You can get a TorGuard 1-year subscription deal by going to its special deals page to choose your preferred combination for one year. However, TorGuard doesn’t openly offer its 1-year deal on its Business plans, and you’ll have to take some clever steps to get it.
Likewise, be careful when choosing the 1-year deal so you don’t pay more than necessary on unwanted packages and add-ons.
So, how about a stepwise guide to get the 1-year deal the cheapest?
How to Get TorGuard Anonymous 1-Year Deal?
Getting the TorGuard Anonymous 1-Year deal is as easy as pie. Here’s how:
- Go through the TorGuard special deals page.
- Click “Get TorGuard Now.”
- Click “Click to Select” on either the “Anonymous VPN” or “Anonymous VPN Pro” plan after comparing what they offer.
- Choose “Annually” under “Choose Billing Cycle.”
- Scroll to enter your email address and password. This is the email you’ll use for login and where all account information will be sent.
- Fill in your personal information. You can use generic info here for privacy since TorGuard won’t verify it.
- Choose a payment method. TorGuard supports credit/debit cards, cryptocurrencies, Amazon Pay, and Payment Wall.
- If using a credit/debit card, choose the card type, then enter the card details.
- If using other payment methods, click the preferred payment method. No additional boxes to enter any details show up.
- Check the terms and conditions boxes.
- Click “Checkout.”
- If you used a credit/debit card, your payment should now be processed, and you’ll have a TorGuard account.
- Click “Pay Now” on the resulting window if you used alternative payment methods.
- Follow the rest of the prompts to finish your payment.
- You’ll have your TorGuard account with a 1-year deal active.
Can You Get a TorGuard Business 1-Year Deal?
You can get the TorGuard 1-Year deal on its Business packages, allowing you to save more than you would on the month-to-month plans. However, TorGuard doesn’t readily offer this plan, either due to the checkout page being buggy, or to funnel users towards the more expensive monthly plans.
Luckily, I have a clever workaround to follow without breaking TorGuard’s Terms of Service:
- Go to the TorGuard website. Follow this discount link.
- Click “Get Started.”
- The system should have automatically picked an “Anonymous VPN” plan for you in the “Order Summary” area. Otherwise, choose one.
- Note: I know it’s the Business plan you want, but this step is crucial to get the 1-Year Business Plan.
- Under “CHOOSE BILLING CYCLE,” select “Annually.”
- Click the dropdown under “CHOOSE PRODUCT GROUP,” then select “Secure Business VPN.”
- “Click to Select” any of the Business VPN plans.
- Under “CHOOSE BILLING CYCLE,” select “Annually.”
- Before checking out, delete the Anonymous VPN plan.
- Follow steps 5-15 from above to complete your payment.
- Enjoy up to 33% off the TorGuard 1-Year Business plan!
Does TorGuard Offer Refunds on Its 1-Year Deal?
TorGuard offers refunds on its 1-year deal through a 7-day money-back guarantee.
This is less appealing because most other VPNs offer a 30-day money-back guarantee. In fact, CyberGhost has a 45-day money-back guarantee on its extended plan.
That said, you can only get the TorGuard refund on the first plan purchased via your account. So, if you’ve purchased a TorGuard plan before grabbing the one-year deal, you don’t qualify for the refund. Unless you bought both plans on different email addresses, that is.
On top of that, you’ll only be refunded the VPN plan but not the add-ons (dedicated IPs, streaming IPs, etc.) you get with it.
Finally, TorGuard doesn’t issue refunds to 1-year deal purchases made via cryptocurrencies or gift cards.
How to Save More Money on the TorGuard 1-Year Plan?
The TorGuard 1-year plan already offers savings over buying the VPN month-to-month, but you can still save more by following these tips:
Use My Discount Link
Get the TorGuard 1-year deal cheaper when you purchase via this exclusive discount link.
Choose a Correct Account Tier
You only need the Anonymous VPN Pro plan if you want to connect more than 8 devices at once and need a dedicated IP address to go with the plan.
Note that the Standard plan’s 8 simultaneous connections don’t restrict the number of devices you can install the VPN on. Instead, it regulates how many individual devices you can connect at once. And, in most cases, that won’t be up to 8.
So, don’t get sucked into choosing the more expensive Pro or Premium plans unless you need the extras they bring.
Don't Choose Unnecessary Add-Ons
TorGuard tries to upsell with multiple add-ons, such as
- Dedicated Regular IPs
- Dedicated Streaming IPs
- Dedicated Residential IPs
- 10GB Network, etc.
I have never had to use these add-ons with TorGuard. In fact, you can stream with other TorGuard servers without getting the dedicated streaming servers.
While these specialty servers are more optimized for streaming, they don’t reliably work for anything besides streaming platforms in a particular locale.
What’s the TorGuard 1-Year Deal Renewal Price?
TorGuard renews the 1-year deal at the same initial price you paid for it unless the service’s pricing increases during the validity period of your old plan.
To be safer, it’s best to cancel account auto-renewals. Hence, you’re always in control of when and if your account is renewed for another 1-year stint.
Regarding auto-renewals, TorGuard only supports this feature on credit and debit card payments. So, users who subscribed to the first 1-year deal using cryptocurrencies, Payment Wall, gift cards, or other options will have to enter new payment details to renew their account.
Will You Get the TorGuard 1-Year Plan?
TorGuard’s pricing and plan offerings may be confusing because of how spread out they are. However, once you go through the steps outlined here, you’ll enjoy the 1-year plan in no time.
Depending on whether you choose the Anonymous VPN or Anonymous VPN Pro package, you get up to 12 simultaneous connections and a free dedicated IP add-on.
And if you want extra perks, you can get the Business plan instead.
That’s besides the promised zero logs policy, robust internet privacy, online security, and content unblocking.
Why not grab your TorGuard 1-year discount today?