You can watch ABC iview with Private Internet Access (PIA) by installing the VPN app on your device(s) and connecting to an Australian server.
PIA operates six servers in Australian cities, including Brisbane, Sydney, Perth, Melbourne, and Adelaide. Also, the VPN supports unlimited simultaneous connections to allow multiple family members/friends to watch ABC iview concurrently.
Read this guide to learn how to watch drama, news, lifestyle, sport, art, and other ABC iview content with PIA.
How to Watch ABC iview With Private Internet Access?
You can stream ABC iview with PIA by downloading the app, tweaking a few settings, and connecting to an Australian server.
In other words, do this:
- Get a Private Internet Access subscription. Take advantage of time-limited PIA discounts to save BIG!
- Download and install PIA VPN on your device. I’ll use Windows PC in this example.
- Open the VPN app and sign in with your PIA account details.
- In PIA’s “Settings,” go to “Protocols” and choose a suitable protocol. I recommend WireGuard for a stable, secure, and speedy VPN connection.
- Click the “greater than” command on the VPN home page. This opens the list of server locations.
- Type “Australia” on the VPN search bar and select your preferred Australian server. I recommend PIA’s AU Australia Streaming Optimized server.
- Tap the power button to connect to the PIA Australian server.
- Conduct an IP/DNS leak test to ensure your new VPN-assigned IP address is based on the Australia server location you chose.
- Open ABC iview on your device and log in to watch “Shaun Micallef’s MAD AS HELL” comedy or your preferred Australian local content.
What’s the Best PIA Server for ABC iview?
Private Internet Access boasts six servers in Australia. Thankfully, all of them unblocked ABC iview in my tests, but each server performed differently regarding streaming speeds.
|PIA Server||Speed Drop on a 30 Mbps Connection||Stream Quality|
|AU Adelaide||1.96 Mbps||Good|
|AU Australia Streaming Optimized||0.98 Mbps||Excellent|
|AU Brisbane||2.36 Mbps||Fairy Good|
|AU Melbourne||1.56 Mbps||Good|
|AU Sydney||1.24 Mbps||Good|
|AU Perth||3.98 Mbps||Fair|
However, note that the above tests will change depending on the location you’re streaming ABC iview from and your VPN protocol.
Remember, WireGuard is the best PIA protocol for a secure, speedy, and stable ABC iview streaming experience. However, IKEv2 is a stable and secure PIA protocol to consider while streaming ABC iview on mobile units.
ABC iview Not Working With PIA VPN?
If you can’t access ABC iview with PIA VPN, the streaming platform most likely blocked your PIA IP address. But don’t worry!
PIA offers dedicated IPs in Sydney, Australia that don’t constantly change like dynamic IPs. So, you won’t be flagged by ABC iview’s algorithms that identify and block VPN-assigned IPs.
Go to “Settings” on your PIA VPN app and click “Dedicated IP” to purchase and validate your Australian dedicated IP, so you can unblock ABC iview flawlessly.
Enjoy Australian Shows on ABC iview With PIA VPN!
Private Internet Access is an impressive VPN with 6 Australian servers and Australia-dedicated IPs to access ABC iview in a smooth, fast, and protected experience.
Furthermore, PIA’s Windows, iOS, Android, and macOS native apps allow you to watch your favorite ABC iview content easily on your preferred devices.
So, grab these Private Internet Access fantastic deals to cut costs and test the VPN with ABC iview for 30 days risk-free!