Yes, ExpressVPN works with DAZN. The top-rated VPN provider offers a huge server network with more than 3,000 VPN servers, making it easy to stream DAZN content from 94 countries worldwide.
And if you want to know how (and why) you can unblock DAZN with ExpressVPN, you’ve come to the right place.
I’ll even show you why other providers are struggling and what to do if ExpressVPN isn’t working for you, so keep reading to find out!
How to Unblock DAZN With ExpressVPN?
Using ExpressVPN to unblock DAZN is pretty straightforward.
Just follow these steps:
- Sign up for an ExpressVPN account.
- Download and install the ExpressVPN app for the device you want to watch DAZN on.
- Launch the app and sign in using your account details from Step 1.
- ExpressVPN recommends connecting to a server in Germany, Italy, Canada, or the US, depending on the DAZN content you want to watch. Here is customer support’s server recommendations for the US:
As you can see, all of the servers for Germany, Italy, and Canada should work for DAZN at the time of writing!
- Once connected to the server of your choice, visit https://www.dazn.com to sign in to your DAZN account.
- Have fun streaming your favorite DAZN content with ExpressVPN!
Why Is ExpressVPN Ideal for Using With DAZN? Here Are 4 Reasons!
Many things that make ExpressVPN one of the best VPNs also make it great to use with DAZN.
Check out the details below!
1) A Stable Streaming Experience
Whether you’re watching DAZN’s live or on-demand sports content, you need a stable connection so you can enjoy an uninterrupted streaming experience.
ExpressVPN offers a stable connection that won’t leave you buffering at a crucial moment in the match you’re watching.
Plus, they offer blazing fast speeds to ensure that it genuinely is a real-time experience when you’re streaming a live match!
2) Unlimited Bandwidth
ExpressVPN doesn’t have any data caps, so that you can enjoy unlimited bandwidth – including downloads and uploads. This is crucial to ensure your DAZN streaming experience isn’t cut short.
3) Massive Server Network
ExpressVPN has consistently maintained a massive VPN server network with more than 3,000 VPN servers in 160 locations spread over 94 countries worldwide.
As mentioned earlier, this includes servers in all jurisdictions where DAZN is available.
You can always double-check ExpressVPN’s server locations on their website to see how many servers are available in the country you want to connect to.
4) Accessing Geo-Restricted Content
Using a VPN is almost always a good idea, even if you’re streaming DAZN content already available in your country. But if you’re trying to access content from another country, your VPN needs to be able to unblock geo-restricted content.
ExpressVPN is a pro at this.
The provider is one of the best streaming VPNs I’ve ever used, letting you unblock a wide range of sites and online services – including DAZN. They also use TrustedServer technology, adding an extra layer of protection as a RAM-only VPN service.
Try These Steps if ExpressVPN Isn’t Working With DAZN!
Even the best VPNs sometimes struggle, mainly because streaming services like DAZN constantly upgrade their anti-VPN measures.
For this reason, there’s a chance ExpressVPN won’t always work with DAZN. Luckily, these issues are usually short-lived, as they’re due to network upgrades so ExpressVPN can stay one step ahead.
If ExpressVPN isn’t working with DAZN for you, follow these steps:
- Close the DAZN website and clear your browser cache to get rid of cookies and other tracking methods that might reveal your real location even though you’re using a VPN.
- After closing your browser, disconnect from ExpressVPN through the desktop app and close it.
- Restart your computer.
- Before reconnecting to ExpressVPN, make sure the kill switch feature is still turned on in the app settings.
- Run an IP leak test. Make sure to also check for WebRTC leaks.
- If there aren’t any leaks, try reaccessing DAZN.
- If you still can’t connect, try opening your browser and connecting through an ExpressVPN browser extension. There are extensions for Chrome, Firefox, and Edge.
Worst-case scenario, you might need to try a few servers before finding one that connects or reach out to live chat support.
ExpressVPN Not Working With DAZN Canada
Starting in late-2020, there have been complaints that ExpressVPN no longer unblocks DAZN Canada.
This appears to be due to the service blocking ExpressVPN’s Canadian server IP addresses.
If you want to use ExpressVPN to access DAZN’s Canadian content, you might need to contact the provider through live chat to ask for a recommended server.
However, as shown in the screenshot above, at the time of writing, all of ExpressVPN’s Canadian servers should unblock DAZN.
ExpressVPN Not Working With DAZN JP or DAZN ES
Unfortunately, ExpressVPN’s live chat support confirmed their Japan and Spain servers are not currently optimized for unblocking DAZN JP or DAZN ES.
If this is a deal-breaker for you, an alternative option is NordVPN. NordVPN allows you to unblock DAZN JP and DAZN ES using any of its Japan or Spain servers.
