As the cryptocurrency industry continues to grow, it’s only natural that play-to-earn sites cropped up over the past few years.
But if you want to use one of the most popular crypto casinos – Roobet – you’ll need a VPN.
Not only will a reliable VPN help you access Roobet from anywhere in the world – even if it’s blocked in your country – but it will keep your data safe and secure while you gamble.
But don’t stress the journey!
After spending hours testing various VPNs, I discovered the best VPN for Roobet is NordVPN.
With servers in countries where Roobet is unblocked (like Canada and Costa Rica) and robust security features to keep you safe while you gamble, NordVPN will get the job done so you can effortlessly collect your winnings.
Keep reading to learn how to play and withdraw from Roobet safely in the US and other restricted countries!
[EXCLUSIVE DEAL!] Use the promo code “vpnalert” during your Roobet registration and earn EXTRA RooWards!
Top 3 VPNs for Roobet
Surfshark is one of the fastest VPNs I’ve used and the most budget-friendly VPN for Roobet. Its security and privacy features are top-class, while its easy-to-use apps make it easy to access and withdraw from Roobet.
NordVPN offers top-tier security features to keep you safe while playing on and withdrawing from Roobet. Plus, you can connect to any of their 5,400+ servers while using their user-friendly apps to access the crypto casino worldwide.
Although ExpressVPN is one of the more expensive VPNs for Roobet, the premium price tag gives you access to premium security features. And with a large server network and easy-to-use apps, you might find it’s worth the extra cost.
If you want to enjoy the popular crypto casino Roobet from anywhere in the world, you need a VPN to keep you safe and secure while unblocking it.
All of the VPNs on my list include large server networks, robust security features, and fast speeds – so your Roobet experience stays smooth every step of the way.
Stick around to find out how I came to my conclusions!
In a Hurry? Check Out My Top 5 VPNs for Roobet Right Now!
If you’re in a hurry, don’t stress it!
Here’s a quick peek at my top five VPNs for Roobet:
- NordVPN – Best Choice VPN for Roobet
- Surfshark – Budget-Friendly Security with Unlimited Connections
- ExpressVPN – Premium VPN for Roobet Players in the US
- Private Internet Access – Largest Server Network
- CyberGhost – Beginner-Friendly VPN for Roobet
But if you want more details, keep reading!
I discuss everything in-depth below.
Detailed List of the 5 Best VPNs for Roobet
1. NordVPN – Best Choice VPN for Roobet
NordVPN is my top choice as a VPN for Roobet, thanks to its large server network with 5,400+ servers in 59 countries worldwide.
This makes it easy to connect to a country where Roobet is available (like Canada, Costa Rica, Argentina, etc.) – so you can gamble anytime, anywhere.
Best of all, with RAM-only servers, you’ll never worry that your data is saved to the server’s hard drive.
Together with a regularly audited no-logs policy, this makes NordVPN one of the most privacy-friendly VPNs for Roobet.
And being privacy-friendly is essential when enjoying slots like Roo Bonanza from restricted countries where the platform is blocked!
Security-wise, NordVPN also offers AES-256 bit encryption with your choice of the OpenVPN or NordLynx protocols.
Either protocol (though OpenVPN UDP is faster than TCP) will give you excellent speeds for enjoying your favorite casino games and slots.
Plus, their user-friendly apps (available for all device types) have the internet kill switch enabled by default.
You can also choose to use their obfuscation feature for extra privacy – though it’s only available with OpenVPN TCP.
And if you want to make sure Roobet doesn’t close your account for using a VPN, NordVPN also offers dedicated IP addresses!
While not the fastest VPN I’ve ever used, you’ll barely notice the speed reduction when using NordVPN – and their 30-day money-back guarantee means you can try them risk-free.
Otherwise, their subscription fees are reasonably priced:
But don’t jump in immediately – get an exclusive discount for NordVPN’s two-year subscription plan when you sign up with this link!
2. Surfshark – Budget-Friendly Security with Unlimited Connections
Surfshark is, without a doubt, one of the most reliable VPNs for Roobet.
With 3,200 RAM-only VPN servers in 65 countries, you can play and withdraw from Roobet safely no matter where you live.
Especially thanks to Camouflage Mode, a lightweight obfuscation feature applied automatically with the OpenVPN tunneling protocol!
Do you know what this means?
Unlimited access to your favorite blackjack games! (Or as unlimited as your wallet allows…)
But if you need something more robust, Surfshark also offers NoBorders Mode, a beefed-up obfuscation setting designed to help those in stringent countries access their favorite crypto casino.
Better yet, Surfshark’s strict no-logs policy and security (including AES-256 bit encryption) have been independently audited.
Plus, I usually find Surfshark is the fastest VPN I’ve ever used!
