NordVPN works in Belgium and can bypass geo-restrictions, allowing you to unblock content on your favorite platforms quickly.
With NordVPN, you can access 5700+ servers in 60 countries, including 1800+ in the US. You’ll also get access to a Belgian IP address, specialty servers, unlimited bandwidth, reliable security features, and six simultaneous device connections.
Read on to see how to set up and use NordVPN in Belgium.
How to Use NordVPN in Belgium?
You can use NordVPN in Belgium by following these easy steps:
- Buy a NordVPN subscription (get discounts) and install the app on your preferred device.
- Accept the terms and log in to the app.
- Go to Settings > General > VPN Protocol and select a protocol. I recommend NordLynx for speed.
- Select a server location (preferably the location of the content you want to access) and connect. You can also use the “Quick Connect” option for the closest and fastest server.
- Launch your geo-restricted content, bypass Belgian firewalls, and stay safe on public Wi-Fi networks.
Can You Get a Belgian IP Address With NordVPN?
You can get a Belgian IP address with NordVPN, as the VPN client offers 80 Belgian servers with several local IP addresses.
You can connect to any of these servers to access Belgian content like Belgium Got Talent with a protected IP or ensure your ISP, the government, or hackers can’t track your online activity.
Bypass Firewalls With NordVPN in Belgium
You can easily access geo-restricted content in Belgium, like streaming platforms and gambling sites, with NordVPN.
Its VPN protocols allow you to enjoy privacy and fast speeds.
Likewise, its security features keep your internet data from leaking, and you can share one account with up to six people/devices.
Enjoy these HOT deals to use NordVPN in Belgium.