Surfshark doesn’t offer a 4-year plan. Instead, the best long-term deal Surfshark offers is a 2-year plan.
Luckily, Surfshark allows stacking, which means you can purchase two 2-year plans that won’t run concurrently. Rather, the second two-year plan activates once the first one expires, so you never lose access to the VPN or have to pay another fee to use it.
Let me show you how.
How to Get the Surfshark 4-Year Deal?
While Surfshark doesn’t outright offer a 4-year deal, you can stack the 2-year plan twice by following these simple steps:
- Go to the Surfshark website. Start with these BIG SAVINGS discounts.
- Click “Get the Best VPN.”
- Click the “24 months” tab, select a plan with your desired features, and click “Get (Plan name).”
- Enter your email, select your preferred payment method, and click “Complete Purchase.” Voilà! You’ve got a 2-year subscription now.
- Download the Surfshark VPN app on your device. I’m using my Windows PC for this guide.
- To extend your subscription validity to 4 years, open the Surfshark VPN app, click Log In and enter your credentials.
- On the menu bar at the left, click Settings > My account.
- Here, you can see your subscription validity. Click “Extend.”
- Select the same plan as before from the “24 months” tab.
- Enter your email address (if it isn’t automatically populated) and payment details. Then, click “Complete purchase.”
Enjoy Surfshark for Longer!
While Surfshark doesn’t offer a 4-year plan, you can still stack the 2-year plans to enjoy the VPN for longer. This also helps you save money since the price of the service is bound to go up in the next four years as more features are introduced.
The best part is that you can double-stack Surfshark with huge discounts today.