You can fix NordVPN’s unblocking issues on Netflix France by trying a different server, deleting your browser’s caches and cookies, checking for IP/DNS leaks, or contacting its customer support.
NordVPN remains one of the most reliable VPNs for Netflix, and it efficiently unblocks regional libraries. Unfortunately, you may experience difficulties connecting NordVPN with Netflix France.
So, read on to troubleshoot such connectivity issues.
6 Ways to Solve NordVPN-Netflix France Issues
Here are six ways to fix NordVPN-Netflix France issues.
Use a Different Server
NordVPN provides 5300+ servers in 59 countries, with 230+ France servers in Paris and Marseille. So, it’s worth trying different French servers if you need help connecting to Netflix France over your current server.
Delete Your Browser’s Cache and Cookies
Web browsers save information from websites in their cache and cookies.
These cache and cookies may have stored your location, leaking your true location/IP address to Netflix, even over the NordVPN connection.
Thus, clearing all cache and cookies or using incognito/private browsing mode is essential.
Check for IP/DNS Leaks
A leak happens when your real IP address is exposed while connected to a NordVPN server. It can happen for several reasons, especially if the VPN server isn’t correctly configured (unlikely with NordVPN) or your VPN randomly disconnects.
Follow the steps below to check for leaks:
- Go to https://ipleak.net. The page shows your actual IP address.
- Connect to a French server on NordVPN, then go to the leak test website again.
- You have a leak if you’re still seeing your actual IP address. Otherwise, it’s okay.
Troubleshoot the Netflix App
The issue might be with something other than NordVPN but with your Netflix app.
Try the tips below:
- Close and restart the Netflix app. This eliminates possible cache data that prevents the app from working efficiently.
- Check your Internet connection. Your NordVPN and Netflix combo needs a stable Internet connection to work effectively. So, ensure your internet connection is reliable.
- Update your Netflix app. Updating your app gets you the latest version and cleans up bugs. Go to your device’s app store and check for an update if you’re not running the newest version already.
- Uninstall and reinstall the app. Re-installation should fix connectivity issues that other steps don’t address, especially if an update isn’t available.
Contact NordVPN’s Customer Support
NordVPN has a 24/7 live chat service to troubleshoot issues like this.
Click the live chat button on the NordVPN website, and a customer support representative will be happy to help.
If you prefer to communicate via email or don’t have access to the Live chat panel, contact NordVPN’s customer support team at email@example.com.
A customer support representative will typically respond to your inquiry within 24 hours.
Try a Different VPN
Best Alternative VPNs to NordVPN for Netflix France
NordVPN is a robust provider to unblock and stream Netflix France.
But it might fail to meet your needs. Luckily, a few other VPNs are equal to the task.
Surfshark is among the best alternatives for accessing Netflix France content when NordVPN isn’t your cup of tea. This Netherland-based provider offers:
- Unlimited simultaneous device connections. Share one Surfshark subscription with family and friends to enjoy their favorite Netflix France shows, movies, and exclusive content anywhere.
- Affordable pricing. Surfshark costs less than NordVPN, even though it offers a similar experience.
- More French servers. Surfshark has over 3200 servers, with one more French location than NordVPN (in Bordeaux) to connect to.
Save more with these Surfshark discounts and get a 30-day money-back guarantee to test its features with Netflix.
This British Virgin Islands VPN is another impressive NordVPN substitute for Netflix France. It offers:
- Fast obfuscation feature. ExpressVPN uses this feature to hide your VPN traffic so it doesn’t look like you’re using a VPN. That means you can access Netflix France from anywhere without detection.
- More French servers. ExpressVPN has servers in 94 countries, with two more French server locations than NordVPN.
- Router app. ExpressVPN’s router app makes installing and switching servers and VPN protocol on your router easier for the best unblocking experience. Switch to any of its French servers anytime, and you’ll get preferred Netflix France titles.
- Lightway protocol. This in-house protocol is designed to make your VPN more secure, reliable, and speedier. Hence, no lagging or buffering when enjoying your favorite Netflix France shows/movies.
Grab these ExpressVPN discounts to save more and enjoy a 30-day money-back guarantee to test its features with Netflix.
If NordVPN doesn’t match your expectations for Netflix France, VyprVPN can save the day. This VPN offers:
- 30 simultaneous device connections. You can use one VyprVPN subscription to connect up to 30 devices simultaneously, while NordVPN allows only six. Thus, more Netflix watchers can unblock and enjoy anything they want.
- Dedicated streaming servers. So, you get a high-speed connection for a lag-free, HD-streaming experience.
- Chameleon Mode for faster obfuscation. This feature makes it more difficult for your Internet Service Provider (ISP) to throttle your connection or for Netflix to detect and block your VPN.
Enjoy these VyprVPN discounts to save more and test the VPN with Netflix through its 30-day money-back guarantee.
Regardless of how fantastic NordVPN is, you may still need help connecting to Netflix France. With the methods above, Netflix France and NordVPN can get along once more.
What are you still waiting for? Take advantage of our NordVPN discounts today to stream Netflix France without issues.