Yes, Surfshark works with DAZN, allowing users to stream buffer-free live games easily.
Surfshark’s 3200+ servers in 100+ locations mean you can watch all major sports events from anywhere in the world.
This guide shows how easy it is to access top DAZN libraries in the US, Canada, Germany, and other major regions.
How to Use Surfshark With DAZN? (Quick Guide)
To unblock different country-specific DAZN content with Surfshark, you’ll need
- A Surfshark subscription (get Surfshark discounts here)
- A compatible device or browser (Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, iOS, or a router)
- A DAZN account
Once you’re set on those three, do these:
- Download and install the right Surfshark app or extension for your device.
- Log in with your correct details.
- Select a server in the country where you want to unblock a DAZN library (Germany for DAZN DE, Japan for DAZN JP, USA for DAZN US, etc.)
- Open your DAZN app to start streaming your favorite sports buffer-free.
Why Is Surfshark an Excellent VPN for DAZN?
Surfshark excels for streaming DAZN content anywhere, thanks to the following reasons.
- An even distribution of servers: Surfshark has 3200 servers in 100+ countries, most of which are located in countries where DAZN works to unblock the streaming service anywhere.
- Buffer-free streaming: The only thing worse than watching a buffering game is staring helplessly as your team loses. Surfshark’s fast connection speed lets you see live games in real-time, regardless of how your favorite team or player performs.
- Evade DAZN geolocation scanner: DAZN uses a sophisticated geolocation scanner to determine users’ IP addresses and actual locations, banning accounts in out-of-market regions. Luckily, Surfshark conceals this vital information with its AES 256-bit encryption on all servers and protocols.
- Unblock specific DAZN libraries anywhere: You may not get the same DAZN content library while traveling abroad due to its obligation to fulfill license terms. But you can use Surfshark’s vast server network to stream DAZN sports events at home and unblock other libraries unavailable in your region.
- Public WiFi protection: If you’re watching a boxing match on DAZN from a WiFi hotspot at work, in a hotel, or at a coffee shop, Surfshark keeps you safe against public Wi-Fi attacks and prevents your internet data from being stored, shared, or sold to third parties.
- Reliable customer support: Watching a midnight boxing fight from abroad and your Surfshark isn’t working? Surfshark’s 24/7 customer service will swiftly attend to your issues and get your content stream back up ASAP.
- Unblock DAZN on all your devices: Surfshark allows unlimited devices to connect to a single account. So, a large household, student dorm, or other groups of DAZN content lovers can stream live and recorded sports events on all devices without paying for another VPN plan.
- Low pricing: Paying for a VPN and DAZN can significantly affect your budget. Thankfully, Surfshark price is pocket-friendly, and you can grab this huge discount with a 30-day refund.
What to Do When Surfshark Isn’t Working With DAZN?
Although Surfshark is excellent for streaming DAZN, you may experience buffering or unexpected disconnections. Also, DAZN can sometimes detect Surfshark’s IP and won’t allow access to a sporting event you’re trying to stream.
Other issues that could make Surfshark not work with DAZN (with easy troubleshooting tips) are:
- Server issues: Changing your current Surfshark server is the first step to solving the “DAZN not supported in your location error.” Maybe your selected server is still within a location that DAZN bans, or the IP address is well-known by DAZN.
- Turn on Kill Switch: Turning on Surfshark’s kill switch ensures your DAZN account’s safety from getting banned if your VPN connection suddenly drops. The kill switch disconnects your internet access, in that case preventing IP leaks and reconnecting when the VPN is active again.
- Recheck your Surfshark connection status: If you’re not correctly connected to Surfshark, DAZN won’t work, and you’ll encounter the geo-restriction error. You may run IP and DNS leak checks to ensure your Surfshark VPN connection is active.
- Your GPS location service is on: DAZN won’t work if your device’s GPS is switched on. Depending on your streaming device, find and turn off its GPS service before opening DAZN again.
