Surfshark offers a Dedicated IP add-on for Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android devices.
You can also set up the Dedicated IP on other devices via manual configuration.
In this post, I’ll explain what locations are available, how much you’ll pay, and how to set up and use your Dedicated IP!
How Much Do Surfshark Dedicated IPs Cost?
Surfshark offers its Dedicated IP add-on to users with an active subscription for an additional $3.75/month.
This is a fixed rate that doesn’t change from sub to sub.
So, if you’re subbed monthly, you’ll pay $3.75/month. However, if you’re subbed annually, and you have 9 months left, you’ll pay $3.75 x 9 ($33.75) up front.
How to Purchase and Use Surfshark's Dedicated IP?
- Subscribe to Surfshark if you haven’t already. Use this link for a HUGE discount.
- Next, log in to your Member’s Area.
- Click “Dedicated IP” (under “VPN“) in the sidebar.
- Click “Upgrade.”
- Enter your payment details and select “Complete purchase.”
- After, return to the “Dedicated IP” tab in your Member’s Area.
- Choose your Dedicated IP location. You can’t change your location after!
- Click “Activate.”
- That’s it! But if you want to adjust your Dedicated IP settings or set up a manual configuration on another device, click “Settings.”
- Otherwise, open the app and connect to your Dedicated IP.
What Does Surfshark Dedicated IP Include?
Surfshark’s Dedicated IP includes 4 locations to choose from: US – Los Angeles, UK – London, Netherlands – Amsterdam, and Germany – Frankfurt.
You’ll also get unlimited simultaneous connections and compatibility with all protocols. Plus, you can use your Dedicated IP on any device via manual config.
It’s worth noting that Surfshark plans to expand its Dedicated IP service in the future regarding locations, so stay updated!
What's the Best Surfshark Alternative for Dedicated IPs?
That said, NordVPN charges an extra $70 yearly on top of the basic NordVPN membership for dedicated IP addresses.
It also only supports 2 simultaneous connections per Dedicated IP.
No, you don’t need a dedicated IP address for custom SSL. So, you can use Surfshark’s Static IP addresses to encrypt your website or anonymous blogging activities freely.
To Round Off
Surfshark offers Dedicated IPs in 4 locations. The feature is currently rolling out for Android devices – but you can set it up on other devices using manual configuration!
On top of that, it supports unlimited simultaneous connections and is super affordable.
Ready to try it? Grab these MASSIVE coupons to get started!