This makes Cherry Pop especially fun to play.
One drawback is when you first open any of Surfshark’s easy-to-use apps, you need to turn on the kill switch yourself.
Luckily, this is easy.
Just navigate to Settings > Connectivity and toggle the Kill Switch to the right.
Surfshark also doesn’t offer Dedicated IPs yet, though they’re looking to introduce the feature in the future.
Meanwhile, customers are advised to use the Static Servers (Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS).
This way, you’ll always get the same IP address, so Roobet won’t flag your account after connecting with multiple IPs over time.
Best of all, Surfshark gives users unlimited multiple connections and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Combine this with incredibly affordable subscription fees, and the offer is tempting!
But if you grab this deal instead, you’ll get an exclusive discount on a two-year subscription!
3. ExpressVPN – Premium VPN for Roobet Players in the US
ExpressVPN is easily one of the best VPNs for US Roobet players to use.
Similar to NordVPN and Surfshark, all of ExpressVPN’s 3,000+ servers in 94 countries run on RAM disks, adding an extra layer of trustworthiness to their independently audited no-logs policy.
ExpressVPN calls this setup their TrustedServer Technology.
But that’s not all!
They also offer AES-256 bit encryption and Lightway, their proprietary VPN protocol.
Lightway is much faster than many other protocols like OpenVPN but no less secure.
Speaking of speeds, ExpressVPN is another provider that delivers blazing fast VPN speeds – even if you connect the maximum simultaneous devices (five) at a time!
This means playing baccarat on Roobet is easy and lag-free!
But there are a few downsides.
While ExpressVPN’s user-friendly apps for all devices have their Network Lock (kill switch) enabled by default, there are no dedicated IPs or even static servers.
Nevertheless, ExpressVPN remains one of the top VPN services in the world – especially for Roobet.
This, of course, comes with a premium subscription fee.
But you can save big time on your first one-year subscription – plus get three months free – with this link!
4. Private Internet Access – Largest Server Network for Unlimited Roobet
When it comes to finding a country to unblock Roobet, Private Internet Access offers a massive network of 34,551+ VPN servers in 77 countries worldwide.
But while they do offer the faster WireGuard protocol and SOCKS5 proxy connections, allowing you to boost your VPN speed, both options are less secure than the slower OpenVPN protocol.
Even so, PIA is undoubtedly one of the fastest VPN services currently on the market.
I sometimes get speeds even faster than NordVPN’s!
This makes enjoying your favorite Roobet slots a breeze.
However, PIA doesn’t offer any obfuscation, despite promising to introduce the feature since 2017.
And not all servers have DDoS protection, either.
Nevertheless, their MACE ad-blocking feature is robust and even helps protect you from malware.
And if you’re worried Roobet will notice you’re connecting through different IP addresses every time, you can always get PIA’s Dedicated IP add-on too!
Overall, while PIA isn’t in my top three VPNs for Roobet, it certainly deserves a spot in the top five with its easy-to-use apps for all devices and moderately priced subscription plans.
But don’t forget to grab a massive discount and two free months on a two-year subscription by signing up with this link.
Best of all, PIA offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, making it risk-free.
5. CyberGhost – Beginner-Friendly VPN for Roobet
CyberGhost is another popular VPN for Roobet – one that’s especially beginner-friendly.
You can treat CyberGhost as a “plug-and-play” service by quickly connecting to one of their 7,100+ VPN servers in 91 countries worldwide.
This helps most users easily connect to a server in a country where Roobet is available.
If you want to be extra safe, you can choose to use CyberGhost’s NoSpy Servers.
These are a handful of servers directly under the provider’s control (no third parties).
Interestingly, the NoSpy Servers are an “add-on” feature.
When purchasing a CyberGhost subscription, they’re added automatically to longer plans at no extra cost.
However, the Monthly Plan does not include access to NoSpy Servers and does not give you the option of adding them to your subscription.
Luckily, you can get a massive discount (plus three free months) on CyberGhost’s three-year subscription plan, including the NoSpy Servers, by signing up with this link!
The provider’s 45-day money-back guarantee sweetens the deal even further.
This is more generous than every other provider on this list, which only offers 30-day money-back guarantees!
This is a great opportunity to test out Roobet with CyberGhost before committing.
Additionally, in hopes of keeping Roobet users safe – especially in restricted countries – I reached out to CyberGhost’s live chat support to see whether their servers are RAM-only.
There are a lot of conflicting claims online and no information on their website.
But thankfully, after a short wait, Avon confirmed their servers are, indeed, RAM-only!
Unfortunately, CyberGhost doesn’t have any obfuscation features, but they offer Dedicated IPs at $5 per month (with a discount if you go for the Three-Year Plan).
