While the 3-year plan no longer exists, Surfshark has a 2-year deal that’s just as good.
You can enjoy Surfshark’s premium features and a huge discount of up to 84%, making it better than Surfshark’s 3-year plan, which supposedly cost $466.20!
However, the 2-year deal is only available for a limited time.
How to Get Surfshark's Best Deal? (Save up to 84%)
Getting the plan is relatively straightforward and only takes minutes.
Below, I’ll take you through the entire process, from signup to purchase.
- Head to this page and click “Get VPN Deal” to unlock the 2-year offer.
- Select the “24-month subscription.”
- Click the “Continue to checkout” at the bottom right corner.
- You’ll be taken to the Surfshark One Bundle page. If you wish to add it to your subscription, click “Add & Continue.” Otherwise, click “Continue without bundle.”
- Enter your payment details and click “Complete purchase.”
- Download the Surfshark App on your device and log in with the details you provided when subscribing. You can also log in directly with your Google or Apple account.
Your Surfshark account and 2-year deal subscription are now up and running.
Features You Get With Surfshark's 2-Year Deal
With the Surfshark 2-year Deal, you get all of Surfshark’s standard features.
- Logging Policy: Surfshark keeps only the minimal information necessary to uphold your account and will never log your web traffic.
- Internet Kill Switch: If your Surfshark connection fails, this function automatically disconnects you from the internet, protecting your IP address and data.
- Robust Encryption: Surfshark features a bank-grade AES 256-bit cipher encryption, which is virtually impenetrable. The VPN has three protocols in its armory: OpenVPN UDP/TCP, WireGuard, and IKEv2/IPsec.
- Torrenting: Not only are all of Surfshark’s servers P2P-friendly, but they offer fast speeds and unlimited bandwidth.
- Camouflage Mode: Surfshark VPN activity is disguised as a standard HTTP connection. This allows you to avoid Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) and VPN restrictions imposed by countries like Russia and China.
- Netflix: I accessed US Netflix while connected to Surfshark, which allowed me to catch up on TV shows not available in the UK.
- CleanWeb: An ad-blocking tool that protects you from malware and phishing domains.
- GPS Spoofing: This allows you to change your IP address and GSP location on your Android phone.
- Unlimited Simultaneous Connections: Your whole household can use the same VPN account.
- MultiHop: This feature lets you connect through two servers. It’s great for activists or journalists who want to protect their sources or information.
Can I Get a Refund on Surfshark's 2-Year Deal?
You can get a refund on Surfshark’s 2-year deal since Surfshark has a 30-day money-back guarantee. This means you can use all of Surfshark’s premium features risk-free for 30 days on unlimited devices.
If you want to cancel, simply contact Surfshark to request a refund within 30 days.
However, Surfshark doesn’t offer refunds for people who subscribe through iTunes, App Store, Amazon, or with a prepaid card/gift card. In such cases, contact the specific store for a refund.
What's the Renewal Price of Surfshark's 2-Year Deal?
Surfshark’s 2-year deal will automatically renew as an annual plan, and Surfshark will charge based on prices at the time. To save more, you can cancel your subscription a month or so before it renews and sign up again for another deal.
The Surfshark 2-year plan is available for all users. So, anyone can take advantage of the deal and get a discount of up to 84%!
Unfortunately, you can’t get the Surfshark plan for free. But you can try it out for free using the provider’s 7-day trial or 30-day money-back to test the feature or get a refund.