NordVPN doesn’t have a 4-year deal, so you can’t purchase the service from its official pricing page for that long into the future.
However, with a clever workaround, you can lock in the VPN’s current low price for the next four years before it increases.
So, continue reading to learn how to buy the VPN service for 4 years, whether you should do so, and everything else you need to know.
How to Subscribe to NordVPN for 4 Years?
You can subscribe to NordVPN for 4 years by stacking your two-year subscription twice. That way, you use your first subscription for two years, and the second one sits in reserve – at the current price you paid for it – when the first expires.
Here’s how to do this:
- Go to the NordVPN website. Use this discount link to get savings on your first and second 2-year plans + 7 FREE months!
- Click “Get NordVPN.”
- Select the “2-year plan.”
- Click “Get Started” under “Standard” to get only the VPN. You can review the “Complete” and “Plus” plans for more Nord offerings.
- Enter your email address in the provided field.
- Select a payment method to pay. I’ll use PayPal for this demonstration.
- Click “Continue.”
- Follow the rest of the on-screen prompts to complete your purchase. You now have a 2-year plan + 4 EXTRA months!
- Once completed, go to your NordVPN online account.
- Log in with your newly created email and account details.
- Click “NordVPN” in the left-hand menu.
- Click “Manage plan.”
- Choose the “2-year plan” as the length of your new plan. Then, click “Continue to payment.”
- Click “Get Started” under “Standard.” Again, you can explore the other offerings if you want more from Nord Security.
- Choose the payment method you have on file or select a new one.
- Enter your details and click “Continue.”
- Complete the payment, and you’ll have a waiting plan with 2 years + 3 EXTRA MONTHS validity!
You can also stack the 1-year plan four times to get the four-year deal.
However, you’ll spend more on NordVPN that way.
|Plan / Price||NordVPN 1-Year Plan||NordVPN 2-Year Plan|
|4 Years Pricing||$239.52||$172.26|
In other words, you’ll spend 28% more on the stacked 1-year plans while missing out on the FREE 7 EXTRA MONTHS.
Can You Get a Refund on the NordVPN 4-Year Deal?
You can get a refund on the four-year NordVPN plan by double-stacking both two-year plans within 30 days of purchasing the first one.
I spoke with NordVPN support, who confirmed that the policy applies to all purchases if requested within 30 days of purchase.
However, it’s wise to be skeptical and only purchase one 2-year plan if it’s your first time with NordVPN. Then, after using it satisfactorily for 30 days, you can top-up with the second two-year plan.
If you started with these exclusive discounts, the price should stay close to what you initially paid.
Likewise, note that this refund policy doesn’t apply if you purchased the second plan 30 days after you got the first plan. That’s because NordVPN only issues a refund on your FIRST purchase, not subsequent ones.
Should You Get the NordVPN 4-Year Deal?
You should get the NordVPN four-year deal if you’re satisfied with everything the VPN offers and want to lock in the price for four years.
This is what I’ll recommend since NordVPN keeps adding new features (like its newly-introduced Meshnet), and that causes it to increase prices.
But once you get it for four years, all those new features are yours at ZERO EXTRA COST.
However, you should also consider what happens if NordVPN goes belly-up.
If that happens, you lose the rest of your money for the remaining duration.
But NordVPN solidified its reliability for over a decade and shows no signs of slowing.
No matter what you decide, these NordVPN deals will help you save on your subscription.
Lock in the NordVPN Price
Getting NordVPN for four years is the best way to lock in the premium VPN’s price.
And the best part is that you get ALL new features it introduces by upgrading the app, rather than paying more.
If you want to save more while at it, grab these NordVPN discounts.
Fortunately, they also offer a 30-day money-back guarantee to test the VPN risk-free!