Surfshark accepts Credit cards, PayPal, Google Pay, and Amazon Pay.
If you want more privacy, you can use cryptocurrency to make your payments.
However, not all credit cards are supported; they may vary based on location and bank policies. And if you use cryptocurrency, you can’t opt for auto-renewal.
Keep reading to find out which payment option is the right fit for you.
What Payment Options Are Available With Surfshark?
The table below shows the different payment options for purchasing a Surfshark subscription.
How to Pay for Surfshark?
Get Surfshark for a steal with your preferred payment method by following these steps:
- Click here to get ROBUST DISCOUNTS on Surfshark.
- Click “Get the Best VPN.”
- Select a plan validity. I suggest the Surfshark 2-year plan for the best savings.
- Choose a plan by clicking “Get (Plan name).”
- Enter your email, and choose your preferred mode of payment.
- Enter your payment details and complete the purchase.
How to Change or Update Your Surfshark Payment Method?
You can change your preferred Surfshark payment method by editing or adding new payment options to your dashboard.
Follow these simple steps to make it happen:
- Go to the Surfshark login page.
- Enter your credentials, or you can continue with Google or Apple.
- Click My account > Subscription.
- Under the “Payment settings,” click “Edit” and change your Surfshark payment method.
How to Claim a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee on Surfshark?
Surfshark has a standard refund policy like most other VPN services, guaranteeing a refund within 30 days if unsatisfied with its services.
However, note that this only applies to the first Surfshark plan you buy on every new (email) account, and you need to reach out to customer support 30 days from your initial purchase.
If you qualify for the refund, follow this Surfshark refund guide to get it.
Which Surfshark Payment Method Is Best for Auto-Renewal?
Except for cryptocurrency, all Surfshark payment methods can be used for auto-renewal.
I chose Google Pay since it’s easy to set up, and I can also get notified about the auto-renewal in advance, even if I miss checking my email.
Secure and Flexible Payments
Surfshark accepts most of the commonly used payment methods.
Moreover, you can claim the same benefits with any payment mode.
Plus, the 30-day money-back guarantee is like a free trial to try its features before committing to the longer term.
So, why not get Surfshark now and enjoy seamless access to over 3,200 servers across 100 countries?