Using Atlas VPN to reduce latency and make more confirmed kills on Warzone is straightforward. Just purchase an Atlas VPN plan, connect to an appropriate Atlas VPN server, and launch COD: Warzone.
This detailed step-by-step guide shows you how to quickly set up Atlas VPN for Warzone and enjoy fast and lag-free campaigns, special ops, or multiplayer missions in the republic of Adal.
How to Play COD Warzone Using Atlas VPN? (Step-By-Step)
Using Atlas VPN for Warzone is a simple and hassle-free process.
Here’s a quick instruction:
- Pay for an Atlas VPN plan. I recommend the two-year plan due to its fantastic cost savings.
- Download the Atlas VPN app. I prefer the Atlas VPN Windows app since I often play Warzone on my Windows PC.
- Launch Atlas VPN and log in with your credentials.
- Choose an appropriate server location and connect. Servers close to your location with low pings provide the best Call Of Duty experience.
- Launch COD Warzone and enjoy a thrilling gaming experience.
How to Play COD: Warzone Using Atlas VPN on Mobile?
If you’re one of those COD gamers who’s always on the move like me, then playing the mobile version of Call Of Duty makes more sense. Atlas VPN is a reliable Warzone VPN compatible with most mobile operating systems (iOS and Android).
Here’s how I set up Atlas VPN to play Call Of Duty on my Samsung Galaxy S20:
- Pay for an Atlas VPN plan. (Get limited-time discount).
- Visit the Google Play Store (or Apple App Store) to download the Atlas VPN app.
- Launch the app and log in to Atlas VPN.
- Identify an appropriate server location and connect.
- Launch COD: Warzone and start playing.
What Makes Atlas VPN Perfect for Playing COD Warzone?
I have tried numerous VPN providers for Warzone, and I must admit Atlas VPN is reliable and won’t disappoint.
Here are my top reasons for choosing Atlas VPN as my default Warzone gaming VPN.
- Bypass geo-restrictions: You can use Atlas VPN to play COD Warzone in North Korea, Cuba, and Syria, where it’s banned. So, you can connect to a US (or other supported) server and start raking crazy K/D ratios or take out the new Victus MXR rifle for a spin.
- Prevent DDoS attacks: Sore losers and spammers often launch DDoS attacks on the game/other gamers to score an unfair advantage. Fortunately, Atlas VPN boasts robust security features, including anti-DDoS servers and request filtering that prevent DDoS attacks while on Warzone.
- Large server spread: Atlas VPN boasts an impressive 750+ servers in over 37 countries and 45 locations that guarantee access to Warzone anywhere. I tried Warzone using a US server and completed the DMZ key elimination mission with no issues.
- Blazing fast speeds: Atlas VPN offers lightning-fast connection speeds and effortlessly bypasses ISP throttling. Playing the fast-paced Rebirth Island on Atlas VPN was lag-free, unlike some other slow VPN service providers.
- Avoid Skill-Based Match Making (SBMM): Playing a session of Warzone against Aydan Conrad or Thomas Treweren isn’t my cup of tea. These top-ranked COD gamers will annihilate you in seconds with their smart moves and advanced weapons. To avoid the SBMM algorithm that pits me with pros, I always link to Atlas VPN servers with low COD activity, like the UAE, Singapore, and Japan.
- Access lower ping servers: Connecting to servers with low latency and stable single-digit pings is critical for a lag-free Warzone experience. Atlas VPN boasts 750+ high-quality servers in excellent locations optimized to provide fast and stable internet connections with low latency.
- Fast connection protocols: Atlas VPN boasts two lightning-fast connection protocols (WireGuard and IKEv2) that guarantee stable internet connections, lower pings, and enhanced online security.
- Unlimited simultaneous connections: Atlas VPN supports unlimited simultaneous connections across platforms and devices with zero speed loss. My COD team of five super-talented gamers uses the same Atlas VPN account with zero issues, even though we live in different time zones.
- 30-day money-back guarantee: Despite offering a super affordable multi-year plan, Atlas VPN goes a notch further and offers a hassle-free 30-day money-back warranty. I demanded a refund on a new 2-year subscription after 21 days, and true to its words, AtlasVPN refunded the full amount.
Warzone Not Working With Atlas VPN? Here Are 5 Quick Fixes
Atlas VPN is a reliable Warzone VPN, but the Atlas VPN-Warzone connection may act up.
Here are some quick fixes to try when that happens:
- Switch servers: One of the simplest ways to solve the Atlas VPN – Warzone issues is by switching VPN server locations. I always connect to single or low double-digit ping locations for fast and glitch-free Warzone sessions.
- Switch Atlas VPN protocols: The WireGuard protocol offers fantastic speed and security balance, which is perfect for Warzone. Only choose IKEv2 if that doesn’t work.
