You can use Surfshark for Warzone to get bot lobbies and avoid SBMM (skill-based matchmaking) on Call of Duty: Warzone.
Additionally, you’ll protect yourself from DDoS attacks and reduce ping.
That’s right! You can achieve easy gameplay on Warzone.
If you’re wondering how to do this, don’t worry. I did some testing on your behalf and wrote a comprehensive and easy-to-follow guide on using Surfshark on Warzone.
How to Use Surfshark for Warzone?
Before I can show you how to use Surfshark for Warzone, consider the following:
- Time of day you’re playing: Evenings have more players and an effective SBMM. Mornings are quiet with easy bot lobbies. Remember to consider time zones, too.
- Cross-play: PC players can be cruel to console players. Plus, FOV might be a disadvantage if you play on a console.
- Location matters: Some locations are known for having top-tier, competitive players. Others, not so. Choose wisely.
To use Surfshark for Warzone:
- Get an active Surfshark subscription.
- Install the Surfshark VPN app on your computer or router.
- Connect to a Surfshark server (more on this below).
- Launch Call of Duty: Warzone and get in the fight!
Best Surfshark Warzone Location?
While testing different servers, I realized there is no perfect server location for Warzone. However, to find the best Warzone location:
- Select a location close to a Warzone server. Find out which Warzone server is closest to you and use a Surfshark server close to that location. Avoid overcrowded servers.
- Select a location with an unreasonable time. 5 AM is an unreasonable time to play video games. You are bound to find fewer players, which means easier lobbies.
- Select a location that’s neither too far nor too close. The further the location, the higher the ping. The closer the location, the harder the lobby. Look for that sweet middle ground.
- Select US Warzone servers if you’re not from the US. If you’re not from the US, US Warzone servers are perfect! The ping isn’t too high, and the lag doesn’t interfere with gameplay. Surfshark has 600+ servers in the US.
Word on the street is that Singapore and Egypt servers are perfect Warzone locations. Or for US players, Egypt, and the Middle East.
Keep in mind that these locations don’t guarantee easy lobbies every time.
Additionally, your luck depends on your kill/death ratio, internet speed, and connection quality, among other things.
Why Is Surfshark Good for Warzone?
While other Warzone VPNs can get the job done, I recommend Surfshark.
After using Surfshark, I concluded that it’s the best VPN for Warzone based on the following features:
- Extensive Servers – Surfshark has a large server network of over 3,200 global servers. Selecting a favorable Surfshark Warzone server shouldn’t be a problem.
- Excellent Connection Speeds – Surfshark will help bypass bandwidth throttling from your ISP, which means no lags and reduced ping while playing.
- Tight Security – Surfshark uses the AES-256-GCM cipher. Pair this with split tunneling and a kill switch; you’ll be immune to attacks from sore losers.
- Router Support – Surfshark offers support for OpenVPN, which means you can play Warzone on your game console.
- Value for Money – Surfshark is super affordable. I recommend their 2-year plan. Moreover, you get unlimited connections on different devices.
For more info, check out my detailed Surfshark VPN review.
Surfshark can get Warzone bot lobbies by giving you access to servers in countries with easier warzone lobbies. Nonetheless, there is no guarantee that you will get bot lobbies every time.
You can use Surfshark to play Warzone on Xbox and PlayStation by installing Surfshark on your router. Neither Xbox nor PlayStation has native support for the Surfshark VPN app.
There are no explicit rules stating you can’t use a VPN. There is a clause in their ToS regarding spoofing. It reads, “Any attempt to hide or disguise your identity or your hardware devices may result in a permanent suspension.” However, while ToS doesn’t technically forbid VPNs, getting banned for VPN use is not unheard of.
Surfshark Warzone does improve ping, but this is not an immediate guarantee.
The nearer you are to a Warzone server, the less ping. When I changed to an overseas server, away from a Warzone server, I got a high ping. If you are smart about it, you should be able to minimize it.
Bypass SBMM & Access Easy Bot Lobbies via Surfshark
Change your location, find bot lobbies far easier, and increase your kill/death average way faster than if you played without a VPN.
If chilling and enjoying a leisurely, non-competitive game of COD: Warzone is what you want, I suggest using Surfshark for all your gaming. Surfshark has everything you need from a gaming VPN.
Grab this time-limited offer from Surfshark today!