Private Internet Access works with Instagram, and you can bypass restrictions on a school network or in countries like Russia, North Korea, and China, where social media sites like Instagram are blocked.
The VPN service has a vast server network, offers fast speeds for buffer-free streaming of reels, and you can unblock geo-restricted Instagram resources like music.
If you want to know how to use Private Internet Access to access Instagram, read this to the end.
How to Unblock Instagram Using Private Internet Access?
- Install the VPN from the respective app stores on Android, iOS, or iPadOS. In my case, I used an Android device.
- Connect to a server in a country that doesn’t block Instagram. For example, I chose a Florida server in the US. Other potential servers you can use include the United Kingdom, Germany, South Africa, etc. Avoid servers in the Middle East and China.
- Open Instagram and start scrolling through images and reels, and unblock music.
Private Internet Access Can't Unblock Instagram? Troubleshooting Guide
Try these quick tips if you can’t access Instagram with Private Internet Access.
- Change servers: You may have connected to a VPN server in a blocked Instagram region. That will stop you from accessing the social media site despite using a VPN. I recommend US servers.
- Restart the VPN: The VPN may have significant data caches from prolonged usage, which may interfere with its ability to connect to a server properly. Restart the VPN to clear the cached data.
- Check your internet connection: Restart your router to clear any connection issues. Alternatively, switch to mobile data if your Wi-Fi is experiencing downtime.
Enjoy Buffer-Free Reels
That’s how you can access Instagram with Private Internet Access, even on a restricted network like school or work Wi-Fi. The best part is that no one would even know that you’re accessing a banned platform.
So, grab your Private Internet Access subscription using our unbeatable offers before time runs out.