NordVPN doesn’t offer a renewal discount, but there’s a workaround – creating a new account and resubscribing!
This will help you save money while granting access to NordVPN’s excellent features, including its exhaustive server network and premium security features.
Continue reading for steps on getting the NordVPN renewal discount workaround.
How to Get the NordVPN Renewal Discount?
There’s no NordVPN renewal discount, but you can get a discount by creating a new account and subscribing as a new user. Here’s how:
- Cancel your NordVPN subscription before the renewal date. To do this, go to the NordVPN site, log in, and go to “Billings” > “Subscriptions” > “Manage” > “Cancel Autorenewal.”
- Confirm your cancellation in your email.
- After, go to the NordVPN website through this link.
- Click “Get NordVPN.”
- Choose your preferred plan. I recommend the two-year plan for cost-saving.
- Enter a different email address to create a new account and choose your preferred payment method.
- Complete your payment and enjoy NordVPN even longer (and cheaper).
How Much Can You Save With NordVPN Renewal Discount?
With the link shared and the tips above, you can save up to 63% on your NordVPN subscription. However, the exact amount depends on your chosen subscription plan.
For instance, with the two-year plan, you can save between 51% and 63%, depending on your preferred package.
With the one-year deal, you can save between 39% and 57%, depending on your chosen subscription package. NordVPN offers three different subscription packages: “Standard,” “Plus,” and “Complete,” each with different feature limits.
Save More on NordVPN Renewal
NordVPN doesn’t offer a renewal discount, but that shouldn’t stop you from renewing your subscription at a discounted price. With the tips in this guide, you can continue enjoying the VPN client’s many features and stay safe online.
Renew your NordVPN subscription and enjoy it risk-free for 30 days.