You can get an IPVanish 7-day free trial on mobile devices (iOS and Android) by signing up for the VPN service via your device’s official app store.
However, this isn’t available for PC users. Instead, you can get a better, feature-packed 30-day money-back guarantee on your PC devices to test the VPN.
So, I’ve shared appropriate steps to follow in this piece, whether you want to get the limited 7-day free trial or the more extensive 30-day risk-free trial.
How to Get an IPVanish Free Trial on Mobile and PC?
The trial packages for IPVanish on mobile and PC are different.
Here’s how to get them, and what limitations to know.
How to Get an IPVanish Free Trial on Mobile?
The mobile free trial still requires that you sign up with a credit card (if you don’t have a wallet balance), but you won’t be charged unless you don’t cancel the service before the seven days lapse.
Here’s how to get the 7-day free trial:
- Go to your Google Play Store (for Android) or App Store (for iOS) and search for IPVanish. I’ll use iOS for this example.
- Install and launch the app
- Check the data collection request and choose a suitable option. I recommend “No Thanks.”
- Click “Start Free Trial” on the next screen.
- Enter an email and password to create an account. Check the Terms of Service box and click “Sign Up.”
- Choose the yearly plan since it’s the only one that allows a free trial. Then click “Start Free Trial.”
- You’ll get a confirmation message and may also get a confirmation email.
- Click “Begin Tutorial” to learn how to use the VPN or “Skip” if you’re already a Snowden.
- Enjoy the service for the next seven days.
How to Get an IPVanish Risk-Free Trial on a PC?
PC users don’t get a free trial but a risk-free trial. This means you’ll pay for the service, but you can get a FULL, NO-QUESTIONS ASKED refund if you ask for it in the first 30 days of purchase.
Here’s how to get this:
- Go to the IPVanish website and click “Subscribe Now.”
- Choose the yearly plan since it’s the only one with a 30-day money-back guarantee. You won’t get a refund on the monthly or quarterly plans.
- Enter your email address and choose a preferred payment method. I’ll use credit card payment for this example.
- Enter your card details and click “Subscribe Now.”
- Your subscription is confirmed, and you can start using your IPVanish account.
Note that IPVanish allows unlimited simultaneous connections.
So, you can log in on all your PCs and mobile devices and even share the VPN login with family and friends during the trial phase.
How to Cancel the IPVanish Free & Risk-Free Trial?
You can cancel the 7-day free trial on mobile, so you don’t get charged, or cancel the 30-day risk-free trial to get a full refund.
Here’s how to go about it.
How to Cancel the IPVanish 7-Day Free Trial?
You’ll have to cancel the 7-day free trial via your device’s app store since that’s where you got the subscription.
Follow these steps:
- Go to your device’s app store. I’ll use iOS, thus, the App Store.
- Tap your account avatar/profile icon in the top right corner.
- Tap “Subscriptions.”
- Select “IPVanish VPN” from your active subscriptions.
- Select “Cancel Free Trial.”
- Click “Confirm.”
- Re-check the subscriptions page to be sure the plan is canceled.
Ensure you leave at least 24 full hours before the plan expires to cancel it.
This is because of different time zone reportings, which may work against you and cause your account to get billed.
How to Cancel the IPVanish 30-Day Free Trial?
You’ll have to go through your official PrivateVPN account to cancel the 30-day free trial. Here’s how:
- Login to your IPVanish account dashboard.
- On the first page, or under the Account/Billing tabs, click “Change.”
- Click “I wish to cancel my subscription” at the bottom of the page.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “I Still Want to Cancel.”
- You’ll be asked for a cancellation reason. This is a mere formality.
- If you’re still eligible for the refund, it’ll be processed in a few days.
Your payment method may determine how fast your refund hits your account.
Multiple users claim Paypal is the best bet to get more immediate refunds.
Test IPVanish for Free Today
IPVanish puts its money where its mouth is, offering two test packages in its 7-day and 30-day trial options.
However, unlike other providers, it doesn’t offer the 30-day free trial on all plans, only the yearly option.
Still, that’s not a dealbreaker since it’s not like the service keeps your money if you don’t want it anymore.
So, what are you waiting for? Grab your IPVanish risk-free trial today!