CyberGhost offers a token-based Dedicated IP that stays the same throughout all your online activities when using CyberGhost VPN.
In this article, I’ll show you how to get and use CyberGhost’s Dedicated IP and briefly look at the features and functionalities you get to enjoy. So read on to the end to know everything.
How to Get CyberGhost’s Dedicated IP?
You can get CyberGhost’s Dedicated IP by following these steps:
- Obtain a CyberGhost subscription. The Dedicated IP is an add-on you can only purchase with a regular subscription. Here are amazing deals to save extra.
- Open the official CyberGhost website and log in. Go to “My Account.”
- Since you purchased the Dedicated IP add-on, you should see a “My Dedicated IP” option on the left tab. This only appears when you purchase the feature.
- Tapping on My Dedicated IP opens a new window where you can generate your token.
- Read the provided information to understand what you’re supposed to do. Then, tap the “I acknowledge, I want to pick my location” button.
- Choose your preferred location for your Dedicated IP address. Finish by clicking the “Redeem Token” button.
- This action will download the token automatically. Kindly save a copy because the code cannot be regenerated if lost.
- The “My Dedicated IP” section disappears once you redeem the token.
- Open the CyberGhost app on your preferred device. You’ll find a green notification bar with “Activate your Dedicated IP now!”
- Click the Activate button.
- This will take you to another window where you have to enter the token you copied into a box and hit Activate to complete the process.
- You should see a confirmation pop-up on your screen telling you the Dedicated IP feature was added to your app.
- Navigate the Dedicated IP section to connect to your exclusive IP address. You can even favorite it for an easy find anytime you launch the VPN.
What Does CyberGhost’s Dedicated IP Include?
The Dedicated IP feature offered by CyberGhost comes with IP addresses in the United States (6 locations), France (1 location), Germany (1 location), Australia (1 location), the Netherlands (1 location), Singapore (1 location), the United Kingdom (2 locations), Switzerland (1 location) and Canada (2 locations).
Here’s a screenshot of all the available locations.
Moving on, CyberGhost allows you to redeem and activate your Dedicated IP token on Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS.
And as I mentioned earlier, the pricing is tied to the main subscription.
You can’t purchase the Dedicated IP as a standalone add-on.
Fortunately, CyberGhost offers one of the cheapest Dedicated IPs compared to other providers like NordVPN. And occasionally, the VPN service provider has fantastic discounts, which can help you save significant money.
The Dedicated IP feature also gives you unparalleled privacy. Even CyberGhost doesn’t know what your new address is.
That’s why you’re asked to save the token the system generates. CyberGhost’s strict adherence to their no-logs policy means they wipe the token information from their servers when you redeem it.
CyberGhost offers a reliable and affordable Dedicated IP. It’s especially perfect for people who love streaming restricted content because the chances of getting blacklisted are minimal.
So grab your CyberGhost Dedicated IP subscription and take advantage of our fantastic discount deals while the offer still stands.