NordVPN is the best VPN to unblock and access GGPoker from anywhere, bypassing region blocks to play preferred games and win real money.
Of all the other VPNs I tested, only Surfshark, PureVPN, ExpressVPN, and PrivateVPN came close to NordVPN in reliably unblocking GGPoker.
These VPNs offer dedicated IPs to prevent account bans, fast obfuscation to hide your VPN activity, and other features from aiding your gameplay.
So, continue reading to learn how to play GGPoker with a VPN, prevent account bans over VPNs, and ensure seamless gameplay from anywhere.
Top 3 VPNs for GGPoker
Unblock and play GG Poker from supported servers over unlimited devices under a single Surfshark subscription. Plus, share static IP addresses to play GG Poker like you’re always in one server location!
NordVPN provides European, Canadian, and Asian servers to unblock GG Poker access. You also get dedicated IP addresses in supported regions like Germany, the Netherlands, and the UK (London) to prevent account bans from server hopping.
Play GG Poker over quantum-resistant servers, preventing the poker platform from discovering where you’re genuinely playing from. There are dedicated IP addresses in Germany, Canada, and the UK to play from also.
GG Poker is only available in some regions of Canada, Germany, the Netherlands, Poland, the United Kingdom, Hungary, Finland, Brazil, and Ukraine.
Thus, interested people from other regions can’t play with real money.
Even if you have access in your region, traveling outside that region may mean you can’t play GGPoker anymore. In fact, your account may get banned if you try playing from an out-of-market area.
On top of that, some regions get better offers, deals, and discounts than others.
So, it makes sense to connect to those regions instead of yours.
Still, using a Virtual Private Network (VPN) isn’t without hassles.
For example, you could get banned for server-hopping, using the wrong VPN servers, or other reasons.
Thus, I selected VPNs with strong encryption, reliable unblocking, dedicated IP addresses, and other relevant features to play GG Poker.
If you’re in a hurry, look at the summary of my top VPNs for GG Poker below.
Ready to Play Battle Royale, Rush & Cash, and GGMaster From Anywhere? Try My Top VPNs!
Use any of my top VPNs to unblock and play featured games, general games, and other online poker games on GG Poker from anywhere.
Here’s a summary of what makes each VPN stand out.
- NordVPN – Play GG Poker from thousands of European, Canadian, Asian, and South American servers. The VPN provider also offers dedicated IP addresses in some locations for safer gameplay.
- Surfshark – Get preferred servers to play GGPoker with unlimited simultaneous connections. Don’t forget to check the shared static IPs to play GG Poker from a steady
- PureVPN – 6500+ servers with Canadian, select European, and Asian options to play GGPoker from anywhere. There’s also the option to choose dedicated IP addresses in supported regions.
- ExpressVPN – Enjoy fast obfuscation to unblock GGPoker without exposing your VPN traffic activity to the poker platform. Also, you have all the preferred servers to play the online poker game like you’re in a supported region.
- PrivateVPN – Fast Stealth VPN and dedicated IPs to play GG Poker like you’re in Europe, Asia, and supported North American and South American regions.
The summaries show that my VPNs for accessing poker sites excel in different areas while getting the job done.
So, I recommend you continue reading to understand how these VPNs compare against one another and what special features they bring for unblocking GG Poker access and deals.
Reviews & Comparisons of My Top VPNs for GG Poker
After testing 21+ VPN providers on speed, unblocking ability, reliable encryption, supported server locations, and multi-platform support, I got five that performed exceptionally.
Here’s how they compare against one another.
NordVPN – Best Overall VPN to Play GGPoker From Anywhere
NordVPN may offer 5500+ servers, but I’m only interested in:
- United Kingdom
These are all the supported regions on GG Poker, and NordVPN offers servers in those regions.
Since GG Poker may block your account for changing servers too frequently, I confirmed if NordVPN’s dedicated IP addresses could be obtained in those regions.
Luckily, you can get a NordVPN dedicated IP address in:
- The United Kingdom (London)
- The Netherlands
This isn’t all of the regions where GG Poker is available, but it’s better than nothing.
