Using PrivateVPN for Warzone is a surefire way to avoid CoD’s SBMM (skill-based matchmaking), get bot lobbies, protect you from DDoS attacks, and reduce ping.
You can use PrivateVPN for Warzone by installing the VPN on your device.
In this guide, I’ll explain how, so you can start raising that KD ASAP!
How to Use PrivateVPN for Warzone on PC?
Follow these steps to play Warzone on PC with PrivateVPN:
- Subscribe to PrivateVPN. Get huge discounts to save more.
- Download and install the PrivateVPN app for PC (Windows or macOS).
- Once the installation is complete, open PrivateVPN and log into your account.
- Connect to the recommended best VPN server or click Change to choose other VPN locations.
- Go to Advanced View, then Connection Guard, and turn on the Kill Switch.
- Launch Warzone and enjoy playing against opponents without ISP throttling.
How to Setup PrivateVPN Warzone on Consoles?
Here’s how to set up PrivateVPN from your PC to your game console using a mobile hotspot:
- On your PC, open Settings and tap Network and Internet.
- Click Mobile Hotspot.
- Under “Share my internet connection from,” choose “Wi-Fi.”
- Select Edit to set up a password and name for your network.
- After that, tap the Change adapter options at the top right corner.
- A new window will pop up—Right-click “PrivateVPN” and select Properties.
- Next, click the Sharing tab, and check the box “Allow other network users to connect through this computer’s Internet connection.”
- From the drop-down button, choose the connection you created and press OK.
- Launch PrivateVPN and connect to your preferred server. Use the credentials you used earlier to connect your VPN to your gaming console.
Advantages of Playing Warzone With PrivateVPN
From preventing bandwidth throttling to reducing ping, PrivateVPN is an excellent Warzone VPN. Here are the full benefits:
- Prevents DDoS Attacks: PrivateVPN helps prevent DDoS attacks by hiding your location and securing your connection. Thus, angry opponents can’t launch revenge attacks to disconnect you.
- Ultra-Fast Servers: PrivateVPN offers 200+ servers in 63 countries, a smaller number than its competitors. However, despite this, PrivateVPN delivers super-fast speeds for low latency and minimal lag on Warzone.
- Simultaneous Connections: PrivateVPN allows up to 10 concurrent connections. This makes PrivateVPN the ideal option for gamers under one roof who want to play Warzone without experiencing lags or limited bandwidth.
- Bypass Geo-Restrictions: Some countries ban Warzone, leaving many players in the dark. Luckily, PrivateVPN lets you change your physical location to a virtual IP address and connect to a country where the game is available.
- Avoid SBMM and Get Bot Lobbies: PrivateVPN will help you get a bot lobby on Warzone, which means easier kills. It can also help you rise on the leaderboard much faster.
What’s the Best Location for Warzone With PrivateVPN?
The best location for Call of Duty Warzone with PrivateVPN depends on your preferences. For instance, the server closest to you is the best option for the best speeds.
On the other hand, for tough competition, servers in the US will do. But if you’re an inexperienced player, search for servers outside the US or the UK and improve your skills.
During my tests, I wanted to see which location was best for speed and which was quieter. I found the US servers busy and hard to get in.
However, the South Africa server was fast, with 81 ms ping. I experienced no lags, and my gameplay was smoother than I expected. Besides, there was no stiff competition, unlike other servers.
You now know how to play Warzone with PrivateVPN on your PC and consoles.
Even though PrivateVPN doesn’t have a more extensive server list like its counterparts, it’s still one of the best Warzone VPNs. You can unblock Warzone from anywhere, improve your gameplay performance, and unlock new regions with new opponents.
Grab our fantastic PrivateVPN deal with a 30-day money-back guarantee to beat SBMM today!