ExpressVPN Alternatives That Work With DAZN
If ExpressVPN isn’t the VPN for you, try any of these alternatives. I’ve personally tested them all and can confirm they work with DAZN (at the time of writing).
- Surfshark is a budget-friendly alternative that offers unlimited simultaneous connections.
- NordVPN offers the best VPN security features and up to six simultaneous connections.
- CyberGhost offers seven simultaneous connections and has a growing server network with over 6,800 servers.
- PrivateVPN provides fast, reliable connections on up to six devices simultaneously and unblocks multiple streaming services.
- Hotspot Shield works best with DAZN in most of Europe, offers up to six simultaneous connections, and has a generous 45-day money-back guarantee.
Can I Use DAZN for Free With ExpressVPN?
You can use DAZN and ExpressVPN for free at the same time – but only for 30 days.
DAZN offers a 30-day trial period for several qualifying countries. You’ll still need to provide payment details when creating an account, but so long as you cancel by day 30, you won’t be charged a single cent once the trial period ends!
Of course, you’ll probably need to use ExpressVPN to create that account in the first place.
Luckily, ExpressVPN offers a 30-day money–back guarantee. While this does mean you have to pay upfront, if you cancel your subscription on day 30 and request a refund, it’s as good as getting a free month!
Simply signup for an ExpressVPN account, make your payment, download the app, connect to your preferred server location, and create your DAZN account.
And doing both on the same day means you’ll get the most out of the 30 days before canceling – if you’re serious about not paying at all.
Can I Watch DAZN on Multiple Devices Simultaneously With ExpressVPN?
Yes, you can stream DAZN on multiple devices simultaneously with ExpressVPN. This is because ExpressVPN is one of the best VPNs for multiple devices and connections, allowing you to use up to five devices at the same time.
They also have apps for all device types that DAZN supports, including:
- Windows laptops and desktops
- Mac laptops and desktops
- Android smartphones and tablets
- iOS smartphones and tablets
- Smart TVs (including Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV Stick, and Chromecast)
- PlayStation and Xbox consoles
- Browser extensions for Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge
Just remember – DAZN only allows you to stream its content from up to two devices simultaneously on a single DAZN account.
Is it Illegal to Stream DAZN With ExpressVPN?
It’s legal to stream DAZN with ExpressVPN. However, if VPNs are banned in your country (or a country you’re visiting), then using one – for any reason – will get you into legal trouble if caught. Thankfully, ExpressVPN uses obfuscated servers to help hide the fact you’re using their VPN.
Just remember you’ll need to sign up for an ExpressVPN account and install the app in a country where VPNs aren’t banned. Here’s a handy list of countries where VPNs are illegal so you can plan ahead if you’re traveling abroad.
Another caveat: if you’re caught using a VPN to access DAZN, you might get in trouble for accessing licensed content from an area it isn’t otherwise available. After all, it’s a punishable offense to bypass these kinds of geo-restrictions.
But once again, ExpressVPN’s obfuscated servers and kill switch feature will help protect you!
DAZN’s Terms and Conditions
When creating a DAZN account, you need to accept its terms and conditions.
Section 7 (Using the DAZN Service), subsection 7.2 also says DAZN “may immediately suspend or terminate your access to the DAZN Service… if we have reasonable grounds to believe… you are in breach of any of these Conditions.”
So, at the very least, getting caught using any VPN to unblock DAZN will lead to your account being closed. But, as mentioned previously, ExpressVPN’s obfuscated servers and kill switch will help protect you.
The good news is, at the time of writing, there are no reports of anyone being caught or prosecuted for using DAZN with ExpressVPN.
Is DAZN available in Canada, Germany, Japan, and the UK?
Yes, DAZN is available in Canada, Germany, Japan, the UK, and several other countries. The service regularly adds new countries to their list of available regions. However, the content available for each country is often different, and DAZN only allows you to stream content for the country your account was created in. This is where ExpressVPN’s massive server network comes in.
Can I use a free VPN to unblock DAZN?
No, using a free VPN to unblock DAZN is not recommended. Free VPNs come with severe restrictions, including substandard security, limited available servers, and strict bandwidth caps. You should always use a premium VPN service like ExpressVPN to unblock DAZN.
Although ExpressVPN works with DAZN, the fact they’re not optimized for DAZN JP or DAZN ES means it’s worth knowing what your options are.
NordVPN is my preferred ExpressVPN alternative, as I haven’t had any issues unblocking DAZN in Japan, Spain, or anywhere else with their VPN. I also love the fact they’re a privacy-minded VPN that doesn’t cut corners.