Using Private Internet Access with OmeTV only requires you to subscribe to PIA, connect to a relevant server, and open the video chat app.
The provider’s numerous servers in 150+ locations let you quickly find a decent IP for your preferred Ome TV country and bypass IP bans.
I’ll share how to secure OmeTV access and enjoy stutter-free video chats with PIA below.
How to Use OmeTV With Private Internet Access?
You can use OmeTV with Private Internet Access on both PC and smartphone by following these steps:
- Subscribe to Private Internet Access. Use these exclusive offers for a juicy discount.
- Lauch the PIA app and log in.
- Connect to a server in an OmeTV-supported region, say Australia.
- Log into OmeTV and kill your boredom with a new bestie!
What’s the Best Private Internet Access Server for OmeTV?
The best Private Internet Access server for OmeTV is the fastest server within an OmeTV-supported country where you’d like to make friends.
For instance, select a US server to talk to strangers within the US.
If several server locations exist in your chosen country, you can find the fastest region by following these steps:
- Disconnect from PIA (latency values only update while unconnected).
- Tap the menu icon and tap “Region Selection.”
- Select the three dots at the top right and click “Filters.”
- Pick “Latency” and tap “OK.”
- Search for the country you want to connect to, say the US.
- Click the top location to connect to the fastest server.
- Evaluate your video/audio quality on OmeTV and change the server if necessary.
I tested the fastest US location (Massachusetts with 270 ms) and the slowest (Alaska with 1425 ms) on OmeTV. Whereas Massachusetts offered crisp stranger appearances in a second or less after swiping, Alaska took 1-5 seconds.
Still, the audio and video quality were equal-matched once user faces became clear.
Does PIA Port Forwarding Boost OmeTV Performance?
PIA port forwarding can be used to boost OmeTV performance.
Generally, loading times are less with port forwarding enabled than otherwise.
I tried the feature while connected to London, getting an 11% (0.52 Mbps) speed boost from 4.47 Mbps to 4.99 Mbps.
As a result, it only took up to a second for a stranger’s face to become clear, while the former connection took 0-3 seconds.
Find Your OmeTV Bestie With PIA VPN Today!
PIA’s many servers in over 150 locations ensure your Ome TV video and sound won’t break due to a poor VPN connection.
Besides, you can connect to these servers to unblock Ome TV in a region that’s not supported (like Saudi Arabia) or bypass IP bans!
So, grab these incredible PIA discounts and hit up a new friend from the US, UK, Morocco, or Australia now!