Atlas VPN works with YouTube TV to unblock and stream your favorite TV shows and channels from anywhere. All you need is a good internet connection, a subscription to Atlas VPN, and a suitable device.
YouTube TV is a streaming service offering live TV and on-demand content from various networks. However, it has its biggest library in the USA, where it’s only available, making it inaccessible to users outside the States.
So, in this piece, I’ll discuss everything you need to know about unblocking YouTube TV access with Atlas VPN.
How to Setup Atlas VPN to Unblock YouTube TV? (Step-By-Step Guide)
Here’s a stepwise guide to unblock and watch YouTube TV with Atlas VPN.
- Purchase an Atlas VPN subscription (you can try it for 30 days risk-free).
- Download and install the Atlas VPN app for your PC or mobile device.
- Open the app and sign in with the Atlas VPN account credentials you got at the time of purchase.
- Tap on any US server listed in the left pane.
- Click the “Connect” button.
- Open the YouTube TV website or launch the app.
- Unblock and enjoy music, shows, movies, and original YouTube TV content from anywhere.
What Makes AtlasVPN Suitable for YouTube TV?
Here are a few key features that make AtlasVPN suitable for YouTube TV:
- US servers: AtlasVPN provides US servers capable of unblocking and streaming YouTube TV from anywhere. The 8 US servers are located in major US cities, so you’ll always have a good connection.
- Speed: AtlasVPN is one of the fastest and most reliable VPNs on the market, so you’ll stream YouTube TV without issues. My testing of the VPN’s speeds shows an 85Mbps download speed on a 100Mbps connection.
- Reliable unblocking: The VPN service provider uses strong DNS protection protocols to ensure a secure and private connection. Thus, YouTube TV thinks you’re truly in the US and allows you to stream anything in its library.
- Unlimited device connections: Atlas VPN provides unlimited simultaneous device connections. Thus, a large family or group of friends can connect their devices to unblock YouTube TV with a single Atlas VPN subscription.
- Multi-platform compatibility: Atlas VPN supports almost all major OS and devices like Android, iOS, Windows, and macOS. So, you can watch your favorite shows on any device you want.
Read Also: Best VPNs for Youtube TV
What to Do When AtlasVPN Isn’t Working With YouTube TV? (Troubleshooting Guide)
With these troubleshooting tips, you should be able to get AtlasVPN working with YouTube TV again in minutes.
- Restart the device and app. Restart your YouTube TV streaming device and re-launch the AtlasVPN app. Then, reconnect to a US server on AtlasVPN and try accessing YouTube TV again.
- Reinstall the VPN. Ensure you have the latest version of the VPN software/app installed on your computer. Otherwise, update the old one or uninstall your version and re-install it.
- Clear app data (cache and cookies). YouTube TV uses IP address, DNS, and cookies to check your location. Sometimes your location info is saved in your cookies, causing YouTube TV to access your real location. So, clear your browser data and cache or watch YouTube TV in incognito/private browsing mode.
- Try a different browser. Some browsers don’t work with advanced protocols, and some don’t support new DNS settings. So, access YouTube TV on a different browser (Google Chrome is preferred) to see if that helps.
- Change the VPN protocol. WireGuard is usually the best balance of speed and security for streaming, but IKEv2 can be faster on some networks.
- Try desktop apps. Mobile apps are prone to issues. Try streaming YouTube TV with Atlas VPN on your desktop. If you can access YouTube TV via the desktop app/website platform, the issue is your mobile app.
- Disable geolocation. Disable your browser or device’s location settings and see if it makes any difference. After all, it may tell YouTube TV where you’re accessing it.
- Speak with Atlas VPN support. If all else fails, AtlasVPN’s customer support staff may be able to help troubleshoot your specific connection and unblocking issue.
Yes, using AtlasVPN to access YouTube TV is entirely legal.
Simply sign up for AtlasVPN, connect to a US server, and you should get access to all of YouTube TV’s content without restrictions.
You can unblock and watch YouTube TV with Atlas VPN on Android phones, iOS devices, Macbooks, Windows PC, and some Smart TVs. However, Atlas VPN lacks router support which would have made it possible to stream YouTube TV on gaming consoles, non-Android smart TVs, and select streaming boxes.
Atlas VPN is your go-to solution to watch YouTube TV without geo-restrictions, given its fast streaming speeds, reliable unblocking, and unlimited simultaneous connections.
However, it lacks router and DNS support which would have made it ideal for streaming YouTube TV on mobile devices, streaming boxes, and some gaming consoles.
If you’re streaming YouTube TV on your PC or mobile devices, grab our Atlas VPN discounts to save more on the VPN and start unblocking content from anywhere.