Yes, Private Internet Access works well with PayPal anywhere.
While PayPal isn’t accessible in some countries like Iran, Iraq, and Syria, you can connect through the US servers on PIA to access your PayPal account from anywhere.
Likewise, PIA offers dedicated IP addresses in PayPal-supported regions like the United States, the United Kingdom, and Australia. Hence, you can get an unchanging IP address to securely unblock PayPal without setting off VPN triggers.
How to Unblock and Access PayPal With PIA?
You can establish a secure PayPal connection with PIA to make transfers and withdrawals anywhere or even sign up for your first account.
These simple steps will get you going:
- Purchase a PIA subscription. Click here to get a HUGE discount on Private Internet Access.
- Download the Private Internet Access VPN app on your device. I’m using my Windows PC for this guide.
- Open the PIA VPN app, enter your credentials, and click “LOG IN.”
- If you’re constantly on the move and using different public Wi-Fi, click on the Ellipsis icon > Settings > Privacy. Then, enable the VPN Kill Switch to ensure your data is protected from any threats or leaks.
- Click on VPN SERVER and choose the location where you have your PayPal account. You can also choose a server location from where you want to open a PayPal account. For instance, my PayPal account is UK-based, so I selected the London Server.
- Click the power button to connect to the chosen server.
- Now, visit the PayPal website and log in to your account. I recommend going via incognito browsing mode.
- Enjoy access to your PayPal account with PIA.
Can I Use PIA to Sign Up for PayPal From a Restricted Country?
You can sign up for PayPal from a restricted country using PIA.
However, there’s a catch. You’ll still need a cell phone number registered in a country where PayPal isn’t restricted.
Without such a registered number, the account verification will remain incomplete, and you’ll be unable to use your PayPal account with PIA.
You can get around this by using the mobile number of a friend or family member from a region where PayPal isn’t restricted.
Can You Use PIA With PayPal to Withdraw Upwork Earnings to Your Bank?
If you’re a freelancer and rely on Upwork for your gigs, you CAN use PIA to withdraw your Upwork earnings and transfer the PayPal amount to your bank account.
Follow these steps to withdraw your Upwork earnings from PayPal:
- Buy a PIA subscription at a discounted price.
- Download the PIA app on your computer.
- Open the VPN app and connect to the server where you’ve registered your PayPal account. For instance, I connected to the London server.
- Activate the PIA VPN Kill Switch from Settings > Privacy for better security.
- Switch to the WireGuard protocol from the “Protocols” tab for better speed.
- Go to your Upwork account and click your profile icon at the top right corner. Then click Settings > Get Paid > Add a method.
- Click “Set up” near PayPal, and you’ll be prompted to re-enter your Upwork password for security reasons.
- Click “Continue,” then you’ll be redirected to the PayPal page to sync your PayPal account with your Upwork account.
- Enter your PayPal credentials and click “Log in.”
- Click “Agree and Connect.”
- You’ll automatically be redirected to your Upwork profile to schedule your withdrawals. Click “Save changes.” Or simply click “Get paid now” for an immediate withdrawal.
- Now, log into your PayPal account and withdraw your Upwork earnings to your bank account anytime.
Does PIA Accept PayPal?
- Choose a PIA plan and click “Get Started.” I recommend the 2-year plan for the BEST deal and savings.
- Select “PayPal” as the preferred payment method and click “Pay Now.” You’ll also be able to buy PIA’s Dedicated IP at a discounted price.
- “Log in” to your PayPal account to authenticate and complete your purchase.
- Voilà! Now, you can enjoy PIA on multiple devices with increased security and privacy.
Access PayPal With PIA Anywhere You Go
Once you’ve successfully created your PayPal account, you can access it anytime, anywhere, and ensure better protection of your financial activities online.
This makes it possible to securely access your PayPal accounts on shady networks abroad, bypass censorship to PayPal anywhere, or open a new account via PIA.
Grab this PIA’s BIG discount to save on your first purchase, and you can throw in a Dedicated IP for extra PayPal compatibility!