The kill switch is also on by default, keeping you safe even when your VPN connection drops unexpectedly!
Overall, if you’re new to VPNs and want a beginner-friendly option, CyberGhost is a no-fuss provider with user-friendly apps.
Is There a Free VPN I Can Use for Roobet?
ProtonVPN is the only free VPN I recommend for Roobet.
Unlike most free VPNs, ProtonVPN doesn’t limit your bandwidth when using its free option.
However, you are limited in other ways.
For example, you’re only allowed to connect one device at a time, and you don’t get access to premium features like P2P support, the NetShield adblocker, TOR over VPN, streaming services support, or Secure Core VPN.
And there’s no guarantee of being able to access Roobet.
This is primarily because you’re allowed to connect to three server locations: the Netherlands, the US, and Japan.
And out of these three locations, Japan is the only option currently not blocked by Roobet.
This means your internet speed will drop significantly, which might spoil your gaming experience.
For this reason, you’re better off choosing a premium VPN service like NordVPN.
Don’t forget you can get an exclusive, limited-time discount by using this link to sign up!
How Do I Choose the Right VPN for Roobet? Keep This Checklist Handy!
If you want to shop around for VPNs to use with Roobet, keep this checklist handy!
You’ll need a VPN offering the following features:
- Large Server Network – this gives you plenty of options for finding a fast, secure VPN server in a country where Roobet isn’t blocked. And the more servers to choose from, the more likely you are to find a server close to you!
- Automatic Kill Switch – if your VPN connection drops or is interrupted for any reason while playing Roobet, this feature protects you from having your real IP address leaked. This can prevent the crypto casino from banning your account.
- No-logs Policy – your VPN provider doesn’t need to log any of your data and shouldn’t be doing so. It’s even better if the provider is independently audited to prove they don’t keep logs and have RAM-only servers. This way, your identity stays hidden while accessing Roobet from restricted countries.
- Top Security – this includes using AES-256 bit encryption and the best VPN protocols, such as OpenVPN or proprietary protocols based on WireGuard (such as NordLynx). Obfuscation features and DDoS protection are other great examples. The best security features will keep you safe while playing on and withdrawing from Roobet.
- Speed – the last thing you want is latency and loading issues to spoil your gambling experience, especially in the middle of spinning your favorite slots (like Tome of Madness). What if a loading issue causes you to lose big winnings?
- Dedicated IP Add-on – although not a strict requirement, the option of adding a Dedicated IP to your VPN subscription is a major plus. This ensures you’re the only person using that IP address, so Roobet is less likely to suspect you’re using a VPN.
- Affordable Subscription Fees – purchasing a VPN at a premium cost is great if you’re offered premium features in return. A great example of this is ExpressVPN. But if you’re paying more for a lesser VPN service, you’re better off finding a new provider.
Can I Withdraw My Winnings on Roobet Without My Account Being Locked?
Even when using the best VPN for Roobet, it can be difficult to withdraw your winnings without risking Roobet locking your account – but it is possible.
Part of the trouble is, although Roobet doesn’t ask you to upload any personal data when signing up (depending on your region), they might do so when you try to withdraw – especially big amounts.
Another issue I’ve noticed is if your cryptocurrency wallet has your personal data, it might work against you when it comes to Roobet.
I haven’t seen any reports of this happening yet, but be aware of it.
How to Withdraw from Roobet Safely Using a VPN?
Here are the tips I follow when withdrawing from Roobet safely with a VPN:
- Deposit and Withdraw Small Amounts – a surefire way to have Roobet ask for KYC (Know Your Customer) information is large transactions. Smaller amounts are better at flying under the radar and not getting flagged, so make sure you’re only depositing and withdrawing small amounts at a time.
- Lower Transaction Frequency – breaking up your winnings into smaller amounts won’t keep Roobet off your back if you’re requesting them frequently. This (understandably) looks similar to money-laundering tactics. So, be patient and wait at least a week between withdrawal requests.
- Use a Paper or Hardware Wallet – even though there aren’t any reported cases of crypto wallet account information being used by Roobet to determine a player’s location, it’s better to be safe than sorry. Paper wallets and hardware wallets are far more private and secure than online wallets when it comes to crypto safety. You can learn more about this here.
- Ask a Friend – if all else fails and Roobet still asks you to fill out their Identity Confirmation form, your best bet is to ask a friend or family member you trust. They’ll need to live in the same country as the VPN server you’ve been using. Roobet typically doesn’t ask for documents to be uploaded, but it’s still better to use real credentials in case that changes.
Here are additional safety tips for withdrawing on Roobet with or without a VPN:
- Never Let Anyone Withdraw on Your Behalf – in the world of cryptocurrency, once a transaction is processed, it’s challenging to track and impossible to reverse. Even if you’re using a friend or family member’s Identity Confirmation details, you should still do the withdrawals yourself.
