You can get the ExpressVPN 15 months deal by purchasing the one-year plan outright and getting the extra 3 months free.
This also represents the best cost savings on the VPN, and you can get a FULL refund if you don’t like the service.
Keep reading for stepwise guides to get this extensive deal and enjoy a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Steps to Get the ExpressVPN 15-Months Deal
You can buy the one-month plan for 15 straight months or combine the 6-month deal with three one-month deals to get ExpressVPN for 15 months.
But what if I told you there’s a legal and less stressful way to get it cheaper?
- Go to the ExpressVPN website and click “Get ExpressVPN.”
- Select the 12-month special offer from the provider’s order page. You’ll also notice it’s the cheapest.
- Enter your email address and choose a preferred payment method. ExpressVPN supports credit/debit cards, PayPal, cryptocurrency, and other niche payment methods.
- Fill in your credit card/payment details and click “Join Now,” “Pay with PayPal,” “Continue to Bitpay,” or other payment buttons offered by your preferred option.
- Follow the on-screen prompt to complete your payment.
How Much Savings Does ExpressVPN 15-Month Deal Offer?
The best thing about the ExpressVPN 15-month deal is the cost savings you get on top of the extra 3 months.
That’s because you’ll be paying for regular 12 months of VPN usage while the provider adds the extra 3 months (for free) to make 15 months. And that’s after discounting the price!
To help make sense of this, I’ll compute what you would have paid for the VPN provider for 15 months if you chose any other deals.
|Per Month||For 6 Months||For 12 Months||For 15 Months|
What Does the ExpressVPN 15-Months Deal Offer?
The best part is that ExpressVPN doesn’t hold back on its features if you take this deal. So, you still get access to:
- Fast obfuscation on every server and protocol. Thus, hiding your VPN traffic usage to bypass VPN traffic blocks and firewalls.
- 3000+ ultra-secure VPN servers in 94 countries. Such an extensive server count means you get to unblock content anywhere.
- High-speed servers. So, you don’t have to worry about lag when gaming, buffering when streaming, slow downloads, or web surfing.
- P2P-optimized servers. They’re the best for fast and secure torrenting, binding well with preferred torrent clients (uTorrent, BitTorrent, Deluge, Vuze, etc.) and keeping you safe from copyright trolls.
- AES 256-bit encryption. That way, your ISP, government, school/work network admin, or public Wi-Fi network operators can never see what you do online.
- Port forwarding support. Get even faster and more secure torrent downloads, plus torrent seeding, when you need it.
- Simultaneous device connections. You can secure all your PCs and mobile devices with five simultaneous connections. You can even share with family and friends if you use only some slots.
- Audited no-logs provider. ExpressVPN is based in the BVI and has a twice-audited no-logs policy. In other words, it doesn’t collect any data about what you do and can’t be forced to hand over any data on you.
I could go on, but diving into this in-depth ExpressVPN review guide is the best way to know you’re getting good value for this deal.
What's the Renewal Price for ExpressVPN's 15-Month Offer?
ExpressVPN’s 15-month offer renews at the price of a 12-month offer without the extra 3 months since that was an add-on for the first purchase. However, you can get the deal again (if still available) by signing up for the VPN’s top-tier plan via another email address after your initial subscription expires.
Even so, the one-year plan offers the best cost savings and pricing of the three plans, with or without the extra 3 months.
You don’t need to enter a coupon or promo code to get the 15-month ExpressVPN deal. Choose the yearly deal (12-month option), and you get an extra 3 months applied automatically with the appropriate discounts at checkout.
You can get a refund on the ExpressVPN 15-month deal, but only during the first 30 days of your VPN subscription. This is the period over which a 30-day money-back guarantee is active. Beyond that, the VPN provider won’t issue a refund if you cancel your account.
Save More and Play More
ExpressVPN is one of the longest-standing, most private, secure, and fastest VPN providers. And getting it at this steal deal only comes around sometimes.
So, this is the best time to grab a copy for yourself to unblock content anywhere, stream your preferred content libraries, bypass VPN traffic blocks, download torrents securely, and boost your online privacy.
While we’re here, save more with these discount deals.