However, NordVPN’s dedicated IP addresses are paid.
That’s unlike PrivateVPN or Surfshark, even though the latter only offers a dedicated IP alternative.
Of course, none of these servers would mean anything if NordVPN can’t access poker sites, especially GG Poker. So, I tried across all supported servers and could unblock the local region access on GG Poker without getting the geo-restriction message.
Its reliable unblocking is partly due to the military-grade AES 256-bit encryption. Besides unblocking content, this level of encryption also ensures
- GG Poker can’t see your real IP address to know you’re playing from an: out-of-market region.
- Your ISP can’t see your gambling activity.
- You hide online gambling from your school, employer, or other network admins.
That said, NordVPN is fast across multiple devices you can play GG Poker on. Thus, you can set up its easy-to-use mobile or PC apps to unblock and enjoy AoF, Spin & Gold, or other curated online poker games.
Furthermore, you can log in and play GG Poker over six devices simultaneously on a single NordVPN plan.
You’ll be surprised that NordVPN is still a highly affordable VPN provider, despite all the premium features it offers online poker players.
Don’t forget to grab these NordVPN discounts for a better deal and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Surfshark – Unblock and Play GGPoker on Unlimited Devices
Surfshark’s most significant selling point is allowing you to play online poker from unlimited devices without paying for another VPN.
However, that won’t be possible if it doesn’t have suitable servers for popular poker sites like GG Poker.
Thus, I checked, and it’s got servers in all the supported locations too.
In fact, it has multiple server locations in areas like:
- Poland – Warsaw & Gdansk
- United Kingdom – Manchester, London, Glasgow, Edinburgh
- Germany – Berlin & Frankfurt
So, you can streamline your connection area better to prevent getting banned from GG Poker’s platform for server-hopping.
Sadly, Surfshark doesn’t offer dedicated IPs anywhere.
Thus, it may be impossible to consistently play like you’re in one location.
However, it offers free static IP addresses that mimic dedicated IP addresses, only that you’re sharing them with other Surfshark users. Supported locations include the UK and Germany.
Even so, I’m skeptical of these servers since GG Poker’s systems may already flag their IP addresses.
I tried unblocking GG Poker from multiple servers on Surfshark, and it got me the preferred region. Again, the AES 256-bit encryption in play (like with NordVPN) kicked in to prevent the platform from seeing my actual IP address.
While Surfshark isn’t as fast as NordVPN, you won’t notice any speed drop when playing poker over its servers. In fact, you may get better speeds by bypassing ISPs throttling your online poker gameplay session traffic.
Like NordVPN, Surfshark is easy to navigate across its mobile and PC apps. Also, it’s one of the most affordable VPN services I reviewed and still offers unlimited simultaneous connections.
Despite that, grab these Surfshark discounts to get the best deal on your purchase.
PureVPN – Reliable Encryption to Unblock GGPoker Access Globally
PureVPN follows in the footsteps of the two VPNs before it, providing servers in all the supported locations you can play GG Poker from.
Thus, it’s easier for:
- Travelers from supported regions to keep accessing GG Poker like they’re back home.
- Players in unsupported regions to choose preferred servers to play GG Poker in their preferred language.
Unlike the first two VPNs, PureVPN offers quantum-resistance technology on German and UK servers. That combines with the reliable AES 256-bit encryption to unblock the online casino and keep it from reading your live traffic, even with next-gen quantum computers.
In other words, GG Poker won’t know your IP address to discover you’re winning all your Battle Royale or Texas Hold’Em hands from an unsupported country.
Fortunately, PureVPN is as fast over its quantum-resistant servers as it is over the general servers. So, don’t worry about lag when playing your favorite poker games.
Before delving too far, I quickly checked that PureVPN’s servers aren’t just for show but could unblock GG Poker. Luckily, the tested servers didn’t fail any of my unblocking tests.
Furthermore, PureVPN offers dedicated IP addresses in the UK, Canada, and Germany, which are supported GGPoker regions.
Unlike Surfshark and PrivateVPN, you’ll have to pay extra to get these dedicated IP addresses.
