NordVPN works well with YouTube TV, offering secure online connections that grant reliable access to YouTube TV.
In fact, NordVPN offers 1,900+ superfast US servers to spoof your location and unblock YouTube TV anywhere. Plus, the VPN’s download speeds of up to 369 Mbps allow you to stream YouTube TV seamlessly in 4K Ultra High Definition.
Continue reading for step-by-step instructions on how to use NordVPN with YouTube TV.
How to Use NordVPN With YouTube TV?
Here are the steps you can follow to use the VPN with YouTube TV:
- Download and install NordVPN on your YouTube TV device(s).
- Log into the NordVPN app.
- Connect to any NordVPN server location in the US.
- Start streaming YouTube TV.
Why Is NordVPN Good for YouTube TV?
Here are the reasons you’ll enjoy using NordVPN with YouTube TV:
- NordVPN has a strict no-logs policy, which protects your activity from your Internet Service Provider (ISP) and others, allowing you to stream YouTube TV outside the US privately and securely.
- NordVPN’s proprietary protocol, NordLynx, provides super-fast connections so that your YouTube TV videos are not spotty or take too long to load.
- This YouTube TV VPN has SmartPlay technology, a feature that helps to bypass YouTube TV VPN blocks.
- You can use NordVPN on up to 6 devices simultaneously, regardless of whether they run on iOS, Android, Windows, Linux, or MacOS. With this feature, you can unblock YouTube TV on the go.
How to Fix NordVPN Not Working With YouTube TV?
Here’s how you can troubleshoot and fix NordVPN not working with YouTube TV:
- Connect to a different server. If you’re receiving the “YouTube TV VPN proxy” error message, it means YouTube TV blocks your IP address. Since there are 5000+ NordVPN servers, connect to a different VPN server. This will fix the issue if the one you’re using isn’t working.
- Clear cookies, your history, and cache. If tracking cookies have been stored in the browser, the VPN might not work with YouTube TV until you clear the cookies.
- Sign out and back in. Signing in and out seems simple, but it’s often effective at fixing NordVPN not working with YouTube TV. It eliminates memory issues.
- Ensure NordVPN is up-to-date. Check whether you’ve installed the latest NordVPN app on your device.
NordVPN for YouTube TV - Alternatives
While most users consider NordVPN the best choice for unlocking content from YouTube TV, you have other alternatives.
So, if NordVPN isn’t working, here are some of the best alternative options:
- Surfshark: This VPN is more affordable than NordVPN, making it an excellent choice for low-cost access to YouTube TV. And unlike NordVPN, it doesn’t limit the number of devices you can connect simultaneously. Moreover, it has 600+ US servers to help you connect seamlessly to YouTube TV.
- ExpressVPN: ExpressVPN comes with unsurpassed unblocking capabilities and works with almost all YouTube TV devices, including routers. It also has 25 ultra-fast servers in the US.
- PureVPN: PureVPN employs several new-generation tunneling protocols, and you can also use this VPN on 10 devices simultaneously, allowing everyone to watch YouTube TV on the go. It also offers 1800+ servers across 13 US locations.
You can watch Youtube TV with NordVPN on your iPhone. NordVPN offers a reliable and easy-to-use iOS app that performs well. The VPN’s bulletproof encryption will protect your data and keep your smartphone safe from digital threats when using public WiFi to watch YouTube TV.
NordVPN Works With YouTube Efficiently
NordVPN offers well-protected connections, which gives you reliable access to NordVPN YouTube TV streaming. It’s also fast, comes with 1900+ US servers, and is designed with your streaming needs in mind.
Get NordVPN today to stream YouTube TV to your heart’s content.