PureVPN is an amazing virtual private network to play Fortnite, given its fast speeds, P2P-friendly servers, unlimited bandwidth, and top-notch security features.
Thus, you can bypass Fortnite IP bans, get faster gameplay and connect to peers in other Fortnite server areas.
So, if you are wondering how to play Fortnite with PureVPN to boost your gaming experience, I’ll show you how in this article.
How to Use Fortnite With PureVPN?
Here is a step-by-step guide to playing Fortnite with PureVPN via multiple devices from anywhere.
- Purchase a PureVPN subscription.
- Download the PureVPN app for your mobile or PC device.
- Launch the app and log in with your credentials.
- Choose server locations from any of the 78+ countries (the best server is the one closest to you since it lowers latency).
- Launch Fortnite and enjoy your gaming sessions.
Why Do I Need PureVPN to Play Fortnite?
There are several reasons to play Fortnite with PureVPN. Some of my favorites are:
- Fastest Speeds: PureVPN offers ultra-fast speed (up to 10Gbps connection speed) and bypasses ISP throttling on its servers. Thus, allowing you to play Fortnite fast from anywhere.
- 10 Multi Logins: PureVPN supports up to 10 simultaneous connections from one account, making it the ideal solution for group users playing Fortnite on PC, mobile, game consoles, or smart TVs.
- Internet Kill Switch (IKS): PureVPN’s kill switch turns off your internet connection whenever your servers are unstable to prevent deanonymization and gaming activity leaks to hackers, third-party websites, and your internet service provider.
- AES 256-bit Encryption: Your information should remain discreet and away from the prying eyes of cyberthieves when gaming online. PureVPN ensures this with military-grade AES 256-bit encryption, which allows you to access the internet with a layer of security and privacy.
- Avoid Online Censorship: Luckily, Epic Games is available in most countries around the globe. However, some regions (like India) have strict restrictions around playing Fortnite. So, if traveling around such areas, you can unblock Fortnite with PureVPN.
- Defeat ISP Throttling: PureVPN offers unlimited bandwidth and hides your gaming activity to bypass ISP throttling. So your gaming won’t suffer lag, delays, or glitches.
Is PureVPN Good for Gaming on Fortnite?
PureVPN comes equipped with several features that make it good for playing Fortnite. You’ll appreciate these the most:
- 6500+ servers: PureVPN has over 6,500 servers in 78+ countries. So, you can play Fortnite anywhere and access gaming peers in other Fortnite regions from anywhere.
- DDoS protection: PureVPN can protect you from DDoS attacks to prevent interruptions from disgruntled individuals, sore losers, or hacktivists who may threaten you with a DDoS attack while gaming. However, this is a monthly add-on cost to the basic VPN service.
- Compatible with multiple devices: PureVPN supports gaming consoles, routers, iOS and Android phones, smart TVs, and PCs. Thus, you can continue playing Fortnite on your preferred devices under PureVPN’s protection.
- Low ping: A lower ping is better when gaming as it means fewer network delays and a smoother playtime experience. Luckily, PureVPN helps reduce ping, enhancing your gameplay.
- 24-hour live chat support: If you experience any issues when playing Fortnite, the 24/7 PureVPN customer care will help you fix the problem.
Does Fortnite Keep Banning You From Playing? Here Is What to Do
There are several reasons Fortnite keeps banning you from playing.
These range from IP address bans and issues with the game or system to breaking the Community Rules of Epic Games. Depending on the reason, such bans can be temporary (up to 30 days) or permanent.
However, you can easily fix this issue by using PureVPN to encrypt your internet data and hide your true location, bypassing the Fortnite ban.
Below is how you can bypass the Fortnite ban using PureVPN:
- Uninstall Fortnite from your device. Delete all its files to ensure no data is associated with the banned account.
- Sign up with PureVPN.
- Download and install the PureVPN app on your device.
- Open PureVPN and select one of the servers to change your real IP address. I recommend choosing a server closest to your location for the fastest connection speeds.
- Download and install Fortnite. I suggest you set a new email address to avoid linking it to the banned account.
- Finally, log into your unbanned account and enjoy playing Fortnite with no restrictions.
Can You Play Other Games Apart From Fortnite With PureVPN?
The best PureVPN server to play Fortnite is the one closest to your location.
This server should guarantee faster connection speeds, low ping, and less lag to prevent issues while playing Fortnite. However, you can also connect to servers in other Fortnite regions to play against peers there.
Because it uses military-grade encryption, Epic Games, Fortnite’s parent company, can’t detect PureVPN. However, you must not try to cheat the system or other gamers with the VPN, as that may bring up red flags, causing you to get caught.
Yes, PureVPN will boost your gaming experience since it lowers ping, reduces gaming lag, and helps bypass geo-blocks. Moreover, it keeps your game-playing sessions private and secure, free from DDoS attacks, hackers, and other online data snoopers.
As you can see, playing Fortnite with PureVPN is easy. You only need to install the PureVPN app on your device, connect to a preferred server, and start playing securely from anywhere.
Ready to start getting the best Fortnite experience over PureVPN?
Don’t forget to grab this PureVPN deal and enjoy a 31-day money-back guarantee to test the VPN risk-free.