If that won’t be a problem, you’ll enjoy the uniform, user-friendly PC and mobile interface that PureVPN offers. It also allows ten simultaneous connections, allowing you to play Short Deck, High Rollers, or join the GGMasters on more devices than NordVPN allows.
Enjoy these PureVPN deals for better value and a 30-day risk-free money-back guarantee on your purchase.
ExpressVPN – Fast European, Asian, and Canadian Servers for GGPoker Access
ExpressVPN is your best bet if you feel GG Poker is out to get VPN users.
It makes this possible via fast, automatic obfuscation on all servers to hide your VPN traffic activity from GG Poker, your ISP, and network admins.
But does it have the correct servers and unblocking ability to access GG Poker from anywhere?
I checked, and ExpressVPN provides servers in all supported locations.
It improves on that with specific city servers in places like
- Germany – Nuremberg & Frankfurt
- United Kingdom – East London, Docklands, London, Wembley
- The Netherlands – The Hague, Amsterdam, and Rotterdam
- Brazil – 2 cities
Thus, you can choose a specific city within these server locations to make GG Poker think you’re always there.
Thanks to its robust AES 256-bit encryption technology, the online poker platform didn’t see my actual IP address. I don’t doubt you’ll get the same protection against your network admin, school, employer, or anyone else snooping around.
Sadly, ExpressVPN doesn’t offer dedicated IP addresses as a paid add-on or part of the subscription. So, you’ll have to choose your preferred dedicated IP address solution from the other listed providers.
Still, it’s one of the fastest reviewed VPNs, even with its automatic obfuscation. It also has one of the most intuitive user interfaces across PC and mobile devices, depending on where you prefer to play your GG Poker game.
However, it offers the least simultaneous connections of all my chosen providers (5). It’s also the most expensive, although it makes up for that with fast obfuscation.
If you’re going with ExpressVPN, these HUGE discounts will come in handy.
PrivateVPN – Free Dedicated IPs to Avoid Server Bans on GGPoker
PrivateVPN may only offer 200+ servers, but its reach across 63 countries ensures it has access to all the countries where GG Poker is playable.
I quickly tested the VPN from the Finnish region, and it unblocked that version of GG Poker.
So, I didn’t doubt the veracity of its 256-bit encryption.
This is also the only VPN that allows me to switch between 128-bit and 256-bit encryption systems to get a good balance of speed and online security.
If you’re serious about not getting banned from GG Poker, only use the 256-bit encryption.
Remarkably, PrivateVPN offers the most supported dedicated IP locations to play GG Poker, available at:
- Brazil – São Paulo
- Canada – Toronto
- The Netherlands – Amsterdam
- The UK – London
The best part is that these dedicated IP addresses are a part of your subscription, so you never pay extra for them. But there’s a catch.
You never get a single IP address you can reuse. You only get an IP address that’s never been used in your preferred server location.
This might be good and bad for the following reasons:
- Good: You run a lower risk of accessing GG Poker on a blacklisted server, or an overcrowded shared server already used on GG Poker’s website
- Bad: GG Poker still sees your IP address constantly changes and may ban you for server hopping
Still, it’s a good option, especially since you don’t have to pay for it.
One of the most impressive features of PrivateVPN is its Stealth VPN feature. It allows you to bypass VPN traffic blocks to GG Poker and prevent the platform from catching that you’re using a VPN.
The best part is that it’s plenty fast, matching the obfuscation speeds on ExpressVPN and PureVPN.
Fortunately, PrivateVPN’s relatively simple interface translates across PC and mobile. So, you can play GG Care, GG Cheers, Battle Royale, or other curated poker games on your preferred devices.
PrivateVPN supports ten simultaneous device connections, so start playing online poker with friends!
Grab these PrivateVPN deals to get better value on your purchase today.
Can You Use a Free VPN for GG Poker?
Free VPN providers don’t often provide servers in Poland, Hungary, Finland, Germany, the Netherlands, Brazil, Ukraine, and other choice locations to unblock GG Poker.
