Using PureVPN to play a fast, stable, and lag-free Warzone game is simple.
Choose a PureVPN plan, download the PureVPN app, connect to an appropriate server, and launch Warzone.
Still unsure? Don’t worry! This article will provide a simple step-by-step guide for using PureVPN to play Warzone.
How to Play COD Warzone on PureVPN?
- Choose a PureVPN plan. I recommend the five-year plan due to its crazy cost savings.
- Select your payment type and complete the transaction.
- Download the PureVPN app for Windows.
- Enable any extra add-ons you may require, like DDoS protection.
- Choose a suitable VPN location, test for IP leaks, and launch PureVPN.
- Launch COD Warzone.
How to Play Warzone With PureVPN on Console?
Unlock new maps, go on marauding raids, and upgrade your weapon inventory on Warzone by enabling PureVPN on your console.
- Subscribe to a PureVPN plan.
- Install PureVPN on your gaming PC/laptop. I will use Windows 11 for this guide.
- Navigate to “Network & Internet” and open “Mobile Hotspot.”
- Turn on “Mobile Hotspot” and click “Edit” to change the network name and password.
- Click “Advanced Network Settings.”
- Note the green “Local Area Network” under “More Network Adapter Options.”
- Right-click “PureVPN WAN Miniport” and select “Properties.”
- Under “Sharing,” tick the “Allow other networks to connect through this computer’s internet connection” checkbox and press “Ok.”
- Navigate to “Settings” in your console and connect to PureVPN.
- Open PureVPN and connect to an appropriate server for Warzone.
- Launch Warzone and enjoy.
If this method doesn’t work, you can connect PureVPN to your console via a compatible router.
Why Is PureVPN Great for Warzone?
Here are my top reasons for using PureVPN when playing COD Warzone.
- Multiple servers. PureVPN boasts 6800+ servers in 78 countries and 96 locations. The large server spread is critical in controlling VPN traffic jams, allowing me to access less clogged servers with better performance. I enjoyed faster gameplay and stable internet from servers with lower pings and latency.
- Avoid Skill Based Match Making (SBMM) and get bot lobbies. Playing with people in my skill level is always a welcome challenge. Unfortunately, playing with pros will get you killed faster. To rack up excellent KD ratios, I use PureVPN to access less competitive regions (Egypt, Chile, Kazhakstan, Kenya) with less skilled players and bot lobbies.
- DDoS protection. As a pro gamer, PureVPN’s DDoS protection feature is a huge relief since DDoS attacks are rising. PureVPN uses IP masking and result filtering through dedicated anti-DDoS servers to effectively shut down DDoS attacks, allowing me to maintain my terrific COD Warzone form without crashing.
- Unlock Warzone in geo-restricted regions. Although widely available, Warzone is banned in some countries for various reasons. With PureVPN, you can access Warzone in Russia, North Korea, Pakistan, etc.
- Fast speeds. PureVPN boasts blazing-fast speeds, which allows me to play the bandwidth-heavy COD Warzone game with zero glitches or speed lags. PureVPN also bypasses ISP throttling, allowing it to post impressive game speeds. I did a speed test on PureVPN and recorded impressive 86Mbps and 75Mbps upload and download speeds in Perth, Australia.
- Access more COD Warzone features. Due to censorship issues, some features of the COD warzone are unavailable to players in specific countries. Players from the Middle East can’t access Warzone’s pride-calling cards. At the same time, some regions in Africa, Asia, and South America don’t have maps. Fortunately, with PureVPN, I can access all the cool Warzone features by linking to an appropriate PureVPN server.
Learn more about PureVPN in our comprehensive PureVPN review.
What Are the Best PureVPN Servers for Warzone (And How Do I Get Them?)
The best PureVPN server for Warzone should be close to you and have pings less than 100ms.
Identifying a server location with low ping and latency is critical in ensuring your COD Warzone game is smooth with zero lag or rubber banding. Low ping servers also stabilize internet connections and improve game speed.
To access the best server for Warzone on PureVPN, follow the steps below.
- Click on the globe icon on the PureVPN app
- Click on the PureVPN recommended server OR
- Proceed to the location tab and scroll through the available PureVPN server options for a low ping location.
Always connect to a server close to the 29 dedicated Warzone servers, mainly in Europe and America.
Ultimately the choice of a good server location will depend upon your country and the availability of PureVPN servers within your region.
For stable internet, fast speeds, and low pings on Warzone, consider buying a PureVPN dedicated IP in the US, Australia, Canada, Singapore, or Hongkong.
Can I Use PureVPN to Get Warzone Bot Lobbies?
I actively use PureVPN, and its large server spread to beat SBMM algorithms and get bot lobbies, which allow me to improve my kill rates and up my game statistics.
For the best bot lobbies, I always choose PureVPN servers in low Warzone activity regions like Kazakhstan, Singapore, Bangladesh, Kenya, or Egypt, where I get to slay newbies for fun.
Port Forwarding on PureVPN for Warzone (Simple Steps to Enable Port Forwarding)
If you want your Warzone experience to be super-fast and lag-free, you can enable port forwarding. However, it will cost you extra since PureVPN charges for the feature.
Here’s how to purchase and enable it:
- Choose and pay for a PureVPN plan
- Login into your PureVPN account.
- Click the add-on tab.
- Click on the port forwarding option under add-ons.
- Pay for it, and you’re good to go.
- Access the “Member Area.”
- Go to “Subscription Details” and click “Configure.”
- Click “Enable Ports,” choose number of ports you want and tap “Apply Settings.”
- Launch PureVPN, check “connection status,” and confirm if ports have been enabled.
PureVPN works seamlessly with the mobile version of COD Warzone.
Since PureVPN is compatible with Android, Windows, and iOS systems, you can use it for Warzone on your smartphone or tablet.
PureVPN significantly affects gameplay on Warzone. Depending on your server choice, PureVPN may drastically reduce lag and rubber banding while increasing average game speeds. Additionally, PureVPN will help you avoid SBMM and access bot lobbies while reducing DDoS attacks.
As outlined in this guide, setting up and using PureVPN for your next Warzone game is a quick and straightforward process.
PureVPN, boasting of a large server spread, robust security features, lightning-fast speeds, and intuitive add-ons, will go a long way in improving the quality and performance of your Warzone experience.
Get our PureVPN Warzone offer, and enjoy exciting combat adventures today.