PureVPN is one of the best VPNs to access YouTube TV content outside the United States to stream your favorite shows, movies, and live content anywhere.
PureVPN offers reliable US servers, dependable geo-unblocking capabilities, and fast streaming content speeds, making it suitable for accessing YouTube TV channels globally.
So, in the rest of this guide, I’ll discuss how to set up PureVPN to unblock YouTube TV content anywhere, what makes it a fantastic choice, and possible alternatives to consider.
How to Unblock YouTube TV Using PureVPN?
Unblocking access to YouTube TV over PureVPN is easy and can be done in a few minutes following these steps:
- Get a PureVPN subscription.
- Download the PureVPN app for your preferred YouTube TV streaming device. The VPN provider supports PCs, mobile devices, and Smart TVs.
- Launch the PureVPN app and log in with your account credentials.
- Connect to any of the available US servers.
- Register/sign in to your YouTube TV account.
- Start watching YouTube TV anywhere.
Can YouTube TV Detect PureVPN?
Youtube TV doesn’t detect PureVPN because of their core technology – quantum-resistant US servers and AES 256-bit encryption.
However, YouTube TV may discover that you’re using PureVPN if you don’t set it up correctly, forget to enable the kill switch, choose the wrong servers, or clear your browser cache/cookies. In that case, troubleshoot the connection issues, and you’ll be back on track.
Why PureVPN Is Great for Unblocking YouTube TV?
PureVPN offers several US servers giving users access to geo-blocked streaming services, including YouTube TV.
But that’s not all that makes it suitable for Youtube TV. Here are a few more factors to consider:
- Fast, reliable protocols. PureVPN offers WireGuard to ensure fast streaming speeds with reliable online security when accessing YouTube TV.
- Plenty of US servers. The VPN provider boasts 1800+ US servers in multiple cities to unblock YouTube TV reliably without suffering server overcrowding.
- Best server picker. PureVPN uses a smart server algorithm to pick the best, fastest and nearest US server for faster YouTube TV unblocking.
- Device compatibility. PureVPN works with multiple devices, desktops, mobile, smartphones, and smart TVs. So you can use the VPN with ten different devices simultaneously.
- Split tunneling. Mobile and PC users can configure PureVPN to route only YouTube TV traffic via the VPN, while you get to use your other apps without VPN interference.
- Public Wi-Fi protection. You don’t have to worry about your security when streaming YouTube TV on public Wi-Fi, as long as you have PureVPN enabled in the background.
- Great support. Enjoy 24/7 support with PureVPN. In addition, users can reach out via live chat and get any help needed.
Is It Legal to Use PureVPN to Access YouTube TV?
Yes, it’s legal to use PureVPN to watch YouTube TV. However, using a VPN to bypass geo-restrictions is against YouTube’s terms and conditions.
Therefore, not all VPNs can access it. Luckily, PureVPN is one of the exceptions.
PureVPN Alternatives for YouTube TV
The best alternatives to PureVPN for watching YouTube TV include NordVPN, Surfshark, and CyberGhost, offering differences in server locations, streaming speeds, and security protocols.
Take a look at how each alternative VPN provider compares against PureVPN:
- NordVPN. It has a larger US library (2000+ servers) to unblock YouTube TV, an in-house NordLynx protocol for faster streaming speeds, and SmartDNS capabilities that allow YouTube TV unblocking and streaming on devices (some smart TVs and gaming consoles) that can’t download native VPN apps.
- Surfshark. PureVPN lacks smart DNS, unlike Surfshark, which uses this feature to support devices that can’t download VPN apps.
- CyberGhost. This VPN has streaming-optimized servers for YouTube TV, offers Smart DNS, and delivers incredible streaming speeds and quality.
Is PureVPN Not Working With YouTube TV? Try These Three Fixes
When using PureVPN and still can’t get access to YouTube TV, the streaming platform likely detected your proxy, or there are some other reasons at play.
Here are a few reasons why PureVPN won’t work with YouTube TV and how to solve the issues:
- Ensure you’re connected to a US server on PureVPN.
- Try a different US server.
- Switch your chosen protocol. WireGuard is preferred.
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies.
- Use incognito/private browsing modes.
- Contact PureVPN’s customer service team for help if these fixes don’t work.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Some of the most popular shows to watch on YouTube TV with PureVPN include Batman vs. Superman (Action), Moonfall (Sci-fi), New Amsterdam (Medical Drama), South Park (comedy), The Bad Guy (comedy), and This Is Us (TV series).
YouTube TV allows users to add extra channels to the primary 85 channels to access even more movies, shows, and other content.
Without a doubt, YouTube TV offers a variety of shows and is a dream come true for streamers wanting to view their favorite shows in one location.
Thankfully, PureVPN will help thousands watch Youtube TV outside the United States.
Ready to get started? Grab these PureVPN deals and start streaming YouTube TV from anywhere.