Thus, you can’t play Flip & Go, Battle Royale, GGMasters, or High Rollers from out-of-market regions.
Likewise, these free VPN providers offer unreliable unblocking, making it impossible to hide your IP address or access GG Poker over supported servers.
It’s thus better to choose a VPN like NordVPN with the required servers, reliable unblocking, dedicated IP addresses to prevent account bans, and minimal cost.
How to Setup a VPN for GGPoker?
You should enable your VPN kill switch, choose the proper protocol, and connect to the correct server to play GG Poker online.
I detail how to get each step done in the headings below.
Enable the Kill Switch
The kill switch ensures you don’t leak your IP/DNS to GG Poker if the VPN connection randomly drops. Thus, preventing account bans.
Here’s how to enable your kill switch:
- Launch your preferred VPN. I use NordVPN for GG Poker.
- Click “Settings.”
- Click “Kill Switch.”
- Toggle “Internet Kill Switch.”
- Optional: Configure “App Kill Switch” for the browser you’ll be playing on.
Choose a Suitable Protocol
The best protocol to play poker is your VPN’s fastest and most secure one, usually WireGuard. Some VPNs like ExpressVPN and NordVPN may not have WireGuard, but they have alternatives, namely Lightway and NordLynx, respectively.
Here’s how to choose a protocol on NordVPN:
- Follow steps 1-2 above.
- Click “Auto-Connect.”
- Disable “Choose a VPN protocol and server automatically” if enabled.
- Click “VPN Protocol.”
- Choose “NordLynx.”
Connect to a Preferred Server
NordVPN has all the servers required to unblock GG Poker, depending on the language you speak or location preference.
Here’s how to unblock GG Poker from a preferred server.
- Go to your NordVPN app home page.
- Search for a preferred supported GG Poker location. I’ll use the UK for this example.
- Click the location to connect to the fastest and nearest UK server.
- Optional: Or browse the different UK locations to choose a preferred city.
- Wait for the connection confirmation.
- Test for leaks.
- Access GGPoker’s official website.
- Confirm that you’ve been automatically assigned the correct region.
- Sign in to play poker games.
How to Avoid Getting Banned on GGPoker With a VPN?
You may still get banned from playing GG Poker over a VPN connected to the right server location if you choose an unreliable VPN, use a free VPN, forget the kill switch, or make several other mistakes.
Here are pointers to avoid getting caught and banned when playing GG Poker with a VPN:
- Don’t switch servers. If you opened your account from a UK server location, keep playing from that region only.
- Use dedicated IPs. Get a dedicated IP address in a supported server location if you can afford it. Fortunately, NordVPN provides one for a reasonable price.
- Try anonymous payment options. Instead of paying with credit and debit cards that may link you to a specific country, try anonymous options like EcoPayz, Neteller, etc.
- Use anonymous withdrawal options. Same as the payment options, use the same anonymous channels to withdraw your monies.
- Withdraw funds immediately. Don’t risk making a mistake that gets the bulk of your winnings locked away, probably forever.
- Make smaller withdrawals. Large withdrawals require due process, which could cause the platform to discover you’re playing from an unsupported region. So, make smaller withdrawals instead.
What to Do if Your VPN Isn’t Working for GGPoker? (Troubleshooting Guide)
If your VPN isn’t unblocking GG Poker right, doesn’t get you the right region, or gives you other issues, this troubleshooting guide will help. Follow the pointers below in no particular order.
- Choose a reliable VPN. This solves most of your problems with playing GG Poker over a VPN. I always recommend NordVPN for online poker.
- Enable the kill switch. Else, you may keep getting account bans when the VPN connection drops and GG Poker sees your true IP address.
- Update the VPN app. Check your official app store for an update; download and install it if there is one. That may fix the bug causing your VPN to misbehave.
- Reconnect to the VPN. Sometimes, disconnect and reconnect to the exact remote location to get a more stable server.
- Choose supported servers. Don’t just connect to any server for GG Poker. Only connect to servers in the legal regions to play the poker game online.
- Try a dedicated IP address. Although it costs more, a dedicated IP address could save you from account bans and ensure smoother withdrawals.
