Atlas VPN offers DDoS protection to all supported devices by default.
It combines AES-256 encryption and the WireGuard and IKv2/IPSec protocols to resist DDoS attacks and unwarranted snooping.
Additionally, it comes with 1,000+ DDoS-resistant servers that offer robust security and encryption against DDoS and other attacks.
Keep reading to learn how to configure Atlas VPN’s DDoS protection for all your devices, including live gaming.
How to Activate Atlas VPN DDoS Protection?
DDoS protection is activated automatically on all Atlas VPN servers, regardless of your device. Simply connect to a server. Here are the steps:
- Get an Atlas VPN subscription. Grab this discount to save on your first purchase.
- Download and install the Atlas VPN app for your supported device.
- Enable the Kill Switch to stop your IP from leaking if the VPN connection drops, protecting you from DDoS attacks.
- Connect to a server.
You can also improve Atlas VPN’s DDoS protection with its SafeSwap servers.
SafeSwap is an Atlas VPN feature that routes your traffic through a pool of IP addresses that automatically rotate during your online sessions.
I enable this feature when I play Apex Legends, so even if my rivals access my IP for a DDoS attack, my IP will switch to a new one shortly after.
To activate the SafeSwap servers:
- On the dashboard, select Privacy Pro Tab.
- Connect to any of the SafeSwap servers.
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) will get rotated through several IP addresses that change as you browse Internet sessions and play games.
Enjoy Next-Level DDoS Protection
You can use Atlas VPN’s military-grade encryption and protocols to shield your device from unwarranted DDoS attacks. Additionally, you can utilize SafeSwap servers to further bolster your defenses.
Get DDoS protection with your Atlas VPN subscription at no additional cost through our exciting Atlas VPN discount.