Did you buy an Android TV to enjoy your favorite shows but get disappointed by geo-restriction on some platforms like Hulu, Netflix, and Amazon Prime Video?
You can overcome every geo-restriction and take advantage of limitless TV show streaming with PureVPN.
PureVPN offers unlimited advantages for Android TV, and setting it up is easy.
But for those new to the world of VPN, it may look complicated.
When I initially tried to set it up myself, the procedure looked like I was learning a foreign language.
In this article, I’ll show you how to set up and use PureVPN on your Android TV.
How to Set Up and Use PureVPN on Android TV?
- Choose a plan. I recommend the multi-year plans for the best savings and discounts.
- Fill in the necessary information and make your payment.
Once the purchase is complete, it’s time to install the PureVPN app on your Android TV.
Follow the steps below:
- Turn on your “Android TV.”
- Go to the main menu and launch “Google Play Store.”
- Go to the search bar and search for “PureVPN.”
- Click on the “PureVPN” icon.
- Select “Install.”
- After installing the app on your Smart TV, return to the “main menu.”
- Locate “My App.”
- Click on the “PureVPN” app.
- Then click “Install” to install the app on your Android TV.
How to Set Up PureVPN on Android TV?
Once PureVPN has been installed on your Android TV, sign in to your premium account to access the app’s premium services.
To do so, follow the below-listed steps:
- Launch PureVPN on your Android TV.
- Click on the “Connect” icon on the next page.
- And then click on “Have an account?“
- Next, click “Login.”
- You will see a QR code on the next page.
- Scan the code from your mobile device.
- You’ll be taken to the page below when you scan the code. Here, enter the six-digit code that appears on your Android TV.
- After entering the code, click “Submit.”
- Once done with this step, PureVPN will log you in automatically.
There is an error I want to help you avoid here. If this is your first time signing in to PureVPN, you must also allow the setup on your Android TV.
The first time I signed into PureVPN, I needed help understanding this.
And because I was in a hurry to enjoy my favorite TV shows, I missed some steps.
I had to get someone more tech-savvy to help me out.
Before clicking “Agree and Continue,” make sure you read and confirm.
- Then click on “Allow Configuration.”
- Next, click on “OK.”
Installing, setting up, and using PureVPN on your Android TV is easy!
Why Should I Use PureVPN on My Android TV?
PureVPN provides many advantages to Android TV users, including online data security, privacy, and bypassing geographic limitations on streaming services.
But below are some more essential benefits of PureVPN.
- Buffer-free streaming experience.
- Fast streaming speeds.
- Colossal server network to unblock streaming platforms anywhere.
- Easy-to-use Android TV app interface.
- Split tunneling.
How to Uninstall PureVPN on Android TV?
If you decide to uninstall PureVPN from your Android TV, the steps below will help you.
- Locate the “PureVPN” app.
- You’ll see a Hamburger Icon on the top left of the window.
- Click on that Hamburger Icon like this – (≡).
- On the left menu, click on “Account Details.”
- On the next page, click “Logout.”
After that, PureVPN will log you out automatically.
Frequently Asked Questions
PureVPN works on all Android devices (including smart TVs) depending on the operating system running on the smart TV. Luckily, most Android smart TVs use recent Android operating systems, which are compatible with current versions of PureVPN.
Yes, you can install PureVPN on a router to use with your Android TV.
But to successfully do this, you need a supported router.
A flash router is an ideal option because the installation and setup are easy. Additionally, flash routers are pre-set VPN routers and effective plug-and-play options.
PureVPN sometimes slows down streaming on Android TV, depending on your server location. For example, PureVPN may drastically reduce your connection speeds when connecting to far-off servers. As a result, it’s recommended to use closer servers on the faster WireGuard protocol.
Overall, setting up and using PureVPN on an Android TV is easy.
But as you’ve seen, you need to be a premium user to enjoy the best of PureVPN.
So, if you want the best deal from PureVPN, get these limited-time deals and follow the steps to enjoy streaming with PureVPN! This deal also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee to all new users to test the VPN risk-free or get a refund if it’s not your cup of tea.