- Connect to another server location. This is best if there are multiple cities in your preferred country to play GG Poker. Otherwise, disconnect and reconnect to get another server.
- Change VPN protocol. You’ll often only need WireGuard (or NordLynx/Lightway) for playing poker online. If that doesn’t work, try obfuscation protocols.
- Clear browser cache/cookies. Cache and cookies may interfere with the VPN’s unblocking ability. So, clear them before you start browsing.
- Try Incognito/private browsing mode. Incognito and other private browsing modes don’t store cookies or cache. So, they’re better at unblocking content with a VPN.
- Speak with customer support. If all else fails, contact customer support agents at your preferred VPN. Luckily, NordVPN’s customer success staff are on 24/7.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is GGPoker Safe?
GG Poker holds a Curacao gambling license and has been vetted by gambling boards in three major continents, ensuring it’s legal and safe for players.
Thus, you only have to play responsibly, so you don’t lose too much while enjoying a game of AoF, Texas Hold’Em, Omaha poker, or other preferred poker games on the platform.
Can You Play GGPoker in the USA?
You can’t play GG Poker in the USA, even in New Jersey, Delaware, and Nevada regions, where online gambling is now legal. Thus, the best way to play GG Poker from the USA is by traveling to nearer Canada or using a VPN to connect to a supported server location.
Can I Use A VPN for GGPoker?
It’s safe to play GG Poker with a VPN. It’s best to use a VPN to access GG Poker from an out-of-market region, encrypt your internet activity when playing poker or hide your online gambling activities.
However, ensure to never try to game the system with your VPN usage, connect to GG Poker from multiple servers, or use an unreliable VPN.
Otherwise, you’ll get an account ban, a restricted IP address, and lose all of your account funds.
Can I Play GGPoker in Florida?
Florida doesn’t outlaw online gambling and online poker sites.
Still, GG Poker isn’t legally available in the region since it doesn’t have a license to operate there. However, you can still play GG Poker in Florida with a VPN connected to Canadian, supported European, or Asian servers where the online poker game is available.
Can I Play GGPoker in California?
GG Poker isn’t licensed in California and doesn’t have a presence in the States, making it impossible to play with real money in these regions.
Luckily, you can unblock access to play GG Poker from California with a reliable VPN like NordVPN. With NordVPN, you get the supported server locations where GGPoker is available, unblocking the service like you’re physically there.
Can I Get Banned for Playing GGPoker With a VPN?
You can get banned for playing GG Poker with a free VPN, an unreliable VPN, connecting to the wrong VPN server, or gaming the system with your VPN.
You can also get banned if you use a crowded VPN server, making a case for dedicated IP addresses instead.
Thus, get a trustworthy VPN like NordVPN with the server locations you need, dedicated IP addresses, and reliable encryption to prevent detection.
What's the Best VPN to Play GGPoker on Mobile?
NordVPN is the best VPN for GGPoker on mobile. Its easy-to-use mobile app provides the necessary servers to enjoy a game of GG Poker online via the mobile app or web interface. You can also use dedicated IP addresses (from NordVPN) on mobile to boost your chances of never getting caught.
Since the mobile app ships with the signature AES 256-bit encryption, kill switch technology, and ultra-fast NordLynx protocol from NordVPN, you have all you need to play desired poker games online from anywhere.
What's the Best VPN to Play GGPoker on PC?
NordVPN is the best VPN for GG Poker on PC due to its compatibility with Linux, Chromebook, Windows, and Mac devices you want to play poker games on.
It also provides dedicated browser extensions for Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
However, the PC app provides the best encryption, access to all GGPoker-supported regions, and premium unblocking ability.
Go Play Your Best Hand
Whether you’re traveling out of a supported region for a while or didn’t have access before, NordVPN is the best bet to play GG Poker from anywhere.
Thanks to its reliable unblocking technology, impressive kill switch, AES 256-bit encryption, and servers in the supported regions, NordVPN reigns supreme.
Don’t forget to get these NordVPN discounts for a great deal.