You can play FFXIV with CyberGhost. In fact, it helped me with speed throttling and fixed my ping and latency issues.
Simply connect to one of CyberGhost’s 9,000+ servers in a country near your DC and enjoy the latest Endwalker content!
Keep reading for in-depth setups, including PlayStation!
How to Play FFXIV With CyberGhost on PC?
Here’s how to connect FFXIV with NordVPN on a computer. I’ll use my Mac to demonstrate the process.
- Subscribe to CyberGhost.
- Download and install CyberGhost on your PC.
- Open the CyberGhost app. Click the cog icon in the top-right corner.
- Select “Preferences.”
- Click the “Protocol” drop-down menu and select “WireGuard” for a mix of speed and security.
- Select and connect to a server close to your FF14 data center.
- Launch the game and start designing your house!
How to Play FFXIV With CyberGhost on PlayStation?
Since PlayStation doesn’t support VPN apps, we’ll create a virtual router with CyberGhost and connect it to the PlayStation to play Final Fantasy 14.
Follow these steps:
- Purchase a CyberGhost subscription and install it on your PC. I’ll use Windows 10.
- Click the magnifying glass icon and search for “Mobile Hotspot.”
- Enable “Share my Internet connection with other devices.”
- Scroll down, and under “Network Properties,” click “Edit” to change the “Network Name” and “Network Password.”
- Under “Related settings,” select “Change adapter options” and note the number displayed in “Local Area Connection.”
- Locate “CyberGhost (IKEv2),” right-click it, and select “Properties.”
- Open the “Sharing” tab and select “Allow other network users to connect through this computer’s Internet connection.”
- Select the Local Area Connection listed under “Home networking connection:” by selecting the corresponding number, and then click “OK.”
- Open CyberGhost’s VPN app and repeat steps 3-6 under the FFXIV PC setup.
- Turn on your PlayStation and open its settings page.
- Select “Network” and connect to the virtual router.
- Now you can beat PS2 on PlayStation without lag or speed throttling!
Why Is CyberGhost Good for Playing FFXIV?
Here are a few reasons I love to play Final Fantasy XIV with CyberGhost:
- CyberGhost has over 9,000+ servers across 91 countries. You can connect to a server near your data center for a reliable connection and gameplay.
- CyberGhost encrypts its connection with AES-256-bit encryption and eliminates lag and ping.
- It also gets around your ISP’s bandwidth throttling, so they won’t secretly cap your speed while running intense activities in FF14.
- CyberGhost has DDoS protection, saving you from swatting or other online attacks.
- You can also add a Dedicated IP address as an add-on so that FFXIV’s publishers don’t mistake your account for suspicious activity and ban you.
- CyberGhost is available for Windows, Mac, and PlayStation.
The "VPN" You Shouldn’t Miss!
CyberGhost has an outstanding server network for stable and lag-free FF14 gaming.
It encrypts your connection with AES-256-bit encryption, offers DDoS protection, and provides a Dedicated IP address.
Additionally, CyberGhost is available on PC, Mac, and PlayStation, so no matter what device you prefer to play FFXIV on, CyberGhost is supported on all of them.
Don’t forget to take advantage of these massive discounts on your CyberGhost purchase.