PureVPN works with Japan. Plus, it has 6,500+ global servers, including a server location in Japan.
With it, you can watch geo-restricted content and torrent without getting in trouble with Japanese ISPs like BIGLOBE, So-net, SoftBank, etc.
Moreover, with the VPN kill switch enabled, your financial transactions at Japan Post Bank, Rakuten Bank, and Shinsei Bank will be safeguarded if your VPN connection drops.
So, keep reading to learn how to set up and use PureVPN in Japan.
How to Set Up and Use PureVPN in Japan?
You can follow these steps to set up and use PureVPN in Japan:
- Subscribe to PureVPN. Use these discounts to save HUGE money.
- Download the PureVPN app for your preferred device. In this case, I used the Windows app.
- Run the installer and follow the on-screen instructions to install PureVPN.
- Log in to the app using your PureVPN account credentials.
- Connect to the server of your choice. Click the globe icon and use the search bar to select it. You can also pick from “Recommended Locations” for the fastest server options.
- Once connected, you can browse the internet, access geo-restricted content, and download files securely and anonymously. I connected to a Canadian server and streamed Pretty Little Liars on Netflix.
What Is the Best PureVPN Server for Japan?
Choosing the best PureVPN server in Japan hinges on personal requirements.
For online banking with SoftBank or Norinchukin Bank, I recommend a Japanese IP.
A Japanese IP minimizes location-related alerts and ensures stable access, even with Tokyo’s crowded train station WiFi.
For context, I connected to PureVPN’s Japanese servers and accessed SoftBank from Pakistan.
The Japanese server is also helpful when using local services like Rakuten.
Similarly, select a server in the relevant region to unlock region-specific content like Hulu, BBC iPlayer, or US Netflix. For example, the UK server for BBC iPlayer and the USA server for US Netflix.
How to Watch Netflix Japan With PureVPN?
You can watch Netflix Japan with PureVPN by following these steps:
- Sign up for PureVPN.
- Download the PureVPN application on the device you want to watch Netflix on.
- Use the Netflix JP shortcut on the PureVPN app. Click the global icon > Shortcuts and look for Netflix JP.
- Go to Netflix and log in.
- Browse and watch content exclusive to Netflix Japan! I streamed the Japanese Netflix series What Did You Eat Yesterday, and my experience was buffer-free and high-quality.
You can use PureVPN port forwarding with its Japan server. It helps reduce lag in online games like “Phantasy Star Online 2.” Moreover, it allows businesses to access local servers remotely and enables individuals to seed torrents or host personal web servers within Japan.
Start Using PureVPN in Japan Today!
PureVPN’s huge server network of 6500+ servers in 78+ countries unblocks foreign content like Hulu and Amazon Prime in Japan.
Plus, you can simultaneously connect PureVPN on unlimited devices to concurrently enjoy Japanese anime on your phone and torrents on your laptop.
And PureVPN has a Netflix JP shortcut for watching exclusive content while traveling!
So, get PureVPN today at a GREAT discount to enjoy it in Japan!