The fastest way to change your NordVPN account email address is to fill out a relevant form on the site or speak with a customer care representative.
However, changing your NordVPN email address also changes the associated email address for other Nord services (like NordPass and NordLocker) that you may have purchased.
That said, continue reading to learn how to change your NordVPN account’s registered email address and what to do if you can’t change your email address.
Sounds interesting already?
How Do I Change My NordVPN Email Address?
It can be difficult to log back into NordVPN if you’re locked out of your primary email account or were recently hacked.
Thankfully, NordVPN allows users to change their registered email addresses.
- Go to the NordVPN Support website to access the email change request form.
- In the “Subject” area, write “Requesting to change the registered email address.”
- Enter your registered (existing) NordVPN email address in “Your email.”
- To verify your identity, enter how much you paid for your NordVPN subscription.
- Select the “Payment Method” you used to pay for your NordVPN subscription.
- Enter the email address you want to switch to.
- Under “Do you have a NordLocker or NordPass account?” select the appropriate answer (Yes/No).
- Click “Send.”
What to Do When I Can’t Change My NordVPN Email Address?
Once you submit the information, the NordVPN team will change the email address or contact you for additional verification. But if they didn’t change your email address, here’s what you could’ve missed and need to do:
- Incorrect/missing payment information: You may have provided incorrect payment details. So, look for the NordVPN payment confirmation receipt in your email, as this shows the payment method used and the amount paid. Fill out the form again with the new information.
- Talk to a live agent: Use the live chat feature and request that a live agent help you change your registered email address. They may ask you to verify your identity, so provide them with the details. If they decide the information provided is insufficient, ask for a transfer to their supervisor or a manager.
- Purchase a new subscription: Alternatively, you can purchase a new NordVPN subscription with the new email address and card details.
How to Connect My Gmail Account to Enable Third-Party Login?
Enabling third-party login on your NordVPN account via Gmail ensures you can sign in with just a few clicks. Thus, you don’t need to enter your login credentials individually or even remember them.
Here’s how to do that:
- Open your browser and go to your NordVPN account dashboard.
- Log in to your account using your credentials.
- Hover your mouse over the top-right corner and click on your email address. Then select “Account settings.”
- Now click “+ Connect” in front of “Google” under “Connected accounts.”
- Choose the Gmail account you want to connect to your NordVPN.
- A prompt will appear to confirm your decision. Click “Continue” to finish the linking process.
Are you still at risk of losing your NordVPN account to hackers after setting up a third-party login? Technically, yes!
However, Google takes extra precautions to avoid getting hacked, so you’re safe. However, if your Google account/Google’s databases become compromised, disable third-party login by unlinking your Google account from NordVPN.
Changing your NordVPN email address is easy if you verify your identity.
Even if you don’t have some required information (such as the last payment method or the payment date), you can contact customer support for help.
Get started with the process now, and you’ll be done in no time.