- Clear your browser’s cache: Clear your browser’s cookies and cache to remove all saved subset data of your browsing history, including location-related information that may interfere with Surfshark unblocking DAZN.
- Restart your device: As simple as it sounds, restarting your streaming device solves most Surfshark and DAZN-related issues. Once your device powers on again, you’ll have a faster and better working device.
3 Alternative VPNs That Work With DAZN
Alternatively, you can try these VPNs if Surfshark doesn’t open the DAZN library for your preferred country.
A top player in the VPN industry with 3000+ servers in 94 countries, ExpressVPN works with DAZN hassle-free, offering unlimited bandwidth to stream your preferred sports without limitations.
Other features that make ExpressVPN an excellent pick for DAZN are:
- A more extensive server network: ExpressVPN has 3000+ servers in 94 countries, so it works almost everywhere DAZN is available and unblocks the service where it isn’t.
- Blazing fast speed: ExpressVPN offers fast, stable connections that barely impact your base internet speed. For better speed when using ExpressVPN with DAZN, switch to its Lightway UDP protocol.
- Automatic obfuscation: ExpressVPN automatically shields your VPN connection type from DAZN, making it impossible for your account to be banned. After all, DAZN won’t even catch that you’re using a VPN.
Ready to get the ExpressVPN experience? Grab these ExpressVPN discounts to save more and enjoy a 30-day money-back guarantee to test it for DAZN.
NordVPN’s server stability ensures your connection won’t randomly be cut off, thus exposing your actual IP address and streaming location to DAZN.
These features further contribute to effortlessly using NordVPN with DAZN:
- A higher number of servers: NordVPN has 5000+ servers in 59 countries. To access DAZN US, you can connect to NordVPN’s 1930+ servers. As most DAZN boxing matches occur in the US, you have more choices of uncongested servers.
- SmartDNS for Smart TVs: NordVPN has a SmartDNS add-on to unblock and stream DAZN on Smart TV units that can’t download a VPN app.
- Double protection against DAZN: NordVPN has an extra encryption tool that sends your connection over two servers, thereby escaping DAZN account banning.
Grab this NordVPN limited-time offer to stream safely on DAZN and test it risk-free for 30 days.
A VPN that prioritizes streaming should be on this elite list of Surfshark alternative VPNs for DAZN.
Here are some more CyberGhost features that make it an exceptional VPN for DAZN:
- Dedicated-streaming servers: To access restricted DAZN content from anywhere, tap the “For Streaming” section on CyberGhost and choose a server with a low load, as shown in the percentage next to the server.
- 45-day money-back guarantee: So far, all the other VPNs offer a 30-day money-back guarantee, but CyberGhost allows you to test its service with DAZN for 45 days, during which you can get a full refund if you don’t like anything.
- User-friendly app interface: CyberGhost’s apps are easy to set up and use on all major devices and OS. It takes two clicks to connect and use CyberGhost with DAZN on smartphones and PCs.
- More servers for DAZN prime countries: CyberGhost covers more ground with its 9000+ servers in 90+ countries. Almost half of these servers (4000+) are located in the United States, Germany, France, the UK, and Canada, all critical locations for DAZN.
Get this massive discount on CyberGhost to access restricted content on DAZN.
You can request a full refund within 45 days if CyberGhost doesn’t convince you.
Frequently Asked Questions
DAZN won’t know you’re streaming with Surfshark since it’s a secure VPN with solid encryption. However, it’s best to connect to a Surfshark server in the country whose DAZN library you want to unblock before creating your DAZN account.
Surfshark supports unlimited connections on different devices, but you can only stream DAZN on two devices simultaneously via a single DAZN account since that’s what the streaming service allows.
As you’ve seen, Surfshark is a top-tier VPN that works with DAZN.
With more than 600 US servers, you can unblock US-only sports events on DAZN without issues. But in the rare case of Surfshark failing to unlock any DAZN game, check the suggested alternatives.
If you’re ready to start enjoying what Surfshark holds for your DAZN streaming experience, here are some limited-time deals to save more on the VPN.