- Contact customer support: Atlas VPN offers 24/7 live customer support (for paying users) to help fix most of the VPN’s connection issues.
- Update Atlas VPN: Atlas VPN continuously updates its app features to keep pace with the rapidly changing cybersecurity landscape. Sometimes, using an older version of the app may cause connection issues. So, an update may be due.
- Reinstall Atlas VPN: Reinstalling or switching your Atlas VPN app on and off may solve Warzone connection issues. If this doesn’t work, consider reinstalling Warzone in case the issue is with the game download.
These are the most common Atlas VPN-Warzone connection fixes, but don’t hesitate to try any other fixes you may know.
How Do I Check for Warzone Server Status?
Due to maintenance, large player volume, or other reasons, Warzone servers may go down.
Fortunately, COD Warzone has a nifty tool that quickly checks server status.
Here’s how to check for Warzone 2.0 server status.
- Visit the Activision online service page.
- Click ”Select Game” and choose Warzone or Warzone 2.0 in the drop-down menu.
- Check the game server status in the bottom right-hand corner. I chose the older version of Warzone, and all servers are currently down.
Activision also allows you to check the server status of the network you’re using to play Warzone.
Knowing the status of your preferred network goes a long way in troubleshooting Atlas VPN – Warzone connection issues.
Can You Get Banned for Playing COD Warzone With Atlas VPN?
No, using Atlas VPN for Warzone won’t get you banned from the platform.
I’ve been actively using Atlas VPN on Warzone to get easier bot lobbies and access the game on overseas trips for over two years without any issues.
That said, Activision’s security and enforcement policy states, “Any attempt to hide, disguise, or obfuscate your identity or the identity of your hardware devices may result in a permanent suspension.”
Even though some players consider using a VPN service cheating, I use Atlas VPN for Warzone to solve low ping issues, improve DDoS protection and beat geo-restrictions.
That’s not on any of the lists of bannable behaviors, so I don’t have anything to worry about.
Easy Steps to Get Bot Lobbies on COD Warzone With Atlas VPN
Trying to eliminate a tier-one operator donning a stealth skin and armed with a TAQ-56 in Sarrif Bay is no mean feat.
That’s why I use Atlas VPN for easier bot lobbies to avoid these hardened, well-trained Warzone operators and improve my K/D ratios.
- Purchase an Atlas VPN plan.
- Download the Atlas VPN app.
- Connect to an Atlas VPN server in regions with low COD: Warzone activity (Singapore, Hong Kong, UAE).
- Launch Warzone and enjoy thrilling gun fights in Taraq village or Al Mazrah city.
Where Are Call of Duty: Warzone Servers Located?
Warzone operates servers in the following cities:
|Europe||Madrid, Frankfurt, Paris, Amsterdam, Rome, Stockholm|
|South America||Santiago, São Paulo|
|East Asia||Tokyo, Seoul, Hongkong, Singapore|
|United States||Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Salt Lake City, Dallas, Atlanta, Miami, New York, Columbus, Washington DC, Chicago|
Best Alternative VPNs to Play COD Warzone
I love Atlas VPN for Warzone due to its large server spread, robust DDoS protection, and crazy prices.
Sometimes though, I prefer other VPN providers when playing Warzone, especially when Atlas VPN servers have super high pings or can’t connect due to technical issues.
Here are my top 3 Atlas VPN alternatives for Warzone.
- NordVPN: NordVPN offers 5200+ servers to unblock Warzone anywhere, blazing fast NordLynx protocol, excellent DDoS protection, and offers simultaneous connections. Likewise, NordVPN’s specialty P2P servers allow me to connect with my COD team effortlessly.
- Surfshark: My second best VPN for Warzone is Surfshark VPN which boasts router and DNS support for consoles (Xbox and PlayStations). It also provides excellent speeds, robust DDoS protection, 3200+ servers to prevent server overcrowding, and unlimited simultaneous connections.
- ExpressVPN: ExpressVPN’s biggest selling point is its fast obfuscation, effortlessly bypassing geo-restrictions to access Warzone bot lobbies quickly. It also hides my VPN traffic from Activision and supports gaming consoles via a robust router/SmartDNS installation.
For more insights about the best VPNs for gaming, visit my comprehensive gaming VPN review.
Many pro COD gamers use Atlas VPN to avoid geo-restrictions, prevent DDoS attacks, and maintain internet gaming stability.
I prefer Atlas VPN for its affordable plans, excellent speeds, and scoring bot lobbies.
This article outlines the simple steps to use Atlas VPN for Warzone.
Atlas VPN offers fast speeds, robust DDoS protection, affordable plans, unlimited simultaneous connections and bypasses geo-restrictions.
So, what are you waiting for? Grab this exclusive Atlas VPN offer to plan missions securely, slay operators, and loot treasures in Caldera, Fortunes Creek, Rebirth Island, or Verdansk.