PureVPN works perfectly in Ukraine. You get an instant connection, a Ukrainian server, and access to exclusive content. In addition, PureVPN gives Ukrainians complete freedom thanks to its anonymity and geo-location bypassing capabilities.
How to Use PureVPN in Ukraine?
Setting up PureVPN on any device is easy. Follow these steps and secure your online privacy in Ukraine.
- Buy a PureVPN sub and install it.
- Choose the desired IP address, such as the Ukrainian IP.
- Select other devices you want to use with PureVPN. The VPN allows up to ten simultaneous device connections.
- Enable additional settings, such as the Kill Switch and Split Tunneling.
What Makes PureVPN Safe for Ukraine?
Here are the features that make PureVPN a darling for users in Ukraine.
- BitTorrent support. Ukrainian ISPs are strict on torrenting. Luckily, PureVPN supports P2P sharing in Ukraine.
- Customer support. PureVPN offers comprehensive 24/7 live support, a trouble ticket tracking system, and knowledgeable guides to help Ukrainians with any issues.
- Global server coverage. PureVPN offers a broad server coverage allowing unlimited access to geo-blocked content. The VPN provider offers over 2,000 servers in up to 140 countries, including a Ukrainian server.
- Multi-platform support. Ukrainians using PureVPN on multiple devices need comprehensive multi-platform support. PureVPN supports Android, Windows, Mac, iOS, and various routers, without Ukrainians facing any lag.
- Security. Your online security is pivotal in choosing the best VPN, and PureVPN covers this aspect well. PureVPN in Ukraine uses military-grade AES-256 encryption.
- Simultaneous connections. Large families or small businesses in Ukraine get simultaneous connection capabilities. PureVPN offers ten simultaneous connections on different devices.
- Streaming support. PureVPN unblocks several streaming websites, including Amazon Prime, BBC, Fox Sports, HBO, and Hulu, making it possible for Ukrainians to stream these shows.
Alternatives to PureVPN in Ukraine
If you aren’t happy with PureVPN for Ukraine, here are the proven alternatives.
CyberGhost VPN has an audited no-logs policy. With a larger server fleet compared to PureVPN, Ukrainians will have different geographical servers to choose from.
CyberGhost VPN offers relatively faster speeds compared to PureVPN.
Ukrainians get to enjoy 480Mbps.
Enjoy ultra-high-speed servers located in 94 countries compared to PureVPN’s 78 countries. This gives Ukrainians a chance to select more server locations.
Split tunneling on Express VPN alleviates bottlenecks and conservers bandwidth.
Gamers in Ukraine get to play knowing ExpressVPN protects them from DDoS attacks.
Private Internet Access
Bypass geo-restricted content with no ads, thanks to MACE. And this guarantees Ukrainians enjoy streaming content without breaks from ads. Annoying network restrictions in Ukraine and ISP throttling is a thing of the past with PIA.
Ukrainians stay connected as they enjoy unlimited bandwidth.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
PureVPN is legal in Ukraine. However, if doing anything illegal with PureVPN, or using it in restricted regions, expect consequences. Please go through PureVPN’s terms and conditions for more.
Using PureVPN in Ukraine guarantees fast connection speeds and good security features. In addition, you get military-grade 256 AES encryption, a clear no-logs policy, and a kill switch.
PureVPN is a darling for viewers streaming shows from geo-restricted regions.
Want to get started? Grab these fantastic PureVPN deals and protect yourself using a dedicated Ukrainian IP and multiple servers.