- Make Sure You’re Withdrawing to the Right Wallet Address – every time you request a withdrawal from Roobet, double-check the wallet address to make sure the funds will be sent to you. Roobet supports Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Litecoin (LTC), so also make sure you’re withdrawing to the right kind of wallet. For example, BTC sent to an ETH address will be irrevocably lost.
How to Play Roobet in the US?
You can play Roobet in the US by using a VPN.
But keep in mind Roobet also prohibits using a VPN to access its services from restricted areas – so using a reliable VPN is essential.
Follow these steps to avoid being detected and losing your funds in the US:
- Sign up for a VPN subscription (NordVPN recommended).
- After downloading and installing the VPN app, connect to a server in Canada (proximity to the US helps preserve VPN speed).
- Sign-up for Roobet and do not provide any personal details. If Roobet insists on filling out an Identity Confirmation form, use a trusted friend or family member’s details with their permission. They need to live in the same country as the VPN server you’re using.
- Deposit your choice of cryptocurrency to your Roobet account (supported cryptos at the time of writing are Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin).
- Play your preferred available casino games.
- Follow the tips and steps in the previous section for safely withdrawing from Roobet once you’ve made some winnings!
Additionally, I recommend using a Dedicated IP with your VPN.
The additional cost is more than worth it, as this is one of the best ways to hide that you’re using a VPN for Roobet.
You’re the only one using that IP address, after all.
Remember to also disable the geolocation settings in your browser and consider reading our 7 Privacy Tips to avoid being tracked with a VPN so your real location isn’t leaked!
Roobet VPN Not Working
If your Roobet VPN isn’t working and you’re getting the “Sorry, Roobet isn’t available in your region” error, try these troubleshooting steps:
- Close the Roobet tab in your browser, then check for IP, DNS, and WebRTC leaks.
- Make sure your browser’s geolocation settings are disabled, then clear cookies and cache.
- Close your browser, disconnect from your VPN, and flush your device’s DNS.
- Reconnect to your VPN, check for IP, DNS, and WebRTC leaks again, and then open the Roobet website to try again.
Unfortunately, this still isn’t guaranteed to work, as Roobet is getting better at detecting VPN usage.
Repeat the above steps, but do not revisit Roobet’s site, as they might permanently lock your account and confiscate all funds.
The only way to prevent this from happening is to get everything right the first time.
This includes only ever using a Dedicated IP and making sure you’re practicing all seven privacy tips (linked above) that will cover your tracks in the areas a VPN cannot.
Roobet: Restricted Areas
If you want to see whether Roobet is available in your region, here’s what their Terms of Service tell us:
Absolute Restricted Areas
If you live in any of these countries/regions (or their territories), you won’t be able to access the Roobet website or create an account:
- French Guiana
- French Polynesia
- The Netherlands
- United Kingdom (UK)
- The United States (US)
Partially Restricted Areas
If you live in or are visiting any of the following regions, you might be able to create a Roobet account – but you won’t be able to deposit or withdraw any funds without first submitting the requested KYC and AML 1 Verification data:
Restricted Due to Armed Conflict or Political Unrest
Finally, if you live or are visiting any of these countries, Roobet won’t allow access to their site or accept deposits.
This type of restriction is considered temporary, with Roobet suggesting the block will be lifted once the armed conflict or political unrest ends:
- Burkina Faso
- Central African Republic
- The Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC)
- North Korea
While not blocked by Roobet, the governments of other regions might also block access to the site due to local gambling laws, especially those in the Middle East – for example, the UAE and Qatar.
Where Is Roobet Legal?
Roobet is legal in countries that do not prohibit gambling activities and are not blocked by Roobet’s Terms of Service.
We provided a full list of the latter (correct at time of writing) above, but examples of countries where Roobet is legal include: Argentina, Belgium, Canada, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, and Japan.
What Country Is Roobet Allowed In?
Roobet is allowed in all countries not blocked by their Terms of Service and where gambling activity is not prohibited.
If gambling is legal in your country and you aren’t listed in the Restricted Areas section above, Roobet is allowed in your country.
However, certain games are limited to specific locations and might not be available in your country even if the site is.
Roobet is rightly known as the fastest growing cryptocurrency casino – but they block access to their site (and games) from many countries, including the US.
So, if you want to play and withdraw safely from Roobet, you need a good VPN.
In my opinion, the best VPN for Roobet is NordVPN.
The Panama-based provider has all the top VPN security you could ask for, plus an inexpensive Dedicated IP add-on (highly recommended for Roobet) and fast speeds.
Don’t forget when you sign up for NordVPN using this link, you’ll get an exclusive discount!