordVPN Croatian server for local content by clicking the Globe icon and typing Croatia in the search box.
- Ensure your NordVPN connection is secure by testing for leaks. Visit www.ipleak.net to confirm if your NordVPN IP address matches the one on the leak test site.
- You can stream local Croatian content, unblock foreign streaming services, and bypass ISP throttling using NordVPN. I watched Jabuka TV, a Croatian channel using the NordVPN – Zagreb server.
What's the Best NordVPN Server to Use in Croatia?
The best NordVPN server in Croatia depends on the content you want to access and where it’s available. For example, the best NordVPN P2P server for gaming will differ from the best-obfuscated server for unblocking censored content.
For the fastest NordVPN servers, go to the Globe icon > Quick Connect to access the lowest ping servers with the least speed drops.
Alternatively, connect to a NordVPN P2P server for the best gaming servers.
I conducted speed tests while playing the resource-heavy Lost Ark on a NordVPN Bosnia & Herzegovina – Sarajevo P2P server and recorded a mere 10% drop on a 15Mbps network.
Additionally, if you need a secure server to reduce the chances of gaming bans or facilitate secure online financial transactions, NordVPNs dedicated IP servers will do the trick.
What's the Best NordVPN Protocol for Croatia?
The best NordVPN protocol for Croatia is NordLynx, which builds on the already secure WireGuard protocol for a fast, safe, and stable online experience.
I often use NordVPNs NordLynx protocol to play resource-heavy Final Fantasy XIV and stream shows from international content libraries with zero lags or speed drops while in Croatia.
NordVPN usually auto-recommends the NordLynx protocol, but here are the steps if you need to manually set it up:
- Launch NordVPN.
- Log out of any existing NordVPN connections.
- Go to Settings > VPN protocol > NordLynx.
Secure Your Online Experience in the Land of the Fiery Ones
NordVPN works in Croatia – and now you have it set up!
So, enjoy unblocking international streaming libraries, accessing local Croatian content, and securing your online experience in Croatia using NordVPN.
Don’t forget these exciting NordVPN discounts to save BIG on your subscription!