PrivateVPN offers a 7-day free trial with all its pricing packages – but not every month.
However, you can try it out for free for 7 or 30 days.
Keep reading to find out how or click here to unlock an exclusive PrivateVPN discount today!
How to Get PrivateVPN Free Trial?
To get a PrivateVPN free trial, follow these steps:
- Go to the PrivateVPN homepage.
- Scroll down to the page and click on “Free trial.”
- Click on “Try PrivateVPN risk-free.” If you get a 1020 error, PrivateVPN is not offering a free trial that month. A company representative confirmed that in those cases, you can sign up to try a 30-day money-back guarantee instead (more on that below).
- If the button works, choose one of the three pricing packages.
- Scroll down, create an account with your email address, and choose your method of payment. PrivateVPN VPN service accepts cards, PayPal and Bitcoin.
- Proceed with payment using your method of choice.
- Download the PrivateVPN client for your devices.
- Login with your account and connect to the server of your choice.
How to Get PrivateVPN’s 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee?
If PrivateVPN’s seven-day free trial period doesn’t work, you can still use it risk-free for 30 days, thanks to its 30-day money-back guarantee. Here’s how to do that:
- Go to the PrivateVPN homepage and click on “PRICING” at the top.
- Select your plan of choice – all of them offer a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Create an account, choose a payment method, and pay.
- Download PrivateVPN and connect to your server of choice.
How to Cancel Your PrivateVPN Subscription After Free Trial?
You can cancel your PrivateVPN subscription within 7 or 30 days – but you need to provide a reason why you’re canceling.
It’ll take up to 5 days to be processed.
Here’s how to cancel your subscription:
- Go to the PrivateVPN homepage and click “SUPPORT” at the top.
- Click “Contact Us.”
- Enter your name, the email you used to get the subscription, and your message, including the reason you want to cancel.
What Can the PrivateVPN Free Trial Get You?
You can use all of PrivateVPN’s benefits for the entirety of the free trial or the money-back guarantee period.
These include connections on ten devices, top-level encryption, a no-logs policy, and excellent speed, along with 24/7 Live Chat customer support.
Some are also optimized for streaming services like Netflix.
Does PrivateVPN Offer a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee?
Yes, PrivateVPN offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, with all of its features available during that period.
I specified above how you can use PrivateVPN risk-free for 30 days.
Do You Need a Credit Card for a PrivateVPN Free Trial?
No, you don’t need to have a credit card to get a PrivateVPN free trial.
However, you do need to select a payment method in general.
You can choose any of the payment methods on offer:
- A credit or a debit card
Whatever your payment method of choice, you can get your exclusive VPN provider discount today!
I hope that you’ve been able to get a PrivateVPN free trial after reading this article.
Click here to unlock VPNAlert’s unique PrivateVPN discount today!